Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Were Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney During the Motorcade?  (Read 32787 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
Then why did you posit that those indistinct blobs could very plausibly be three guys who were either wearing long-sleeved shirts and (really, really long) bermuda shorts to a presidential motorcade in conservative 1963 Dallas on a cool and blustery late Fall day, or trousers tucked into their high, flesh-colored boots?

I didn't posit that.  I asked you how you knew that said blobs are women.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

I didn't posit that.  I asked you how you knew that said blobs are women.

You did posit those two inane theories as "alternatives" to the rather obvious, no-squinting-required fact that those three people are women.

Regardless, I've since pointed out to you that the garments those three people are wearing roughly from their knees up can be seen, upon close and honest observation, to not separate like bermuda shorts or trousers when those people move their legs while walking, but instead "stay in one piece," just like a dress, or a skirt, or a raincoat over a dress or a skirt. This, combined with the fact that the lower legs of all three of those people are "flesh-colored," proves beyond a reasonable doubt that those three people are women, not men.

--  MWT   ;)

PS  Continue on, Iacoletti, and show us just how un-reasonable you can be in your vain mission to deny that those three people are the same people as your Zapruder-based "uhh ... probably Carol Reed, definitely Gloria Calvert (sic), and "Baby Boy Blue" headscarf-wearing me, Karen Westbrook!"

« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 11:31:28 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

You did posit those two inane theories as "alternatives" to the rather obvious, no-squinting-required fact that those three people are women.

No, actually I didn't.  You made those up in a lame attempt at ridicule.

Regardless, I've since pointed out to you that the garments those three people are wearing roughly from their knees up can be seen, upon close and honest observation, to not separate like bermuda shorts or trousers when those people move their legs while walking, but instead "stay in one piece," just like a dress, or a skirt, or a raincoat over a dress or a skirt. This, combined with the fact that the lower legs of all three of those people are "flesh-colored," proves beyond a reasonable doubt that those three people are women, not men.

Here we go again.  You look at indistinct blobs and see what you want to see.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 11:46:03 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Just as a reminder, this is what Tommy is so convinced he knows the identities of.

Offline Thomas Graves

Just as a reminder, this is what Tommy is so convinced he knows the identities of.

Iacoleti,

You should have worded your caption, "These are the three people Tommy's so convinced he knows the identities of," but instead you wrote a watered-down version of, "This is the BLOB Tommy's so convinced he knows the identity of."

Regardless, why don't you post the film clip so we can watch how those (really, really long) "bermuda shorts" or "trousers stuffed into flesh-colored boots" of yours don't look like bermuda shorts or even trousers stuffed into really high, flesh-colored boots when those three people are walking?

Surely you can over-enlarge it enough, or darken it, or manipulate it somehow so that we can't tell for sure whether or not those three "men" are wearing dresses, or raincoats over dresses, instead!

--  MWT   Walk:

« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 03:01:21 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Regardless, why don't you post the film clip so we can watch how those (really, really long) "bermuda shorts" or "trousers stuffed into flesh-colored boots" of yours don't look like bermuda shorts or even trousers stuffed into really high, flesh-colored boots when those three people are walking?

More of your trademark master baiting.  It's not my bermuda shorts and flesh colored boots.  That nonsense that you made up because you can't actually prove who these blobs are.

Offline Thomas Graves

More of your trademark master baiting.  It's not my bermuda shorts and flesh colored boots.  That nonsense that you made up because you can't actually prove who these blobs are.

Iacoletti,

Look at it this way --  If those three people on the Pergola Patio (you do agree they are people, don't you?) are not:

1)  Men who are wearing long-sleeved shirts and really long bermuda shorts, or

2)  Men who are wearing long-sleeved shirts and trousers tucked into their high, flesh-colored boots

... then what are those three "gay blades" wearing?

I honestly can't think of any other possibilities for  three fashion-conscious dudes who are 1) at a presidential motorcade 2) in conservative 1963 Dallas 3) on a cool and blustery Fall day.

Can you?

--  Mudd Wrassler Tommy  Walk:

« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 06:29:59 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Iacoletti,

Look at it this way --  If those three people on the Pergola Patio (you do agree they are people, don't you?) are not:

1)  Men who are wearing long-sleeved shirts and really long bermuda shorts, or

2)  Men who are wearing long-sleeved shirts and trousers tucked into their high, flesh-colored boots

... then what are those three "gay blades" wearing?

I honestly can't think of any other possibilities for  three fashion-conscious dudes who are 1) at a presidential motorcade 2) in conservative 1963 Dallas 3) on a cool and blustery Fall day.

Can you?

--  Mudd Wrassler Tommy  Walk:

When you're done coming up with fanciful stories, perhaps you'd like to demonstrate how you know who these blobs are with something beyond obnoxious sarcasm.