Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Where Were Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney During the Motorcade?  (Read 8771 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

I never said anything about bermuda shorts.  That was your exercise in make-believe.  Your blobs aren't women just because you want them to be women.

Iacoletti,

Why, then, did you post a photo of four(?) young guys wearing bermuda shorts and long-sleeved shirts on a nice, summer-looking day, and another photo of a guy wearing them on a cold-looking day (with snow on the ground, iirc), if not to "support" your theory that those three people on the Pergola Patio could very well have been males wearing bermuda shorts (with one of them carrying or wearing something "Baby Boy Blue" in color near-or-on his head!)? 

To a presidential motorcade.  In late November.  In conservative 1963 Dallas.

Either that, or that those three people were still guys, all right, and all three of 'em were wearing regular trousers tucked into their high, flesh-colored boots.

Any fanciful scenario incorporating three men on the Patio, but definitely not three women, and especially not the same three women who were standing near the Stemmons Sign in the Zapruder film -- your "Uhh ... probably Carol Reed, definitely Gloria Calvert (sic), and me, "Baby Boy Blue"-headscarf-wearin' Karen Westbrook!" ...

-- MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 10:15:16 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

Because of your silly assertion that they had to be women because you thought you saw bare legs in the midst of the blob.

Offline Thomas Graves

Because of your silly assertion that they had to be women because you thought you saw bare legs in the midst of the blob.

Iacoletti,

Yet "in the midst of the blob" you discern three guys who are either 1) wearing bermuda shorts and long-sleeved shirts, or 2) long-sleeved shirts and trousers tucked into their high, flesh-colored boots.

Can you think of any other scenarios incorporating "three guys on the Pergola Patio in the Towner film", Iacoletti? 

Or has your fervid imagination run dry, now, and you're gonna have to resort to your ace-in-the-hole fall-back defence -- "Those three "people" you claim to see when you squint real hard might not be human beings, after all, but moving, vertical .... uhh ... something-or-other. ... I got it!  I got it! ... BLOBS! ... WALKING BLOBS!, that's what they might be!"

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 10:53:34 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

Yet "in the midst of the blob" you discern three guys who are either 1) wearing bermuda shorts and long-sleeved shirts, or 2) long-sleeved shirts and trousers tucked into their high, flesh-colored boots.

Wrong again, mud wrassler.  I discern indistinct blobs.

Online John Iacoletti

It's a fact that this is Johnny Depp, John Travolta, Hugh Jack(man), Samuel L. Jackson, and Julia Roberts.

If you don't believe it then you must prove that they are not.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 10:58:28 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Thomas Graves

Wrong again, mud wrassler.  I discern indistinct blobs.

Iacoletti,

Then why did you posit that those indistinct blobs could very plausibly be three guys who were either wearing long-sleeved shirts and (really, really long) bermuda shorts to a presidential motorcade in conservative 1963 Dallas on a cool and blustery late Fall day, or trousers tucked into their high, flesh-colored boots?

Can't you think of any other "plausible" scenarios regarding those three ... (gasp) ... vertical ... (gasp) ... walking ... (gasp) ... BLOBS?

Just those two?

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 11:14:12 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

Then why did you posit that those indistinct blobs could very plausibly be three guys who were either wearing long-sleeved shirts and (really, really long) bermuda shorts to a presidential motorcade in conservative 1963 Dallas on a cool and blustery late Fall day, or trousers tucked into their high, flesh-colored boots?

I didn't posit that.  I asked you how you knew that said blobs are women.

Offline Thomas Graves

I didn't posit that.  I asked you how you knew that said blobs are women.

You did posit those two inane theories as "alternatives" to the rather obvious, no-squinting-required fact that those three people are women.

Regardless, I've since pointed out to you that the garments those three people are wearing roughly from their knees up can be seen, upon close and honest observation, to not separate like bermuda shorts or trousers when those people move their legs while walking, but instead "stay in one piece," just like a dress, or a skirt, or a raincoat over a dress or a skirt. This, combined with the fact that the lower legs of all three of those people are "flesh-colored," proves beyond a reasonable doubt that those three people are women, not men.

--  MWT   ;)

PS  Continue on, Iacoletti, and show us just how un-reasonable you can be in your vain mission to deny that those three people are the same people as your Zapruder-based "uhh ... probably Carol Reed, definitely Gloria Calvert (sic), and "Baby Boy Blue" headscarf-wearing me, Karen Westbrook!"

« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 11:31:28 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

You did posit those two inane theories as "alternatives" to the rather obvious, no-squinting-required fact that those three people are women.

No, actually I didn't.  You made those up in a lame attempt at ridicule.

Regardless, I've since pointed out to you that the garments those three people are wearing roughly from their knees up can be seen, upon close and honest observation, to not separate like bermuda shorts or trousers when those people move their legs while walking, but instead "stay in one piece," just like a dress, or a skirt, or a raincoat over a dress or a skirt. This, combined with the fact that the lower legs of all three of those people are "flesh-colored," proves beyond a reasonable doubt that those three people are women, not men.

Here we go again.  You look at indistinct blobs and see what you want to see.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 11:46:03 PM by John Iacoletti »

Online John Iacoletti

Just as a reminder, this is what Tommy is so convinced he knows the identities of.

Mobile View