Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Were Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney During the Motorcade?  (Read 33379 times)

Offline Michael Walton

Advertisement
Just diving in here for the hell of it. So Tom G asks John I this question:

---------------------

Iacoletti,

Why are you so concerned about Gloria Calvery's position on Elm Street during the assassination --especially since "your Calvery" (Gloria Holt) and "my Calvery" (Gloria Calvery) were standing only about 20 feet from each other, and seein' as how you seem to believe Calvery was a non-factor immediately after the assassination (as far as possible interactions with other witnesses is concerned)?

Are you really SO OBSESSED with historical accuracy on such "trivial details"?

---------------------

...and if you go back to the very first post of this thread - way back on July 3 - Tom G starts it off like:

---------------------

We now know that the four headscarf-wearing women who were standing shoulder-to-shoulder in Zapruder and who were labeled by Robin Unger as "Berry, Thornton, Burney, and (unknown)," and who are currently labelled by Don Roberdeau as "Berry, Thornton, Burney, and Jean Newman" (LOL) ...

... were actually Karen Westbrook, Carol Reed, Karan Hicks, and (big and tall) Gloria Calvery.

So where in the heck were Berry, Thornton, and Berry?

(We already know that Jean Newman was standing where Roberdeau originally had her -- just to the right of suit and trilby-wearing Ernest Brandt, who, in turn, was standing next to his young client, John Templin.)

-- MWT  ;)

------------------------------

Hahahahahaha! Preaching to the choir much? Hahahahaha!

JFK Assassination Forum

Online John Iacoletti

Are you saying you don't necessarily agree with Karen Westbrook's "identification" of herself and Gloria Calvery in the Zapruder film?

Correct.  But her identification of herself carries more weight than some conclusion that you made by squinting at some blurry images.

Online John Iacoletti

Hahahahahaha! Preaching to the choir much? Hahahahaha!

Right?

This is the guy who has created multiple threads and polls and continues to post obsessively about these "trivial details".

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Barry Pollard

... But her identification of herself carries more weight than some conclusion that you made by squinting at some blurry images.

"Identified herself" from the backside of a headscarf in Zapruder and in the Willis image, actually famous among buffs for being blurred, that includes virtually no facial features.  That's heavy sure enough, but that air of self importance because of just being there and now, part of living history, is adorable no?

Offline Thomas Graves

"Identified herself" from the backside of a headscarf in Zapruder and in the Willis image, actually famous among buffs for being blurred, that includes virtually no facial features.  That's heavy sure enough, but that air of self importance because of just being there and now, part of living history, is adorable no?

Well put, Barry.

How did Karen Westbrook "identify" herself in the Zapruder film 1) from behind, 2) at a considerable distance from from the camera, 3) while wearing a headscarf, 4) fifty-five years after the fact?

Answer: By confusing Gloria Holt's strawberry-blond hair with Gloria Calvery's dark red hair, and mistaking Sharon Simmon's "Baby Boy Blue"-colored headscarf for her own lighter-blue one.

Those two unfortunate juxtapositions evidently cast a voodoo spell on her, and smilin' and noddin' Stephen Fagin of the The Sixth Floor Museum certainly didn't help, and may have even pushed her in that direction.

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 11:57:40 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online John Iacoletti

How did Karen Westbrook "identify" herself in the Zapruder film 1) from behind, 2) at a considerable distance from from the camera, 3) while wearing a headscarf, 4) fifty-five years after the fact?

Because she was there, knew her coworkers, and knew where she stood and with whom.  Tommy, on the other hand, was not there, knows nobody, and has to rely on his own ignorant opinion based on squinting at blurry images and pretending that he sees things.

Offline Thomas Graves

Because she was there, knew her coworkers, and knew where she stood and with whom.  Tommy, on the other hand, was not there, knows nobody, and has to rely on his own ignorant opinion based on squinting at blurry images and pretending that he sees things.

Iacoletti,

Although Zapruder's camera was some distance from dark-complected Stella Mae Jacob, strawberry-blond Gloria Holt, and "Baby-Boy-Blue" headscarf-wearing Sharon Simmons -- i.e., your "uhh ... maybe Carol Reed, definitely Gloria Calvert [sic], and me, Karen Westbrook!" --, the images in his film are sharp and clear and it's easy to see how (see my previous post, above) your beloved Westbrook was so horribly mistaken during her 2017 Sixth Floor Museum interview with Stephen "Smilin' n' Noddin'" Fagin.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 01:34:52 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online John Iacoletti

Although Zapruder's camera was some distance from dark-complected Stella Mae Jacob, strawberry-blond Gloria Holt, and "Baby-Boy-Blue" headscarf-wearing Sharon Simmons -- i.e., your "uhh ... maybe Carol Reed, definitely Gloria Calvert [sic], and me, Karen Westbrook!" --, the images in his film are sharp and clear and it's easy to see how (see my previous post, above) your beloved Westbrook was so horribly mistaken during her 2017 Sixth Floor Museum interview with Stephen "Smilin' n' Noddin'" Fagin.

Claiming over and over again that you are correct doesn't actually make you correct.