Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Were Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney During the Motorcade?  (Read 33331 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
You posted the completely irrelevant photo not me, I don't care one way or another, I was just giving you some advice so you could have a little credibility.

It's perfectly relevant to the argument that Tommy made.  As amusing as it is to banter with you, a guy who thinks "cop said so" is good evidence of anything has no business talking about credibility.

An image that appears to be a blob, sometimes isn't.

No, the image is still a blob.  And if you don't know what it is, then you don't know what it is -- even if you think you have a good guess.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

It's perfectly relevant to the argument that Tommy made.  As amusing as it is to banter with you, a guy who thinks "cop said so" is good evidence of anything has no business talking about credibility.

No, the image is still a blob.  And if you don't know what it is, then you don't know what it is -- even if you think you have a good guess.

Iacoletti,

When you watch those three people walking across the Pergola Patio in a blown-up version of the Towner film, can you see, in any of them, any separation between their respective clothed thighs, indicating that at least one of them is a guy who's wearing very long bermuda shorts, or maybe, just maybe ... regular pants tucked into his very high, flesh-colored boots? 

Or not, ... suggesting very strongly that all three of them are three women -- three women wearing skirts (or dresses), with-or-without raincoats over them?

-- MWT  ;)

PS  Or maybe you can't be scientifically certain they're even human beings, because, to you, they just look like animated  ... "blobs"?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 11:29:22 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

More creative blob interpretation.

Yawn.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

More creative blob interpretation.

Yawn.

Iacoletti,

Yes, I know. The dress-like, non-separating, non-bermuda-shorts-or-pants-like skirts and raincoats above those three gals' bare lower legs (as they're walking across the Pergola Patio in the Towner film) must be a figment of my imagination.

Because, unfortunately, no one but me can discern such things, or if they can, they're unwilling to speak up about it and incur your apparent "Oswald Is Innocent At All Costs!" wrath and invective

Iacoletti, overheard at a bar in Texas:  "Can I have another Blobs on the rocks, bartender?  I'm so addicted to that stuff.  And while you're at it, you'd better give me a big plate of re-fried beans, smothered with Hatch habaneros and lots and lots of cheese.  Why the habaneros? Well, so it'll be really, really hot when I blow it out my you-know-what at the forum!"

-- MWT  ;)

« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 09:01:20 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

Because, unfortunately, no one but me can discern such things, or if they can, they're unwilling to speak up about it and incur your apparent "Oswald Is Innocent At All Costs!" wrath and invective

I never said that Oswald was innocent at all costs.  If you ever decide to stop making up things to argue about, let me know.

Iacoletti, overheard at a bar in Texas:  "Can I have another Blobs on the rocks, bartender?  I'm so addicted to that stuff.  And while you're at it, you'd better give me a big plate of re-fried beans, smothered with Hatch habaneros and lots and lots of cheese.  Why the habaneros? Well, so it'll be really, really hot when I blow it out my you-know-what at the forum!"

You probably think your ranting and raving is cute and clever, but you're just a waste of space.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

You probably think your ranting and raving is cute and clever, but you're just a waste of space.

Iacoletti,

Why, then, do you continue to read them and reply to them?  Aren't you wasting time and space by doing so?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 09:36:01 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

Endorsement of your opinion from the guy with 429 falsehoods and fabrications is hardly helpful.

Iacoletti,

Why are you so concerned about Gloria Calvery's position on Elm Street during the assassination --especially since "your Calvery" (Gloria Holt) and "my Calvery" (Gloria Calvery) were standing only about 20 feet from each other, and seein' as how you seem to believe Calvery was a non-factor immediately after the assassination (as far as possible interactions with other witnesses is concerned)?

Are you really SO OBSESSED with historical accuracy on such "trivial details"?

Or ... do you have a "hidden agenda"? 

Gotta keep her away from those steps and ... Prayer Person?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 03:46:44 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

I never claimed to know where Gloria Calvery is.

Iacoletti,

Are you saying you don't necessarily agree with Karen Westbrook's "identification" of herself and Gloria Calvery in the Zapruder film?

--  MWT  ;)