Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Were Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney During the Motorcade?  (Read 32788 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement
Because you insisted that bare legs = women.  One counter-example disproves the hypothesis.

In the context of a cool, gusty, late November day in Dallas, Texas, no, it doesn't, does it.

Regardless, can you think of any other "counter-examples" which would tend to disprove the "hypothesis" that the three people on the Pergola Patio must be women because their legs are bare from about the knee, down? 

Oh yeah, and because they're wearing dresses, or raincoats over their dresses?

And one of them is even wearing a blue headscarf?

Ef·fem·i·nate (I had to look it up for spelling purposes) Cowboys, or Really Stylin' Dudes, wearin' high, flesh-colored boots?

Anything else?

Good old "over-saturation"?

Anything else?

--  MWT   :D
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 01:31:16 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

In the context of a cool, gusty, late November day in Dallas, Texas, no, it doesn't, does it.

Are you claiming that somehow it's too cold for men to bare their legs, but not women?  That's rather sexist of you.

Offline John Mytton

Are you claiming that somehow it's too cold for men to bare their legs, but not women?  That's rather sexist of you.

How absurd, what are you trying to prove with a photo taken God knows where, decades later, shouldn't your argument at least be about what people wore in 1963?

Here is some photos from around Dallas on the 22nd and I can't find even 1 guy wearing shorts, much less three in a row?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

How the hell would you know whether or not people are wearing shorts in a big crowd of people where you can't see their legs?

But the point is, even if Tommy thinks his blobs are bare legged, and therefore more likely to be women, so what?

Offline John Mytton

How the hell would you know whether or not people are wearing shorts in a big crowd of people where you can't see their legs?

I didn't ask you to do an clothing audit on every man woman and child in Dallas, I just want you to support your "photo evidence" and at least demonstrate that at least 1 man in Dallas in November 1963 can be seen wearing shorts?

But the point is, even if Tommy thinks his blobs are bare legged, and therefore more likely to be women, so what?

If it makes no difference then why post the photo of the guy wearing shorts?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

I didn't ask you to do an clothing audit on every man woman and child in Dallas, I just want you to support your "photo evidence" and at least demonstrate that at least 1 man in Dallas in November 1963 can be seen wearing shorts?

Why?

If it makes no difference then why post the photo of the guy wearing shorts?

Because Tommy appears to think that a blob that appears to him to be a bare-legged person must necessarily be a woman, because it was a "cool, gusty, late November day in Dallas, Texas".

What are you, his surrogate?

Offline Barry Pollard

Thomas, worth noting is that KarenWestbrook identified a PersonImage as herself, about a half century after the DealeyPlaza shooting of JohnKennedySr and JohnConnallyJr, based on the SixthFloorMuseum filmed interview, by viewing films and/or photos of PersonImages. And, her Motorcade viewing companions' PersonImages were identified by herself the same way, but placed with her Image accordingly. To my knowledge, there is no video or audio Of Ms Westbrook  providing any similar PersonImage identity information that was produced on 11/22/'63. And, to me at least, that would tend to dilute any "being there" valuation.

Anyone care to translate this for us?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Why?

Because Tommy appears to think that a blob that appears to him to be a bare-legged person must necessarily be a woman, because it was a "cool, gusty, late November day in Dallas, Texas".

Why?

You posted the completely irrelevant photo not me, I don't care one way or another, I was just giving you some advice so you could have a little credibility.

An image that appears to be a blob, sometimes isn't.

No, I just find this entire debate fascinating.

JohnM