Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Were Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney During the Motorcade?  (Read 32783 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement

[.....]

Iacoletti,

Have you posted, anywhere, your "way more likely candidate" for Simmons?

I'd love to see it.

-- MWT  ;)

PS  Your continued denying that the Townner clip captured, on the Pergola Patio, the same three gals that Darnell captured, and that they, in turn, are the same three gals that are standing near the Stemmons sign in Zaruder is, well, mind-numbing, imho.

Correlations between the three gals in Zapruder and the three gals (you do agree they're females, don't you?) in the Towner clip:

1) The one on the left in both has very dark hair and is wearing a white skirt and a dark-brown, long-sleeved upper garment.

2) The one in the middle in both has light-colored hair and is wearing a dark-colored long-sleeved dress or raincoat.

3) The one on the right is wearing a light-blue headscarf and a dark-colored long-sleeved dress or raincoat.

(Fwiw, none of them appear to be particularly short, or particularly tall, or particularly thin, or particularly obese.)

Correlations between the three gals near the Stemmons sign in Zapruder-frame 60 and the three gals in the two short Darnell clips:

1) The one on the left in both has back hair, is dark-complected, and is wearing a dark-colored coat.

2) The one in the middle has light-colored hair and is wearing a dark-colored upper garment.

3) The one on the right in both is wearing a headscarf -- light-toned in the b&w Darnell clips, consistent with the light-blue one the gal on the right is wearing in Zapruder. Also, she is wearing a dark-colored rain jacket in both.

PPS  What, exactly, have I "invented" so that I can "argue dishonestly"?

You don't remember saying or implying those things?

Your insinuating that I'm dishonest is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle "black," dude.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 09:19:09 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

For Iacoletti:

Do you really think real-deal Sharon Ann Simmons, as depicted in her 1962 Adamson High School yearbook (see her on page 10 of my thread at the EF titled "Were TSBD Employees Jacob, Holt, and Simmons Misidentified as Calvery, Hicks, and Reed?"), looks significantly different from the headscarf-wearing gal in the Darnell clips?

I don't.

Regardless, it's kinda hard to tell if they're the same people, seein' as how she (Simmons) has the side of her face and her ears covered with that headscarf in Darnell, wouldn't you say, and given the fact that she looks kinda glum, seein' as how she's just seen the handsome and charismatic President of the United States get his head blown off?

--  MWT   ;)

PS  Where's Karan "The Wanderer" Hicks in Zapruder?  And Carol "Ramble-On" Reed?  Off camera, talking with some complete strangers?

PPS  Nice find, btw.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 09:46:41 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

Have you posted, anywhere, your "way more likely candidate" for Simmons?

Looks like you found it.

PS  Your continued denying that the Townner clip captured, on the Pergola Patio, the same three gals that Darnell captured, and that they, in turn, are the same three gals that are standing near the Stemmons sign in Zaruder is, well, mind-numbing, imho.

Of course it is.  You think "looks that way to Tommy when he squints at a blurry image taken at a distance" is a good argument.

You don't remember saying or implying those things?

I didn't say any of those things.  Those were all your appeals to ridicule, because you pretend to see all kinds of detail in blurry images taken at a distance.  Provide links of me ever making any of those statements.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

For Iacoletti:

Do you really think real-deal Sharon Ann Simmons, as depicted in her 1962 Adamson High School yearbook (see her on page 10 of my thread at the EF titled "Were TSBD Employees Jacob, Holt, and Simmons Misidentified as Calvery, Hicks, and Reed?"), looks significantly different from the headscarf-wearing gal in the Darnell clips?

I don't.

Just as I said.  You claimed that the first "Sharon Simmons" looks like Darnell woman, and now you're claiming that the other completely different Sharon Ann Simmons also looks like Darnell woman.  No matter who Sharon Simmons turns out to be, you're going to claim that it's her.  Classic confirmation bias.

But it still doesn't matter, because for the million-and-third time:  the Darnell clip tells you NOTHING about who is who in Zapruder.

Regardless, it's kinda hard to tell if they're the same people, seein' as how she (Simmons) has the side of her face and her ears covered with that headscarf in Darnell, wouldn't you say,

Most honest thing you've said yet.  Oh wait...you can't see ANY PART of the face of the woman next to the sign in Zapruder, and yet you still claim to know exactly who she is.

PS  Where's Karan "The Wanderer" Hicks in Zapruder?  And Carol "Ramble-On" Reed?  Off camera, talking with some complete strangers?

I don't know.  All you see are backs of heads.  Why is this concept so hard for you?  Do you feel like a made-up answer is better than no answer?

Offline Thomas Graves

Just as I said.  You claimed that the first "Sharon Simmons" looks like Darnell woman, and now you're claiming that the other completely different Sharon Ann Simmons also looks like Darnell woman.  No matter who Sharon Simmons turns out to be, you're going to claim that it's her.  Classic confirmation bias.

But it still doesn't matter, because for the million-and-third time:  the Darnell clip tells you NOTHING about who is who in Zapruder.

Most honest thing you've said yet.  Oh wait...you can't see ANY PART of the face of the woman next to the sign in Zapruder, and yet you still claim to know exactly who she is.

I don't know.  All you see are backs of heads.  Why is this concept so hard for you?  Do you feel like a made-up answer is better than no answer?

Dear Iacoletti,

Why do you choose to ignore the fact that the three gals in the Darnell clips are: 1) the same as the three women standing next to the Stemmons sign in Zapruder, and 2) the same as the three women on the Pergola Patio in the Towner film?

The dead giveaway that the above is true is that the gal on the right in both Zapruder and Towner not only seems to be the same morphologicallly speaking, but is wearing a light-blue headscarf and a "black," full-length, long-sleeved garment, plus the fact that she is accompanied by two women who, respectively, look identical in both films, i.e., one has "black" hair and is wearing a dark-brown, long-sleeved upper garment with a white skirt, and another companion who is wearing a long-sleeved, "black," full-length garment ... and who just happens to have light-colored hair.

"Cha-Ching!"

It's interesting to note that the three gals I'm talking about in the Towner film and in the Darnell clips are still in the same left-to-right (or right-to-left, if you prefer) sequence they were in while watching the motorcade in Zapruder.

Even if there had been 10,000 people in Dealey Plaza that day, taken all together any reasonable person would conclude that these three gals must be the same people, based on statistical probabilities, alone.

The fact that there weren't 10,000 people in Dealey Plaza that day, but more like 200, makes it even more obvious.

Unless, of course, you insist that the gal on the right in Towner isn't wearing a light-blue headscarf and a "black" raincoat-like garment, and the gal on the left neither has "black" hair nor is wearing a dark-brown, long-sleeved garment and a white skirt, and that the gal in the middle has light-colored hair and is wearing ...

Why are you suddenly obsessing on Sharon Simmons, the gal who's the hardest of the three in Darnell to identify by face (because she's wearing that side-of-face-hiding headscarf)?

If Zambanini got it wrong, it's because her gal is smiling widely, like some people try to do when they're having their driver's license photo or their mugshot photo taken.

And why, pray tell, do they do that? 

Because they know that smiling distorts one's face and makes one ... harder to identify from their photo.

-- MWT   ;D

PS  No, I'm not saying that girl was smiling like that in her high school photo
 because she was a devious felon ... .
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 09:32:05 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Thomas,
Admittedly I have only skimmed over this thread, but I believe SharonAnnSimmons would be at least age 75 now, however, I believe MsSimmons, aka SharonNelson, unfortunately may now be deceased.

Larry,

It would be nice if she were alive and amenable to submitting herself to a videotaped interview, but that would just be "icing on the cake" as far as I'm concerned.

Anyone who so stubbornly argues against the obvious visual correlations between the three gals by the Stemmons sign in Zapruder, the three gals on the Pergola Patio in Towner, and the three gals walking towards the TSBD in Darnell, as Iacoletti does, is a T-R-O-L-L in my book.

--  MWT   ;)

Offline John Iacoletti

Why do you choose to ignore the fact that the three gals in the Darnell clips are: 1) the same as the three women standing next to the Stemmons sign in Zapruder, and 2) the same as the three women on the Pergola Patio in the Towner film?

Because calling something a "fact" doesn't make it one.

The dead giveaway that the above is true is that the gal on the right in both Zapruder and Towner not only seems to be the same morphologicallly speaking, but is wearing a light-blue headscarf and a "black," full-length, long-sleeved garment, plus the fact that she is accompanied by two women who, respectively, look identical in both films, i.e., one has "black" hair and is wearing a dark-brown, long-sleeved upper garment with a white skirt, and another companion who is wearing a long-sleeved, "black," full-length garment ... and who just happens to have light-colored hair.

BS:  You "see" what you want to see.  It's blurry blobs all the way down.

It's interesting to note that the three gals I'm talking about in the Towner film and in the Darnell clips are still in the same left-to-right (or right-to-left, if you prefer) sequence they were in while watching the motorcade in Zapruder.

No, they're actually not.  "Cha-Ching!"

Even if there had been 10,000 people in Dealey Plaza that day, taken all together any reasonable person would conclude that these three gals must be the same people, based on statistical probabilities, alone.

"reasonable person" as defined as "agrees with Tommy".

Why are you suddenly obsessing on Sharon Simmons, the gal who's the hardest of the three in Darnell to identify by face (because she's wearing that side-of-face-hiding headscarf)?

In case you've forgotten, you're arrogantly calling Karen Westbrook wrong about who she herself is.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

In case you've forgotten, you're arrogantly calling Karen Westbrook wrong about who she herself is.

Because she is wrong, Iacoletti.

Which is totally understandable, seein' as how she was trying to please Stephen "Smilin' and Noddin' Fagin" and his audience, and was doing what he had probably suggested that she do:  Look at "herself" there by the Stemmons sign, from behind, from the spacial distance of Zapruder's 8mm camera, and yep, fifty-four years after-the-fact

"You know, Karen, so we can clear up this here Thierry 'Fake News' Speth, Robin Unger, and Don 'I'll Get It Right Eventually' Roberdeau ... mess!"

"Look! Right there, Karen!, in that very exciting, close-to-the-fatal-headshot position you were in with your pal (strawberry-blond???) Gloria Calvery!"

"Yes, Stephen, ... and who's that gal on the left, you ask? Well, it's probably (mysteriously black-haired and dark-skinned) Carol Reed, but I'll be danged if I know where that mischievous Karan Hicks done went to, Steve."

"Blobs all the way down," Iacoletti?

According to that lady at the Bertrand Russell lecture, it's "turtles all the way down," not blobs.

Regardless, have you had your eyes checked lately, John?

Do you still contend that those three people on the Pergola Patio in Towner might not be women, but men who are wearing long-sleeved shirts and long bermuda shorts, or maybe even regular pants tucked into very high, flesh-colored cowboy boots?

Oh yeah, and that that macho dude on the right is holding a Little-Boy-Blue-colored helium-filled balloon, or maybe a Little-Boy-Blue-colored "Welcome to Dallas!" sign?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_blue

--  MWT    :D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 07:34:06 AM by Thomas Graves »