Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Were Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney During the Motorcade?  (Read 33338 times)

Offline Denis Morissette

Advertisement
I wish I had been in Dallas all those years since 11/22. I would have figured out everything that needs to be known now. I wish there had been more researchers of my quality. Everyone will agree with me, I’m sure.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

I wish I had been in Dallas all those years since 11/22. I would have figured out everything that needs to be known now. I wish there had been more researchers of my quality. Everyone will agree with me, I’m sure.

Denis,

Would you have figured out where Zapruder employee Peggy Burney was standing during the motorcade?

Would you have figured out where Scott-Foresman Publishing Company colleagues Betty Thornton and Jane Berry were standing during the motorcade?

Would you have found each one of them in at least one film or photograph?

Hint:  Unger and Roberdeau got it all wrong regarding those three in that they are totally confused about the identities of the four shoulder-to-shoulder headscarf-wearing gals in Zabruder.  (From left to right:  Karen Westbrook, Carol Reed, Karan Hicks, Gloria Calvery)

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 01:18:04 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Denis Morissette

I would have figured out all of this and much more! And you know more than anyone else!

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

I would have figured out all of this and much more! And you know more than anyone else!

Yet you're still not convinced that those four headscarf-wearing gals in Zapruder are Westbrook, Reed, Hicks and Calvery???

LOL!

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 01:40:30 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Denis Morissette

LOL!

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

[...]

Denis,

Please show us where Zapruder employee Peggy Burney, and Scott-Foresman colleagues Jane Berry and Betty Thornton were standing during the motorcade.

Thanks,
-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 02:52:52 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Denis Morissette

They’re standing on Elm Street!

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

They’re standing on Elm Street!

Find them.