Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Where Were Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney During the Motorcade?  (Read 3424 times)

Offline John Mytton

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Are you claiming that somehow it's too cold for men to bare their legs, but not women?  That's rather sexist of you.

How absurd, what are you trying to prove with a photo taken God knows where, decades later, shouldn't your argument at least be about what people wore in 1963?

Here is some photos from around Dallas on the 22nd and I can't find even 1 guy wearing shorts, much less three in a row?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
How the hell would you know whether or not people are wearing shorts in a big crowd of people where you can't see their legs?

But the point is, even if Tommy thinks his blobs are bare legged, and therefore more likely to be women, so what?

Offline John Mytton

How the hell would you know whether or not people are wearing shorts in a big crowd of people where you can't see their legs?

I didn't ask you to do an clothing audit on every man woman and child in Dallas, I just want you to support your "photo evidence" and at least demonstrate that at least 1 man in Dallas in November 1963 can be seen wearing shorts?

But the point is, even if Tommy thinks his blobs are bare legged, and therefore more likely to be women, so what?

If it makes no difference then why post the photo of the guy wearing shorts?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
I didn't ask you to do an clothing audit on every man woman and child in Dallas, I just want you to support your "photo evidence" and at least demonstrate that at least 1 man in Dallas in November 1963 can be seen wearing shorts?

Why?

If it makes no difference then why post the photo of the guy wearing shorts?

Because Tommy appears to think that a blob that appears to him to be a bare-legged person must necessarily be a woman, because it was a "cool, gusty, late November day in Dallas, Texas".

What are you, his surrogate?

Offline Barry Pollard

Thomas, worth noting is that KarenWestbrook identified a PersonImage as herself, about a half century after the DealeyPlaza shooting of JohnKennedySr and JohnConnallyJr, based on the SixthFloorMuseum filmed interview, by viewing films and/or photos of PersonImages. And, her Motorcade viewing companions' PersonImages were identified by herself the same way, but placed with her Image accordingly. To my knowledge, there is no video or audio Of Ms Westbrook  providing any similar PersonImage identity information that was produced on 11/22/'63. And, to me at least, that would tend to dilute any "being there" valuation.

Anyone care to translate this for us?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Why?

Because Tommy appears to think that a blob that appears to him to be a bare-legged person must necessarily be a woman, because it was a "cool, gusty, late November day in Dallas, Texas".

Why?

You posted the completely irrelevant photo not me, I don't care one way or another, I was just giving you some advice so you could have a little credibility.

An image that appears to be a blob, sometimes isn't.

No, I just find this entire debate fascinating.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
You posted the completely irrelevant photo not me, I don't care one way or another, I was just giving you some advice so you could have a little credibility.

It's perfectly relevant to the argument that Tommy made.  As amusing as it is to banter with you, a guy who thinks "cop said so" is good evidence of anything has no business talking about credibility.

An image that appears to be a blob, sometimes isn't.

No, the image is still a blob.  And if you don't know what it is, then you don't know what it is -- even if you think you have a good guess.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Thomas Graves

It's perfectly relevant to the argument that Tommy made.  As amusing as it is to banter with you, a guy who thinks "cop said so" is good evidence of anything has no business talking about credibility.

No, the image is still a blob.  And if you don't know what it is, then you don't know what it is -- even if you think you have a good guess.

Iacoletti,

When you watch those three people walking across the Pergola Patio in a blown-up version of the Towner film, can you see, in any of them, any separation between their respective clothed thighs, indicating that at least one of them is a guy who's wearing very long bermuda shorts, or maybe, just maybe ... regular pants tucked into his very high, flesh-colored boots? 

Or not, ... suggesting very strongly that all three of them are three women -- three women wearing skirts (or dresses), with-or-without raincoats over them?

-- MWT  ;)

PS  Or maybe you can't be scientifically certain they're even human beings, because, to you, they just look like animated  ... "blobs"?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 11:29:22 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
More creative blob interpretation.

Yawn.

Online Thomas Graves

More creative blob interpretation.

Yawn.

Iacoletti,

Yes, I know. The dress-like, non-separating, non-bermuda-shorts-or-pants-like skirts and raincoats above those three gals' bare lower legs (as they're walking across the Pergola Patio in the Towner film) must be a figment of my imagination.

Because, unfortunately, no one but me can discern such things, or if they can, they're unwilling to speak up about it and incur your apparent "Oswald Is Innocent At All Costs!" wrath and invective

Iacoletti, overheard at a bar in Texas:  "Can I have another Blobs on the rocks, bartender?  I'm so addicted to that stuff.  And while you're at it, you'd better give me a big plate of re-fried beans, smothered with Hatch habaneros and lots and lots of cheese.  Why the habaneros? Well, so it'll be really, really hot when I blow it out my you-know-what at the forum!"

-- MWT  ;)

« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 09:01:20 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mobile View