Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why the first shot missed  (Read 36168 times)

Offline Denis Pointing

Re: Why the first shot missed
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2019, 05:11:26 PM »
Advertisement
I think it's hilarious but tragic that people are still trying to "shoehorn" LHO into that window with malicious intent. There are a lot of potential assassins I'd be concerned about, but "Lee Hardly" is not one of them, especially with his unimpressive shooting record and that embarrassing rifle. Virtually every bit of evidence in this case has been tampered with or has a dubious chain of possession. Autopsy witnesses reported bullets and fragments recovered that were never introduced as evidence.

If there was a lone assassin, everything would line up perfectly and there would be no controversy. What we find is quite the opposite, with corrupt officials at the highest levels of our government covering up the truth from the outset.

You nutters are aware that Max Holland is a paid shill of the CIA, right? The guy is so oily, he makes me ill. He has concocted some of the most idiotic assassination scenarios I've ever heard and you people quote this genius? Again, it's embarrassing. Holland and Posner should start a detective agency together...

Again, I have to beg all of you: DON'T EAT THE CHEESE! IT'S A TRAP AND YOU ARE DECEIVING HISTORY! It is painfully obvious LHO was the patsy he claimed to be and it is an atrocity that you duped nutters continue to perpetuate the impossible notion of a lone assassin. The cockamamie story concocted by Specter needs to be filed in the only appropriate place for such malodorous waste: the toilet at the National Archives...

Always the same from this guy, loads of opinion and posits..never a scrap of fact or evidence to back any of it up. In a previous post you wrote: "I should have kept my opinions to myself." What happened?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 05:15:16 PM by Denis Pointing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2019, 05:11:26 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2019, 06:07:47 PM »

In my model there is room for the left leg to brace itself between the pipe and Box C and plenty of room for the right leg. Possibly the right foot braced against a box on the floor. He would be seated on Box D.

I am using a 5' 9" generic male standing model that I manually articulated (SketchUp doesn't allow articulated models that intuitively reset facets like more-advanced programs). When I bend the joints, facets retain their "standing" positions. I have left the hips and above unarticulated.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 08:36:06 AM by Jerry Organ »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2019, 06:16:45 PM »

In my model there is room for the left leg to brace itself between the pipe and Box C and plenty of room for the right leg. Possibly the right foot braced against a box on the floor.

I am using a 5' 9" generic male standing model that I manually articulated (SketchUp doesn't allow articulated models that intuitively reset facets like more-advanced programs). When I bend the joints, facets retain their "standing" positions. I have left the hips and above articulated.

Nice work! I don’t doubt that it is feasible to get into that position. But I do question whether or not it would be awkward and time consuming. And I don’t really believe that it would be advantageous. I do believe that this could be studied further with a physical mock-up similar to the one used in Max Holland’s film.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2019, 06:16:45 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2019, 06:41:31 PM »

In my model there is room for the left leg to brace itself between the pipe and Box C and plenty of room for the right leg. Possibly the right foot braced against a box on the floor. He would be seated on Box D.

I am using a 5' 9" generic male standing model that I manually articulated (SketchUp doesn't allow articulated models that intuitively reset facets like more-advanced programs). When I bend the joints, facets retain their "standing" positions. I have left the hips and above unarticulated.

Also Jerry, here is a photo of a page of the Marines Guidebook from that era. Notice that the kneeling position typically utilizes the right foot as a place to sit (for stability). This would not be feasible in the sniper's nest because the sitting box would be in the way. However, it does appear that you have him still using the box for that purpose. So, I believe it is feasible and could have happened that way. But, until I try it myself, it seems like it would be awkward and time consuming and unnecessary.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 06:45:18 PM by Charles Collins »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2019, 06:53:19 PM »
More WC "sleight of hand-y" work.

Once it's realized the "limo front/bumper" is not the same location as "JFK within the limo" you might have a better appreciation for what they were trying to accomplish.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2019, 06:53:19 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2019, 07:43:19 PM »
I think it's hilarious but tragic that people are still trying to "shoehorn" LHO into that window with malicious intent. There are a lot of potential assassins I'd be concerned about, but "Lee Hardly" is not one of them, especially with his unimpressive shooting record and that embarrassing rifle. Virtually every bit of evidence in this case has been tampered with or has a dubious chain of possession. Autopsy witnesses reported bullets and fragments recovered that were never introduced as evidence.

If there was a lone assassin, everything would line up perfectly and there would be no controversy. What we find is quite the opposite, with corrupt officials at the highest levels of our government covering up the truth from the outset.

You nutters are aware that Max Holland is a paid shill of the CIA, right? The guy is so oily, he makes me ill. He has concocted some of the most idiotic assassination scenarios I've ever heard and you people quote this genius? Again, it's embarrassing. Holland and Posner should start a detective agency together...

Again, I have to beg all of you: DON'T EAT THE CHEESE! IT'S A TRAP AND YOU ARE DECEIVING HISTORY! It is painfully obvious LHO was the patsy he claimed to be and it is an atrocity that you duped nutters continue to perpetuate the impossible notion of a lone assassin. The cockamamie story concocted by Specter needs to be filed in the only appropriate place for such malodorous waste: the toilet at the National Archives...

::)

Can't wait for your press conference...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 07:55:28 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2019, 07:54:29 PM »
When you roll a car down a street with a 3.13° slope and re-measure the "mark", the relationship for vertical to horizontal is 1ft/18.3ft.
A 10" change should have resulted in the "mark" moving 10/12 = .833... x 18.3 = 15.25ft farther down Elm St.
The entries for CE884 z161-166 make it quite obvious that a ballistic, as well as speed adjustment was being made for syncing.
The distance from the limo front to JFK within the limo is 15.11ft
The distance between first shot determination(FBI/SS) at Station#3+81.3 and CE884 extant z235(Station#396.8) = 15.5 ft = the same distance between StationC - 234.5 (where the measurements started) and directly below the snipers window at Station# 250.0
The "mark" is and always was JFK's physical location within the limo.
Follow the bouncing ball.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2019, 07:54:29 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2019, 07:59:26 PM »

There are only two views from the interior that show the boxes by the window unmoved. They were taken by the Dallas Crime Lab (each view has two photos). Once Studebaker moved the boxes by the window, they never got them in the same place again. So this is not how the boxes were:

« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 09:07:28 PM by Jerry Organ »