Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: He's Getting Better, But There Are Still A Few Problems On Roberdeau's 2012 Map  (Read 7408 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Advertisement
As an aside, are you still claiming that you've never called anyone a 'lemming' here?

Who here do you think I ever called a lemming?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online John Iacoletti

Just another dogmatic belief system

Can't get any more dogmatic than the "Oswald Did It" religion.

Offline Thomas Graves

Can't get any more dogmatic than the "Oswald Did It" religion.

Iacoletti,

Is that why you're so doggedly opposed to accepting the obvious -- that Gloria Calvery was "caught" in Darnell talking with a man on the lower steps of the TSBD about 25 seconds after the assassination -- because you irrationally fear that, facts-be-damned, admitting same will somehow lead to a perverse (should I say perverted?) analog of Worshiping The Golden Calf, ... gasp ... finding your boy, Oswald, ... guilty?

-- MWT  ;)

« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 08:12:30 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online John Iacoletti

Is that why you're so doggedly opposed to accepting the obvious -- that Gloria Calvery was "caught" in Darnell talking with a man on the lower steps of the TSBD about 25 seconds after the assassination

Calling something "obvious" doesn't make it actually true.

-- because you irrationally fear that, facts-be-damned, admitting same will somehow lead to a perverse (should I say perverted?) analog of Worshiping The Golden Calf, ... gasp ... finding your boy, Oswald, ... guilty?

Inquiring minds want to know:  how does your conjecture about black-blob woman being Calvery lead to ANY conclusion about Oswald's guilt or lack thereof?

Offline Thomas Graves

Inquiring minds want to know:  how does your conjecture about black-blob woman being Calvery lead to ANY conclusion about Oswald's guilt or lack thereof?

Iacoletti,

Your inferring that I was suggesting that only goes to prove my point -- that you are deathly afraid that's Gloria Calvery wearing a black blouse, a black headscarf (and a mid-toned skirt with horizontal stripes in it) on the steps in Darnell because you know that if it is her, it would strongly suggest that Prayer Person isn't Oswald, after all, but instead the "Sarah" that Frazier said turned towards him (and he towards her) when they both heard a crying "girl," who had come to the steps, bellow out that JFK had been shot.

And you're so insecure in your belief that Oswald is innocent that you desperately want him up there next to Frazier in Darnell and in Wiegman to prove it, and so you irrationally deny that Sandy Larsen and I correctly identified Calvery, who was ideally placed during the motorcade to both 1) witness JFK's head getting blown off, and 2) getting to the steps within 25 seconds or so after that fatal headshot to bellow out that bit of news to the people standing on the steps, and to be "caught" on film either doing so, or very shortly thereafter, while people (most noticeably Frazier and Prayer Person) are still visibly reacting to the "news" she's brought.

Contrary to what you suggest, the two horizontal stripes in that woman's skirt isn't what led Sandy Larsen and I to "zoom in" on her in our quest to solve the long-standing mystery "Where's the Gloria Calvery that Shelley and Lovelady and Joe Molina said they spoke with on-or-near the steps so soon after the final shot?"

Rather, it was the combination of several facts that led us to her, including but not limited to: 1) no one had ever identified "on paper" the big tall gal wearing the black blouse and the black headscarf in Zapruder, 2) that gal was standing "shoulder-to-shoulder" with three other headscarf-wearing gals, the same number of female colleagues (including Calvery) at Southwestern Publishing who claimed in their FBI reports to have watched the motorcade together, 3) one of those three other headscarf-wearing gals in Zapruder was tallish and wearing all white (including headscarf), and in Darnell can very likely be seen right next to the big tall gal in question, perhaps even trying to breakup her conversation with the bald-headed man standing in front of her by attempting to "pull" her (the black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing gal) up the steps with her.

The two horizontal stripes in that gals skirt is just "icing on the cake" in Larsen's and my correct identification of Calvery in Darnell.

Question: Is the gal we're talking about in Darnell (the black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing gal to the immediate left of the gal all-in-white) "halfway up the steps" (as you claim) in Darnell, or is she on one of the lower steps?

Answer:  She's on one of the lower steps, perhaps even the first one.

Regardless, even if she was halfway up the steps, what would it matter?

If that were the case, do you think the big, tall, black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing gal in Zapruder wouldn't have had enough time to get that far in twenty-five seconds or so?

Your bringing up that lame "point" just shows how truly desperate you are, Iacoletti.

LOL

-- MWT  ;)

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 08:59:25 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online John Iacoletti

Your inferring that I was implying that proves my point -- that you are deathly afraid that that's Calvery wearing a black blouse, a black headscarf and a mid-toned skirt with horizontal stripes in it,

It's not "fear" to point out that just because you think you see two "stripes" on her "skirt" that doesn't make it Calvery.

on the steps in Darnell because you know that if it is her, that fact would strongly suggest that Prayer Person isn't Oswald, after all, but instead the "Sarah" that Frazier said turned towards him (and he towards her) when they both heard a crying "girl" who had come to the steps yell out that JFK had been shot.

That doesn't "suggest" (strongly or otherwise) anything about the identity of prayer-person.  For one thing, when did anyone say that "crying" girl came halfway up the steps?  For anopther, why do you assume that faceless Frazier-blob and faceless prayer-blob are "turned towards each other"?

And you're so insecure in your belief that Oswald is innocent that you desperately want him up there next to Frazier in Darnell and in Wiegman to prove it, and so you irrationally deny that Sandy Larsen and I correctly identified Calvery there in Darnell.

No, because I don't have a "belief that Oswald is innocent".  That's just a strawman position you made up to pretend that you have presented anything more than a subjective opinion about "stripes" on a "skirt".

Online John Iacoletti

Just so we're all clear about these "obvious" features that Tommy thinks he sees.  Here's what we are talking about.  [images credit: Bart Kamp]

The area we are talking about inside the actual image is this.

Enlarging the enlargement even further:

Obvious "mid-toned skirt with horizontal stripes in it", huh?

How about looking at that area in a different frame and enlarging it further:

Nope.

Maybe enhancing another frame?  Still nope.

The only thing that's obvious here is that your "obvious mid-toned skirt with horizontal stripes in it" is greatly exaggerated wishful thinking.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Iacoletti,

Your inferring that I was suggesting that only serves to prove my point -- that you are deathly afraid that that's Calvery wearing a black blouse and a black headscarf (and a mid-toned skirt with horizontal stripes) on the steps in Darnell because you know that if it is her, it would strongly suggest that Prayer Person isn't Oswald, after all, but instead the "Sarah" whom Frazier said turned towards him (and he towards her) when they heard a "girl" who had "come by" the steps from farther down Elm Street to bellow out that JFK had been shot.

And you're so insecure in your belief that Oswald is innocent that you not only desperately want him up there next to Frazier in Darnell and in Wiegman to prove it, but you also irrationally deny that Sandy Larsen and I correctly identified a previously unidentified gal in Zapruder and Darnell who was ideally placed during the motorcade to not only witness JFK's head being blown off, but be able to get to the steps quickly enough to be "caught" by Darnell while either bellowing out that bit of news, or standing there talking with a bald-headed man immediately afterwards, while Frazier and Prayer Person are still visibly reacting to "the news" she's just brought.

Contrary to what you suggest, the two horizontal stripes in that woman's skirt isn't what led Sandy Larsen and I to "zoom in" on her in our quest to solve the long-standing mystery "Where's the Gloria Calvery that Shelley and Lovelady and Joe Molina said they spoke with on-or-near the steps so soon after the final shot?"

Rather, it was the combination of several facts that led us to her, including but not limited to: 1) no one had ever identified "on record" for the JFK Assassination Research Community, the big tall gal wearing the black blouse and the black headscarf in Zapruder, 2) that big, tall headscarf-wearing gal was standing "shoulder-to-shoulder" with three other headscarf-wearing gals*, making the same total number of female Southwestrn Publishing colleagues (four) who claimed in their FBI reports to have watched the motorcade not only together, but "on the north side of Elm Street, about halfway between the TSBD and the Triple Underpass," 3) one of those three other headscarf-wearing gals in Zapruder was tallish and wearing all white (including headscarf), and in Darnell can very likely be seen right next to the big tall gal in question, perhaps even trying to breakup her conversation with the bald-headed man standing in front of her by attempting to "pull" her (the black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing gal) up the steps with her.

Bottom line (pardon the pun):  The two horizontal stripes in that gals skirt is just "icing on the cake" in Larsen's and my correct identification of Calvery in Darnell.

Question: Is the gal we're talking about in Darnell (the black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing gal to the immediate left of the gal all-in-white) "halfway up the steps" (as you claim) in Darnell, or is she on one of the lower steps?

Answer:  She's on one of the lower steps, perhaps even the first one.

Regardless, even if she was "halfway up the steps," would that really matter?

If that were the case, do you think the big, tall, black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing gal in Zapruder wouldn't have had enough time to get that far in twenty-five seconds or so?

Your bringing up that lame "point" just shows how truly desperate you are, Iacoletti.

LOL

-- MWT  ;)

* which four headscarf-wearing gals who are in the middle of a virtual sea of correctly identified people in Zapruder -- i.e., to their left, Millican, Woodward, Brown, et al., and to their immediate right, John Templin, Ernest Brandt and Jean Newman -- are still, after all these years, being juggled and misidentified by Roberdeau and Unger.

LOL

Edited and bumped

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 03:01:36 PM by Thomas Graves »