Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: NEW! Drop-dead visual proof that the rifle and scope in the “Backyard photos”...  (Read 8876 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement
Mr Mytton,

Oh I can prove it Mr. Mytton, but per my offer, I will wait on you for the allotted amount of time, 48 hours to be precise, in order to give you a chance to clear your conscience as well as your reputation, whatever that may entail. The ball is in your court Mr Mytton, I do hope you see your way clear to fessing up to what you've done here. That is all I have to say on the matter for now.

Oh I can prove it Mr. Mytton

You've had plenty of time to refute my work, but so far all I see is a lot of accusations.

but per my offer, I will wait on you for the allotted amount of time, 48 hours to be precise,

I don't accept your offer, either post your evidence or Rack Off!

in order to give you a chance to clear your conscience as well as your reputation, whatever that may entail.

Get a life!

The ball is in your court Mr Mytton

No, it's up to you to prove I altered images and so far you are failing quite badly.

I do hope you see your way clear to fessing up to what you've done here.

No, it's not my integrity that's at stake here, it's yours!

That is all I have to say on the matter for now.

It's obvious you've got nothing, go away.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Mr Mytton,

If you insist on posting doctored comparison photos, at least have the common decency to include a disclaimer explaining what you did and why you did it, then simply declaring victory and calling it a day. Nice try but no cigar Mr. Mytton. Very dishonest of you to attempt this.

Kindly point out the photos you consider 'doctored'. Btw, are you a professional photographer, portrait and/or figure painter, or a longtime published illustrator by any chance?

Offline John Mytton

Mr Mytton,

You could use some time away from JFK stuff for awhile too see my previous post to Mr. Chapman advising same.

The only person showing any aggressive emotion is you, you were the one who called me dishonest and all I wanted from you is some evidence but instead you keep attacking me.

Non thread creating disruptors will be suspended from posting for a to be determined period of time.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2006.0.html

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 04:50:37 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Really? The BYP your comparing the film clip to is bogus in it's entirety as the BYP is FAKE.

I never said YOU altered it, quite the contrary.

You can't use the BYP as a premise of your argument, because the entire premise is FAKE and therefore any outcome is wrong.

So let me get this straight this entire time your argument for me being dishonest is that, I know that the Backyard photos are fake but I still use them as proof that they are real, is that right?

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 04:48:22 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

The only person showing any aggressive emotion is you, you were the one who called me dishonest and all I wanted from you is some evidence but instead you keep attacking me.

Non thread creating disruptors will be suspended from posting for a to be determined period of time.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2006.0.html

JohnM
Excuse this interruption Mytton, but think about  your compulsive behavior not to mention the intense denial you possess seen through these lame arguments you produce from only God knows where

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Mr Chapman,

It's been nice conversing with you as well. Take some B Vitas and take some time away from JFK stuff, it's eating you alive. I can see it as I have seen it before. Take up a relaxing hobby, something other than JFK for awhile. I used to suffer from JFK burnout, so I know how terrible you must feel as you post. Been there done that. Go get some much needed R and R. Don't forget the B Vitas and be well.

So you're not  a professional photographer, portrait and/or figure painter, or a longtime published illustrator. And you can't point out where JohnM has faked anything.

You talk the talk. Lets see you walk the walk...

Offline Bill Chapman

So let me get this straight this entire time your argument for me being dishonest is that, I know that the Backyard photos are fake but I still use them as proof that they are real, is that right?

JohnM

Frank Sinatra's chin, source-light squared.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 08:02:56 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Denis Pointing

So you're not  a professional photographer, portrait and/or figure painter, or a longtime published illustrator. And you can't point out where JohnM has faked anything.

You talk the talk. Lets see you walk the walk...

So, this creep turns up accusing members of "posting doctored comparison photos" of being "very dishonest" and threating to expose them in 48 hrs unless they admit their 'guilt'!! All because in his opinion the BYP are fake. The irony of this nut-job handing out medical advice is incredible. I only hope they keep the poor guy in a very strong straightjacket.
                      :D :D :D
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 08:57:51 PM by Denis Pointing »