Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: NEW! Drop-dead visual proof that the rifle and scope in the “Backyard photos”...  (Read 8887 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement
And in case anyone is wondering about Oswald's squared off chin in the backyard photo, it's the result of an overhead light source.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

And in case anyone is wondering about Oswald's squared off chin in the backyard photo, it's the result of an overhead light source.

JohnM
No, I think it's global warming.

"Overhead light source" That is a crazy explanation and has been used to cover every anomaly. Try again

Offline Bill Chapman

No, I think it's global warming.

"Overhead light source" That is a crazy explanation and has been used to cover every anomaly. Try again

Tell us what's 'crazy' about it, Rembrandt.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 08:34:03 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

The overhead light source creates dark shadowed eyes, a triangular shadow under the nose and a squared off chin. Case Closed!

JohnM

Online Steve Howsley

The overhead light source creates dark shadowed eyes, a triangular shadow under the nose and a squared off chin. Case Closed!

JohnM

Yep even someone who only takes holiday snaps knows the problem of photographing faces when the unclouded sun is high in the sky. If you want a more flattering look move you subject to a softer light or use some reflective or artificial light. In '63 when we had to wait hours or even days to collect our pictures from the processing lab it wasn't always possible for a shutter bug to judge what the resulting photo might look like. Anyway Oswald got images that met his needs.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 10:18:59 AM by Steve Howsley »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

JohnM

Rembrandt van Rijn (artist) and Bill Chapman (artist) concur.
And that's the first and last time you'll see the two of us mentioned in the same sentence.

Offline John Mytton

Mr Mytton,

If you insist on posting doctored comparison photos, at least have the common decency to include a disclaimer explaining what you did and why you did it, then simply declaring victory and calling it a day. Nice try but no cigar Mr. Mytton. Very dishonest of you to attempt this.

How dare you accuse me of being dishonest?, the evidence is out there and I'm guessing you've seen the following clip a bazillion times but never understood the significance of the images that you were looking at.

And as Steve points out above, most photographers know that the sun can be your friend but can also be your enemy.

Hollywood has used harsh overhead lighting for years to emphasize that strong masculine look, it's not a secret.
Notice the shadowed eyes, the triangular shadow under the nose and the squared off chins.

CASE CLOSED!

JohnM

« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 11:44:45 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Mr Mytton

All fake and you know it. Come clean already and explain to the good viewers what you did here, why you did it and what you're trying to achieve by posting altered images? There's a way out of this and I will leave it up to you to reveal that, and while you're at it, please apologize to the good viewers who may not be aware of your deliberate intent here. I'll give you a few days time to do this so you can attempt to save face, however, when that time runs out, you will force my hand into revealing what is really going on here and what you so out rightly tried to get away with. I would rather not go that route by posting the obvious proof of this forgery however. Would you want me to do that? You have 48 hours to come clean, after that, all bets are off.

Ok, if you can prove I have altered any of the above images then I will take a weeks holiday and if you can't prove I altered any image then you quit this Forum, never to return.

Waiting..............

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 12:01:44 AM by John Mytton »