Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Indisputable Evidence for Harvey & Lee  (Read 31741 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: Indisputable Evidence for Harvey & Lee
« Reply #112 on: March 10, 2020, 11:22:26 PM »
Advertisement
JohnM "... it seems that for whatever reason he was reluctant to give a big toothy grin, in fact he mainly covered his top teeth with his top lip."

JohnM

The only one of the Oswalds that appears to have a full ear to ear grin is strangely the one in the 2nd row and center column with the big nose not anything close to similar to all the other Oswald photos

And his mouth seems to be artificially darkened and his hair is opposite combed with receding hair portion opposite side also

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: March 10, 2020, 11:22:26 PM »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #113 on: March 12, 2020, 04:39:31 PM »
The only one of the Oswalds that appears to have a full ear to ear grin is strangely the one in the 2nd row and center column with the big nose not anything close to similar to all the other Oswald photos

And his mouth seems to be artificially darkened and his hair is opposite combed with receding hair portion opposite side also

He is smiling in row 4 ( down from top) far right.
Teeth look good.

Armstrong (Harvey and Lee ) is right up there with Posner, Lifton, Bugliosi, Dale Myers, Thomas Mallon, Patricia McMillan...
Let's reach a conclusion/hypothesis, and then try to prove it. By omitting certain facts, inventing/misrepresenting others, etc.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #114 on: March 12, 2020, 06:11:36 PM »
He is smiling in row 4 ( down from top) far right.
Teeth look good.

Armstrong (Harvey and Lee ) is right up there with Posner, Lifton, Bugliosi, Dale Myers, Thomas Mallon, Patricia McMillan...
Let's reach a conclusion/hypothesis, and then try to prove it. By omitting certain facts, inventing/misrepresenting others, etc.

Amen! Whatever evidence Armstrong, Hargrove, Josephs, or Sandy, and recently, Butler cannot find, becomes a declaration somehow proving their conclusions.
Opposite of a fact finding process!

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/01/armstrong-evolving-landesberg-theory.html

W. Tracy Parnell: John Armstrong and His Evolving ...wtracyparnell.blogspot.com › armstrong-evolving-landesberg-theory
Jan 6, 2017 - Even Armstrong admits that Rizzuto was Landesberg the student. ... FBI document located by researcher Tom Scully, we now have a detailed ...

They "learned" this, (about the postal money order) from my research, but of course, they credit themselves for disproving the faulty research and conclusion I actually disproved.
I have no use for their indifference to their predictably misleading pattern of presentation.... :

https://harveyandlee.net/Mail_Order_Rifle/Mail_Order_Rifle.html

.....NOTE: Wilmouth's statement, "Postal money orders sent to Kansas City" is interesting. We previously learned that after January 5, 1963 postal money orders were sent to Washington, DC. (Prior to January 5, 1963 they were sent to Kansas City.) As VP of one of the countries largest banks Wilmouth should have known this, and not made the mistake of saying the money orders were sent to Kansas City. However, if this report was fabricated, and Wilmouth's statement was concocted by the FBI, then it was the author of this FBI report who made the mistake of saying that postal money orders were sent to Kansas City.

Hargrove simply lifted this component of my research from my post quoted below, and used it without attribution in a face saving effort for Armstrong.

They intend to disincentivize anyone else from doing what Tracey Parnell, myself, and too few others are doing.... actual fact finding.
Verifiable facts frustrate and annoy them.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160120181748/http://jfk.education/node/11
Sorry Brian, Jean, and DVP, Banks Did Not Key-Punch 1963 P.O. Money Orders
Submitted by Admin (Tom Scully) on Tue, 11/10/2015 - 06:47
Updated November 19, 2015:

David Josephs went on Black Op radio, claiming the Arlington, VA archivist who located the Klein's money order there on Saturday evening, 11/23/63, did not exist. They are thin skinned self promoters, putting their gullible readers last, as far as accurately informing them!

They never actually admit their errors or recant their BS claims, or ever apologize! None of the gullible, CT faithful ever confront any of these self promoting clowns, encouraging them to continue being frequently wrong and in reaction to the actual facts, staging face saving withdrawals from their previous crap claims!

Armstrong's cadre and DiEugenio are never challenged by the rubes they victimize intellectually, and thus deserve all of the assaults on the truth they are open to being influenced by....

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/22439-yes-postal-money-orders-do-require-bank-endorsements/page/10/?tab=comments#comment-319112
David Von Pein Posted November 21, 2015 (edited)
In a related "Money Order" matter....

DAVID JOSEPHS SAID [iN THE AUDIO CLIP BELOW]:

http://box.com/David Josephs On "Black Op Radio" (11/19/15)(Excerpt)

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

In the above audio excerpt, David Josephs says that Robert Jackson's home address in Alexandria, Virginia, "does not exist".

But Tom Scully, himself a conspiracy theorist(!), has once again unearthed a document that tends to debunk some of the nonsense constantly being spouted by CTers about the money order and Oswald's purchase of Mannlicher-Carcano rifle #C2766. In this instance, Scully's research would seem to refute David Josephs' claim that Mr. Jackson's address does not exist at all.

On this webpage, Scully posted a photo of the death certificate of Robert Henry Jackson, one of the men who was involved in the initial retrieving and handling of the CE788 Hidell money order on November 23, 1963 [see CD87]. Jackson died in January 1977, and his residence is shown on his death certificate as "6108 Leewood Drive" in Alexandria, Virginia, the same city, located just 7 miles south of downtown Washington, D.C., where the Hidell money order was found on 11/23/63....

« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 06:19:54 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: March 12, 2020, 06:11:36 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #115 on: June 30, 2020, 08:50:36 PM »
Every single time I see the word indisputable from a conspiracy type, somehow it never turns out to be. Fact.

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2020, 04:02:50 PM »
How this absurd garbage is considered reasonable and likely is an insult to intelligent people and is not worthy of discussion. Apologies to CT’s.
Mr. May:  these garbage conspiracy theories - Harvey and Lee, Lifton, etc. - make the whole research community look like a bunch of tinfoil hat loons.
For the record, I am skeptical about the official story. I am not skeptical about the "grassy knoll" crowd. No, I am outright dismissive of these nuts. While I think we disagree about the Assassination,  though I am not sure, I  think agree on one thing: facts.
And those seem to be sorely lacking from these folks.
Thank you.
Good day!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2020, 04:02:50 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #117 on: July 04, 2020, 06:26:22 PM »
I don't need your money.

To me it looks like one of those ads where you are told to brush your teeth or face these consequences.

Yes Mrs Marsh it does get in!

JohnM

'If someone offers a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, who gets the extra penny?'  -- Steven Wright
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 07:12:16 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Frederick Clements

« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2020, 11:17:45 AM »
This theory is a big pile of trash. Even as a work of fiction it is quite ridiculous. Makes a mockery of the case and discredits legitimate theories.

Fred

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2020, 11:17:45 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #119 on: August 08, 2020, 01:42:36 AM »
Mr. May:  these garbage conspiracy theories - Harvey and Lee, Lifton, etc. - make the whole research community look like a bunch of tinfoil hat loons.
For the record, I am skeptical about the official story. I am not skeptical about the "grassy knoll" crowd. No, I am outright dismissive of these nuts. While I think we disagree about the Assassination,  though I am not sure, I  think agree on one thing: facts.
And those seem to be sorely lacking from these folks.
Thank you.
Good day!

John, apologies for delay in response. Just saw your posting and I agree completely.