Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Indisputable Evidence for Harvey & Lee  (Read 33262 times)

Offline Sandy Larsen

Re: Indisputable Evidence for Harvey & Lee
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2018, 06:27:16 AM »
Advertisement
Hi Sandy.

First, can you explain to me how a dental report from March of 1958 can possibly list May 5th, 1958 as the date that a prosthesis failed?  Am I missing something?

Bill,

Oswald apparently saw a new dentist on March 27, 1958. At that time the dentist performed an examination and reported his findings on a chart where he is instructed to show problems that needed fixing. Two cavities were found.

Oswald returned on April 30 and May 14 to have those cavities treated. The dentist reported those treatments on another chart located on the same form.

At some point in time Oswald reported to the dentist that the prosthesis had failed. The date the dentist wrote next to the failure notation was May 5. I don't know if that is the date of the failure, or if it is the date Oswald reported it, or both. But as you can see, the dentist was still adding information to the form up through May 14.

It appears to me that this same form would be marked up as long as Oswald was seeing that particular dentist. He wouldn't get a new form with each exam.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2018, 06:27:16 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2018, 06:47:43 AM »
Bill,

Oswald apparently saw a new dentist on March 27, 1958. At that time the dentist performed an examination and reported his findings on a chart where he is instructed to show problems that needed fixing. Two cavities were found.

Oswald returned on April 30 and May 14 to have those cavities treated. The dentist reported those treatments on another chart located on the same form.

At some point in time Oswald reported to the dentist that the prosthesis had failed. The date the dentist wrote next to the failure notation was May 5. I don't know if that is the date of the failure, or if it is the date Oswald reported it, or both. But as you can see, the dentist was still adding information to the form up through May 14.

It appears to me that this same form would be marked up as long as Oswald was seeing that particular dentist. He wouldn't get a new form with each exam.

Thanks for the clarification, Sandy.  Much appreciated.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2018, 07:04:06 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2018, 11:33:32 AM »

My apologies.... the top two of the four Oswald photos you posted earlier are LEE. I thought they were HARVEY.

So the photos you have morphed above are all of LEE.

Who's who in the Zoo?

Could you post a photo of LEE next to HARVEY?

Btw isn't a patient dental chart supposed to show what's going on with your teeth like fillings, damage, prosthetics and etc?,

You know just in case of an unidentifiable Marine body the dental records can be used for identification but Oswald's dental record reflect that of an 18 year old man with reasonably good and no missing front teeth?

And while we're at it, if Oswald required Prosthetics wouldn't the dentist would write yes and then detail the work required?

JohnM
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 11:42:35 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2018, 12:34:06 PM »

Oswald's dug up top teeth show a tooth that sticks out and in Oswald's school photo he is stretching his top lip over this stuck out tooth and we can see the respective distortion and resulting specular highlight. 

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2018, 12:34:06 PM »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2018, 01:44:12 PM »
Paul,

Here's a very simple question for you:

How do you explain that, according to his 1958 dental record, Oswald had a prosthesis (false tooth). But the exhumed Oswald had all natural teeth and no room for a prosthesis?

I am not going to get into a big debate here with you Sandy since that is already happening over at EF:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/24630-indisputable-evidence-for-harvey-lee-oswald-was-missing-a-front-tooth-but-his-exhumed-body-was-not-new-evidence-found/

But I will point out that your claim that LHO had a partial denture is based solely on your interpretation of something written on his dental chart. You them conveniently ignore the fact that the chart does not show the alleged denture. As I explained to you at EF, it is usually indicated with an "X" and a line between the outline of the tooth and the number of the teeth that were replaced. The chart does indeed show other teeth that are missing with an "X." But there is neither an "X" or a horizontal line indicated for the front teeth you believe were missing.

As for the photo, I agree with the posters here that say the tooth was simply covered by the upper lip-that has always ben my feeling. Another explanation is it is simply an artifact of the photographic process. But the point is there are no witnesses-none- to LHO wearing a denture or partial denture. And the fact that "Lee" is underrepresented in photographs allows the H&L crowd to get way with murder in this instance and many others.

Offline Steve Thomas

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2018, 05:28:27 PM »

Here's one that shows that LEE did smile showing his teeth. (LEE's on the left.)  (Which kinda blows your theory.) In fact, this one looks a lot like the one of him showing the lost tooth when he was younger:

Sandy,

I once read that ears are as unique as fingerprints. I don't know if that is true or not, but do you have any way of rotating that picture on the left so that the left ears are superimposed?
To my untrained eye, it doesn't look like they would match.

Steve Thomas

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2018, 05:28:27 PM »

Paul McBrearty

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2018, 08:53:47 PM »
In my opinion, Oswald was fitted with a dental bridge. Because had he worn a denture, the dentist would

have asked him to remove it before his examination. And his dental chart would show a missing tooth

there, which it does not.

Oswald was not fitted with a dental bridge. See the dental symbol for a dental bridge in the following chart. If he was fitted with a dental bridge then Oswald's dental chart would have shown a symbol identical or similar to what is depicted in this diagram.

Also the testimony which you have presented is very vague and therefore cannot be relied upon. The image of Oswald at school with the so called missing tooth is very grainy and also cannot be relied upon. As I have already stated the Harvey and Lee theory is a complete fabrication and pardon the pun is completely of the charts.