Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Indisputable Evidence for Harvey & Lee  (Read 33238 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Indisputable Evidence for Harvey & Lee
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2018, 11:17:43 PM »
Advertisement
Colin,

Thanks for checking that out with an expert. It only makes sense that teeth don't straighten back up after tipping, as there is no force present to push the teeth back up. In contrast, the opposing teeth -- the top ones in this case -- continue to apply force down on he tipped teeth.

Apparently it is also force from the teeth "behind" that cause the tipping. Due to imbalance of loss of opposing force "in front".

Happy to assist Sandy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2018, 11:17:43 PM »

Offline Sandy Larsen

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2018, 11:26:38 PM »

Quote from: John Anderson on Today at 04:20:22 PM

You must admit Bill, the whole Harvey and Lee thing is just too much.

I absolutely agree, John.

Bill,

Here's a very simple question for you:

How do you explain that, according to his 1958 dental record, Oswald had a prosthesis (false tooth). But the exhumed Oswald had all natural teeth and no room for a prosthesis?

Offline Sandy Larsen

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2018, 11:29:15 PM »
How should I put this, oh, THERE WERE NO TWO OSWALD'S. The two Oswald theory is absolute hogwash. Amazing that people are sucked in by this nonsense.

Paul,

How do you explain that, according to his 1958 dental record, Oswald had a prosthesis (false tooth). But the exhumed Oswald had all natural teeth and no room for a prosthesis?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2018, 11:29:15 PM »

Offline Sandy Larsen

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2018, 12:01:17 AM »

Do you have any photos of "LEE"?

JohnM

Here's one that shows that LEE did smile showing his teeth. (LEE's on the left.)  (Which kinda blows your theory.) In fact, this one looks a lot like the one of him showing the lost tooth when he was younger:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2018, 01:46:35 AM »

Here's one that shows that LEE did smile showing his teeth. (LEE's on the left.)  (Which kinda blows your theory.) In fact, this one looks a lot like the one of him showing the lost tooth when he was younger:

Here's one that shows that LEE did smile showing his teeth. (LEE's on the left.)

Here's your HARVEY directly compared to LEE and they are the SAME person.
The ratio of eyes to cheekbones to facial muscles to ears to nose to lips to chin are totally consistent.
The ears considered to be like fingerprints are both exactly the same with the same position, shape and folds.

(Which kinda blows your theory.)

Ummm, what theory?

In fact, this one looks a lot like the one of him showing the lost tooth when he was younger:

Of course, they are the same person.

There is no missing teeth, in the following gif of the same person you're just seeing inside Oswald's mouth.

Btw every photo you've posted of Harvey and LEE are all the same person, Lee Harvey Oswald.

JohnM

« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 02:06:16 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2018, 01:46:35 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2018, 03:00:20 AM »
Bill,

Hi Sandy.

First, can you explain to me how a dental report from March of 1958 can possibly list May 5th, 1958 as the date that a prosthesis failed?  Am I missing something?

From your original post (below)....

In the chart for Oswald's dental exam dated March 27, 1958, is a field where the questions is asked, "Prosthetic Required?"

The dentist is instructed to "explain briefly" if the answer is yes. And that is precisely what Oswald's

dentist did. He wrote "FAILED 5-5-58." In other words, Oswald required a prosthesis because the one he

currently had failed on May 5, 1958.

Offline Sandy Larsen

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2018, 05:49:09 AM »

Here's your HARVEY directly compared to LEE and they are the SAME person.
The ratio of eyes to cheekbones to facial muscles to ears to nose to lips to chin are totally consistent.
The ears considered to be like fingerprints are both exactly the same with the same position, shape and folds.

Ummm, what theory?

Of course, they are the same person.

There is no missing teeth, in the following gif of the same person you're just seeing inside Oswald's mouth.

Btw every photo you've posted of Harvey and LEE are all the same person, Lee Harvey Oswald.

JohnM

My apologies.... the top two of the four Oswald photos you posted earlier are LEE. I thought they were HARVEY.

So the photos you have morphed above are all of LEE.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2018, 05:49:09 AM »

Offline Sandy Larsen

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2018, 05:56:11 AM »

JohnM

Yes, I can see inside his mouth. And I can see that he's missing a front tooth.