Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Indisputable Evidence for Harvey & Lee  (Read 31748 times)

Offline John Anderson

Re: Indisputable Evidence for Harvey & Lee
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2018, 04:20:22 PM »
Advertisement
You must admit Bill, the whole Harvey and Lee thing is just too much.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2018, 04:20:22 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2018, 04:51:52 PM »
You must admit Bill, the whole Harvey and Lee thing is just too much.

I absolutely agree, John.

Thing is, in that 9th grade classroom photo, Oswald is not missing a tooth.  The dark spot is the roof of his mouth unobstructed by his front teeth.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 04:53:36 PM by Bill Brown »

Offline Sandy Larsen

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2018, 10:21:15 PM »
Excellent work Sandy. You don't even need experts. Experts come in all colors.

Thanks Michael.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2018, 10:21:15 PM »

Offline Sandy Larsen

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2018, 10:34:20 PM »
I haven't yet read Harvey & Lee, do your findings corroborate mortician Paul Groody's claims that the head was switched in between 63 and the 81' exhumation?

Robert,

I have no reason to believe that there was any funny business going on with Oswald's corpse. I studied the Norton Report carefully and found everything to be in order with the exception on one of the x-rays. It is obvious that that x-ray came from the other Oswald... the one we call Lee. Of course there was no way for the Norton Panel to be aware of the other Oswald. I'm sure that that one incorrect x-ray raised eyebrows. But it wasn't enough for the Panel to make any other conclusion than the body was that of Lee Harvey Oswald's.

I do agree with the conclusions of the Norton Panel.

Paul McBrearty

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2018, 10:44:10 PM »
Robert,

I have no reason to believe that there was any funny business going on with Oswald's corpse. I studied the Norton Report carefully and found everything to be in order with the exception on one of the x-rays. It is obvious that that x-ray came from the other Oswald... the one we call Lee. Of course there was no way for the Norton Panel to be aware of the other Oswald. I'm sure that that one incorrect x-ray raised eyebrows. But it wasn't enough for the Panel to make any other conclusion than the body was that of Lee Harvey Oswald's.

I do agree with the conclusions of the Norton Panel.

How should I put this, oh, THERE WERE NO TWO OSWALD'S. The two Oswald theory is absolute hogwash. Amazing that people are sucked in by this nonsense.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2018, 10:44:10 PM »

Offline Sandy Larsen

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2018, 11:01:56 PM »
While looking for some early Oswald photos it seems that for whatever reason he was reluctant to give a big toothy grin, in fact he mainly covered his top teeth with his top lip.

A habit that followed him into adulthood.

John,

The above photos are all of HARVEY, the Oswald that was exhumed. He wasn't missing any teeth. (Not counting wisdom teeth, which I haven't studied yet.)

It was the other Oswald -- LEE -- who was missing the front tooth. As well as a the molar.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2018, 11:05:56 PM »

John,

The above photos are all of HARVEY, the Oswald that was exhumed. He wasn't missing any teeth. (Not counting wisdom teeth, which I haven't studied yet.)

It was the other Oswald -- LEE -- who was missing the front tooth. As well as a the molar.

Do you have any photos of "LEE"?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2018, 11:05:56 PM »

Offline Sandy Larsen

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2018, 11:12:44 PM »
Just talked with a Prof of Orthodontics. I just related the basic details of a missing premolar and the relevant ages of the individual no mention of who it was. His answer was emphatic....there is no way that the teeth will restraighten once tipped without application of some device to correct it.

Colin,

Thanks for checking that out with an expert. It only makes sense that teeth don't straighten back up after tipping, as there is no force present to push the teeth back up. In contrast, the opposing teeth -- the top ones in this case -- continue to apply force down on he tipped teeth.