Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Indisputable Evidence for Harvey & Lee  (Read 31731 times)

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
Re: Indisputable Evidence for Harvey & Lee
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2018, 02:23:24 PM »
Advertisement
Were Oswald's mum and brothers in on it?

According to the H&L theory, there were not only two Oswalds, but two mothers. As for the brothers, Robert was in on it and John Pic was aware of it which is why he did not recognize certain photos. All of which is nonsense of course.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2018, 02:23:24 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2018, 02:49:04 PM »
According to the H&L theory, there were not only two Oswalds, but two mothers. As for the brothers, Robert was in on it and John Pic was aware of it which is why he did not recognize certain photos. All of which is nonsense of course.

Nonsense ....that serves very well to paint all critics ( CTs) of the official tale as "Kooks"....

I've noticed that many of the outrageous books like H&L and Mortal Error  were well distributed....

Normally such trash would have a hard time finding a publisher....but that's not the case when it comes to the assassination....    Makes me wonder who actually published the books.

Offline Brian Walker

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2018, 04:26:13 PM »
I am not going to get into a big debate here with you Sandy since that is already happening over at EF:

Obviously this topic just shows how crazy alot of the conspiracy moment is.  Because of your post I went to the EF and skimmed through the thread.  James DiEugenio had maybe the greatest post in history on that thread. . I honestly think that one post proved he should be institutionalized. Great stuff.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 05:12:06 PM by Brian Walker »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2018, 04:26:13 PM »

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2018, 04:54:23 PM »
The Education Forum has a strange choice of name.

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2018, 10:41:49 PM »
Obviously this topic just shows how crazy alot of the conspiracy moment is.  Because of your post I went to the EF and skimmed through the thread.  James DiEugenio had maybe the greatest post in history on that thread. . I honestly think that one post proved he should be institutionalized. Great stuff.

Brian, are you referring to this quote:

"If you do take it to a dentist, whatever you do, do not tell them its the JFK case."

Jim's advice was spot-on.

Brian, you "honestly think that one post proved he should be institutionalized" for posting that?

That is a fairy low bar for determining whether someone should be institutionalized. It is common knowledge that you very well may be denied access to resources which you would otherwise not, or   to resources which you have every right to access, if you tell that you are researching the JFK case.

Do you think I am lying? Or will you, like you did to Jim, claim that the parties which denied me access to material, which I have every right to see, were as savvy as you in your determination that I am somehow, in some way, not eligible to see such resources because I should be in an institution?

Brian, once again, is it your assertion that a researcher who advises another researcher that "If you do take it to a dentist, whatever you do, do not tell them its the JFK case" is worthy of institutionalization?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2018, 10:41:49 PM »

Offline Brian Walker

« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2018, 03:17:28 AM »
Brian, are you referring to this quote:

"If you do take it to a dentist, whatever you do, do not tell them its the JFK case."

Jim's advice was spot-on.

Brian, you "honestly think that one post proved he should be institutionalized" for posting that?

That is a fairy low bar for determining whether someone should be institutionalized. It is common knowledge that you very well may be denied access to resources which you would otherwise not, or   to resources which you have every right to access, if you tell that you are researching the JFK case.

Do you think I am lying? Or will you, like you did to Jim, claim that the parties which denied me access to material, which I have every right to see, were as savvy as you in your determination that I am somehow, in some way, not eligible to see such resources because I should be in an institution?

Brian, once again, is it your assertion that a researcher who advises another researcher that "If you do take it to a dentist, whatever you do, do not tell them its the JFK case" is worthy of institutionalization?

My answer is yes. If someone is seriously worried about a random dentist actually being involved in the conspiracy cover up then they are a complete nutcase. They are  paranoid and they are living in a fantasy world. There is no way around that.

This has nothing to do with being denied anything.

Now what access were you denied?

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2018, 03:28:37 AM »
My answer is yes. If someone is seriously worried about a random dentist actually being involved in the conspiracy cover up then they are a complete nutcase. They are  paranoid and they are living in a fantasy world. There is no way around that.

This has nothing to do with being denied anything.

Now what access were you denied?

I did take it to a Prof of Orthodontics and purposely did not mention Oswald. The reason is simply that I know many professionals/experts do not wish to become associated in any way with the case. I know this for a fact when I have spoken with forensic scientists and crime scene investigators many years ago.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2018, 03:28:37 AM »

Offline Brian Walker

« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2018, 03:37:49 AM »
I did take it to a Prof of Orthodontics and purposely did not mention Oswald. The reason is simply that I know many professionals/experts do not wish to become associated in any way with the case. I know this for a fact when I have spoken with forensic scientists and crime scene investigators many years ago.

So in 2018 you know dentists who do not want to answer questions from patients about LHO's teeth?  Come on...You are a great poster but that is just silly, How many dentists do you believe are even aware or care about any of the conspiracy stuff? Do you honestly believe that a dentist would be scared to give an honest and straight forward answer to a question that would be obvious to any dentist?

The advice I would give is don't explain the Harvey and Lee theory to them.  They would still most likely give you the obvious answer you are looking for but they would probably think you are a really out there. I am sure the office would get a chuckle out of it
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 03:59:28 AM by Brian Walker »