Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Candidate For Prayer Person?  (Read 25521 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: A Candidate For Prayer Person?
« Reply #136 on: January 10, 2020, 07:39:42 PM »
Advertisement
Now! Moving gently on from the above distractions formed of nothing but hot air...

There has been an interesting development! Over on the Photographs/Films section of this Forum, Mr Hackerott has reported on his viewing of the Darnell film in the Sixth Floor Museum.

He says this clearer version of the film shows something that is not evident in the versions we have been working with:

There is a vertical dark line visible under PrayerPerson's face. And this line is visible against what is an obvious light background.

I have found, in the best publically available version of the film, one frame that shows this line which Mr Hackerott says is evident across multiple frames-----------------

-----------------and Mr Hackerott has confirmed that this is the line he is talking about. Thumb1:

Now!

I believe this may well be a game-changer in the discussion, for the simple reason that (and I hasten to add that this is my take rather than the estimable Mr Hackerott's!) this line---------------and its relationship to PrayerPerson's hands-----------------looks very much like a bottle.

Could PrayerPersonInDarnell be the Coke-sipping Mr Oswald after all?  ???
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 07:42:03 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: January 10, 2020, 07:39:42 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #137 on: January 10, 2020, 07:50:18 PM »
Is Mr Frazier trying to tell us something here?