Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: H. P. Albarelli has died  (Read 1777 times)

Offline Paul May

H. P. Albarelli has died
« on: June 23, 2019, 05:48:48 PM »
Advertisement
H.P. was a talented investigative journalist and writer. Announcement by his daughter.

It is with great sadness and a ripple of broken hearts that I announce the death of my Father HP Albarelli. I held his hand when he took his last breath yesterd...ay at 5:45pm. The day of the Rising Strawberry Moon. He was surrounded by family. His memory and legacy will live on in so many ways. And please be rest assured that his wild spirit remains alive and strong in myself and my brothers Damien and David and most especially in his grandsons Ashton Sky & Dylan Jackson (his spirit twin). Look up at the full moon tonight. He’s there shining down on us.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 05:49:31 PM by Paul May »

JFK Assassination Forum

H. P. Albarelli has died
« on: June 23, 2019, 05:48:48 PM »

Offline Paul May

Re: H. P. Albarelli has died
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 09:11:18 PM »
FYI, Hanks final work, “Coup in Dallas” will be available in November apparently. If you’ve never had occasion to read anything written by Hank, you’re missing out. A terrific writer.  And person.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 11:57:57 PM »
H.P. was a talented investigative journalist and writer. Announcement by his daughter.

It is with great sadness and a ripple of broken hearts that I announce the death of my Father HP Albarelli. I held his hand when he took his last breath yesterd...ay at 5:45pm. The day of the Rising Strawberry Moon. He was surrounded by family. His memory and legacy will live on in so many ways. And please be rest assured that his wild spirit remains alive and strong in myself and my brothers Damien and David and most especially in his grandsons Ashton Sky & Dylan Jackson (his spirit twin). Look up at the full moon tonight. He’s there shining down on us.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

Speaking of strawberries (scroll down to the fifth song, if you please):
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2029.msg55010.html#msg55010
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 12:05:26 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 11:57:57 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 03:40:21 PM »
"Coup in Dallas" scheduled availability is late next month.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B1M4FDP?ref=dbs_p2d_P_R_popup_yes_pony_T1

Five months ago, it was my privilege to receive a .pdf file of the chapter of Mr. Albarelli's book that includes my original research. I am looking forward to
being able to read the entire book.

I'm afraid the late great Hank was also one of Janney's 'enablers', as well as other authors' sources.  But his tomes about Frank Olson and the 'experiment' in that french village were amazing.   
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 03:41:46 PM by Mark A. Oblazney »