Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Autopsy Photos and X-rays  (Read 11019 times)

Offline Gary Craig

Re: Autopsy Photos and X-rays
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2019, 09:43:01 PM »
Advertisement

Is one of the words illegible in the area lassoed in red?

Yes
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 07:31:40 PM by Gary Craig »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2019, 09:43:01 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2019, 10:42:41 PM »
    55+ years after the Fact and I am still waiting for a logical explanation as to WHAT Humes was trying to display in the Autopsy Photo where that gloved hand is pulling the hair of JFK. All that did was completely Hide the entire back of JFK's head/skull.

Is he "pulling the hair" or merely supporting the head with a thumb inside the cranium?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2019, 10:55:10 PM »

Is he "pulling the hair" or merely supporting the head with a thumb inside the cranium?

Are You Now claiming JFK's Scalp was still attached to the skull?? Also, that gloved Thumb looks like it would be close to the Top of the head and probably above the Eye or close to between the eyes.  Are You sure You want that thumb "inside the cranium"? Be careful. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2019, 10:55:10 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2019, 11:16:21 PM »
   Are You Now claiming JFK's Scalp was still attached to the skull?? Also, that gloved Thumb looks like it would be close to the Top of the head and probably above the Eye or close to between the eyes.  Are You sure You want that thumb "inside the cranium"? Be careful.

So the doctor has his fore-fingers gripping the scalp on the rear of the head and the thumb part reaches back to the inside of the frontal bone between the eyes?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2019, 11:24:45 PM »

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2019, 11:24:45 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2019, 01:36:00 AM »
So the doctor has his fore-fingers gripping the scalp on the rear of the head and the thumb part reaches back to the inside of the frontal bone between the eyes?

For starters, a Hand has Only 1 Forefinger. You claimed the Thumb was "INSIDE the cranium". If you are sticking to that, then this missing skull/cavity in the Top of JFK 's head would need to be explained. 

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2019, 02:13:43 AM »
     For starters, a Hand has Only 1 Forefinger. You claimed the Thumb was "INSIDE the cranium". If you are sticking to that, then this missing skull/cavity in the Top of JFK 's head would need to be explained.

You can't see there's a gaping hole in the skull where the thumb is? The opening goes from above the right ear to about the apex.

That's how I see it and how the HSCA depicted it. I don't what the heck you're seeing.

Also I don't see where the hair is being pulled or scalp held up. I think the scalp was generally attached near and below the skull in-shoot until reflection.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2019, 02:13:43 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2019, 08:48:34 PM »
You can't see there's a gaping hole in the skull where the thumb is? The opening goes from above the right ear to about the apex.

That's how I see it and how the HSCA depicted it. I don't what the heck you're seeing.

Also I don't see where the hair is being pulled or scalp held up. I think the scalp was generally attached near and below the skull in-shoot until reflection.

The illustration you have posted does Not show an "opening that goes from above the Right Ear to about the apex". That illustration shows almost the entire TOP of the Skull being blown off.  Please STOP posting that which you Know is Incorrect.