Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Autopsy Photos and X-rays  (Read 2047 times)

Offline Gary Craig

• The human mind is our fundamental resource. JFK
Re: Autopsy Photos and X-rays
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2019, 08:39:06 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Prior to the four-inch-discrepancy (actually the correction of a palpation error) business, almost all the WC critics criticized the Bethesda doctors as incompetent and unqualified. The CTs changed their tune because they want the EOP in-shoot to be real as it challenges the LN conclusion.

I bet Finck in 1967 thought there "should have been" a photo taken of the outside table of the rear skull after reflection. In reference to the lateral X-ray that was examined at autopsy, they seem to have only studied the metallic trail.

"Roentgenograms of the skull reveal multiple minute metallic fragments
     along a line corresponding with a line joining the above described small
     occipital wound and the right supra-orbital ridge."

They had Humes' word that he located the wound "slightly above" something his fingers (or a finger) felt (it wouldn't surprised me he felt to behind the head as the body lay supine) was the EOP. The X-rays examined by the Clark Panel and HSCA say the metallic line of fragments are high in the skull, much higher than the EOP, and that they correspond to the "cowlick" wound.

Interesting that they made a big deal in the autopsy report about the metallic fragment line corresponding to the near-EOP entry wound, but all they say about the metal fragment line in 1967 is:

"The x-ray films established that there were small metallic fragments in the head."

I think they thought they had the head wound established rather quickly and easily through Humes' palpation and the documentation of the head wound with photography and X-rays. They were more concerned and mystified with the back wound and where the bullet went.

Humes

------

------

------

---------------------------

Finck

-------------
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 07:30:52 PM by Gary Craig »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2019, 08:39:06 PM »

Online Jerry Organ

• Zapruder Frames
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2019, 09:31:47 PM »

Is one of the words illegible in the area lassoed in red?

Offline Gary Craig

• The human mind is our fundamental resource. JFK
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2019, 09:43:01 PM »

Is one of the words illegible in the area lassoed in red?

Yes
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 07:31:40 PM by Gary Craig »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2019, 09:43:01 PM »

Online Jerry Organ

• Zapruder Frames
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2019, 10:42:41 PM »
    55+ years after the Fact and I am still waiting for a logical explanation as to WHAT Humes was trying to display in the Autopsy Photo where that gloved hand is pulling the hair of JFK. All that did was completely Hide the entire back of JFK's head/skull.

Is he "pulling the hair" or merely supporting the head with a thumb inside the cranium?

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2019, 10:55:10 PM »

Is he "pulling the hair" or merely supporting the head with a thumb inside the cranium?

Are You Now claiming JFK's Scalp was still attached to the skull?? Also, that gloved Thumb looks like it would be close to the Top of the head and probably above the Eye or close to between the eyes.  Are You sure You want that thumb "inside the cranium"? Be careful. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2019, 10:55:10 PM »

Online Jerry Organ

• Zapruder Frames
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2019, 11:16:21 PM »
   Are You Now claiming JFK's Scalp was still attached to the skull?? Also, that gloved Thumb looks like it would be close to the Top of the head and probably above the Eye or close to between the eyes.  Are You sure You want that thumb "inside the cranium"? Be careful.

So the doctor has his fore-fingers gripping the scalp on the rear of the head and the thumb part reaches back to the inside of the frontal bone between the eyes?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2019, 11:24:45 PM »

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2019, 11:24:45 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2019, 01:36:00 AM »
So the doctor has his fore-fingers gripping the scalp on the rear of the head and the thumb part reaches back to the inside of the frontal bone between the eyes?

For starters, a Hand has Only 1 Forefinger. You claimed the Thumb was "INSIDE the cranium". If you are sticking to that, then this missing skull/cavity in the Top of JFK 's head would need to be explained. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2019, 01:36:00 AM »

Online Jerry Organ

• Zapruder Frames
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2019, 02:13:43 AM »
     For starters, a Hand has Only 1 Forefinger. You claimed the Thumb was "INSIDE the cranium". If you are sticking to that, then this missing skull/cavity in the Top of JFK 's head would need to be explained.

You can't see there's a gaping hole in the skull where the thumb is? The opening goes from above the right ear to about the apex.

That's how I see it and how the HSCA depicted it. I don't what the heck you're seeing.

Also I don't see where the hair is being pulled or scalp held up. I think the scalp was generally attached near and below the skull in-shoot until reflection.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2019, 08:48:34 PM »
You can't see there's a gaping hole in the skull where the thumb is? The opening goes from above the right ear to about the apex.

That's how I see it and how the HSCA depicted it. I don't what the heck you're seeing.

Also I don't see where the hair is being pulled or scalp held up. I think the scalp was generally attached near and below the skull in-shoot until reflection.

The illustration you have posted does Not show an "opening that goes from above the Right Ear to about the apex". That illustration shows almost the entire TOP of the Skull being blown off.  Please STOP posting that which you Know is Incorrect.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2019, 08:48:34 PM »

Mobile View