Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Frazier's rifle length estimate.  (Read 13925 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Frazier's rifle length estimate.
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2019, 10:12:32 PM »
Advertisement
Now you're moving the goalposts.  Shameless.

Keep up John, Oswald coming home midweek without Frazier is irrelevant to our discussion, we are debating what Frazier himself could have possibly remembered and Frazier can't remember what he never experienced, try again!

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 10:14:48 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2019, 10:12:32 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2019, 10:19:36 PM »
Keep up John, Oswald coming home midweek without Frazier is irrelevant to our discussion,

Then why did you bring it up?  Just to pad your "evidence" again?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2019, 10:26:13 PM »
Then why did you bring it up?  Just to pad your "evidence" again?

Focus John. The discussion was what could cause Frazier to as you claim, misremember and I stated that Oswald coming home midweek was a change of routine and along with the curtain story, Frazier now had a narrative to remember.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2019, 10:26:13 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2019, 10:36:25 PM »
Focus John. The discussion was what could cause Frazier to as you claim, misremember and I stated that Oswald coming home midweek was a change of routine and along with the curtain story, Frazier now had a narrative to remember.

Because it was a Friday rather than a Monday, Frazier would have a special reason to remember the details differently than any other ride to work?  Seriously?

Apparently according to Edward Shields, it must have not been all that uncommon for Frazier to give Oswald a ride to work.

SHIELDS: I think Charles Givens hollered out there and asked Frazier where was his rider and he told him: "I dropped him off at the building." Yeah, that was it...Well, I was down on the floor when they hollered out and said and the answer he gave them, I don't know, I think he said: "I dropped him off at the building." Now, whoever it was hollering asked him, I don't know.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2019, 10:45:26 PM »
Because it was a Friday rather than a Monday, Frazier would have a special reason to remember the details differently than any other ride to work?  Seriously?

You answered the question yourself, Frazier took Oswald to the Paine residence on an odd day which prompted Frazier to ask Oswald why, then Frazier took Oswald back on an odd day and on top the curtain rod story, Frazier also knew he didn't have the responsibility of taking Oswald anywhere on the Friday.
So all in all a cohesive logical unique narrative is easy to remember.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2019, 10:45:26 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2019, 02:43:07 PM »
"He said he had a cheese sandwich and some fruit and that was the only package he had brought with him to work and denied that he had brought the long package described by Mr. Frazier and his sister."  Report of Capt. J. W. Fritz, Dallas Police Department.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2019, 07:29:13 PM »
"He said he had a cheese sandwich and some fruit and that was the only package he had brought with him to work and denied that he had brought the long package described by Mr. Frazier and his sister."  Report of Capt. J. W. Fritz, Dallas Police Department.

And how exactly did Fritz characterize "the long package described by Mr. Frazier and his sister" when he asked Oswald about it?  Did he perhaps show the CE 142 bag to Oswald and say "did you carry this package in"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2019, 07:29:13 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2019, 07:44:03 PM »
It's entirely plausible that Frazier gave misleading testimony about the length of the package in order to avoid any legal repercussions for giving Oswald a ride to work on 11/22/63.

It's also plausible that he has always told the truth, which is, the package wasn't long enough to hold even a dis-assembled rifle.

Because Frazier has been one of the most consistent witnesses, I tend to believe he is telling the truth...