Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: He's Getting Better, But There Are Still A Few Problems On Roberdeau's 2012 Map  (Read 7437 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
The identities of the motorcade spectators tell you exactly nothing about where Oswald was during the assassination.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

The identities of the motorcade spectators tell you exactly nothing about where Oswald was during the assassination.

It's really cute how you think you're Oswald's defence lawyer.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

It's really cute how you think you're Oswald's defence lawyer.

Not nearly as cute as you thinking you're Oswald's prosecution lawyer.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Not nearly as cute as you thinking you're Oswald's prosecution lawyer.

I don't care if Oswald is innocent or guilty, I just present the facts.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

I don't care if Oswald is innocent or guilty, I just present the facts.

No, you present assumptions, conjecture, and misrepresentations and call them facts.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

No, you present assumptions, conjecture, and misrepresentations and call them facts.

???

JohnM

Offline Steve Barber

John, what is it to you that people want to try to identify the eyewitnesses who lined the streets in Dealey Plaza?   Why are you so bent on harassing Thomas Graves for wanting to do this? 

Penn Jones(R.I.P.) was a staunch conspiracy theorist, author, and speaker , and once said these words:

"Pick a topic regarding the assassination, and research the hell out of it."   

What is your expertise in this topic, and what have you "researched the hell out of"?

All I ever see you doing is harassing people whom you disagree with.  You do the same thing on Facebook.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

John, what is it to you that people want to try to identify the eyewitnesses who lined the streets in Dealey Plaza?   Why are you so bent on harassing Thomas Graves for wanting to do this? 

Penn Jones(R.I.P.) was a staunch conspiracy theorist, author, and speaker , and once said these words:

"Pick a topic regarding the assassination, and research the hell out of it."   

What is your expertise in this topic, and what have you "researched the hell out of"?

All I ever see you doing is harassing people whom you disagree with.  You do the same thing on Facebook.

Steve,

Iacoletti has memorized by heart all of the evidence which he fervently believes tends to suggest Oswald was innocent.

LOL

-- MWT  ;)