Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: He's Getting Better, But There Are Still A Few Problems On Roberdeau's 2012 Map  (Read 7406 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Advertisement
Mr. Oswald: I'm innocent.
Mr. Iacoletti: Okay, you can go.
Mr. Oswald (smirking): Thanks, sucker..
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 04:16:25 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

John, what is it to you that people want to try to identify the eyewitnesses who lined the streets in Dealey Plaza?   Why are you so bent on harassing Thomas Graves for wanting to do this? 

Penn Jones(R.I.P.) was a staunch conspiracy theorist, author, and speaker , and once said these words:

"Pick a topic regarding the assassination, and research the hell out of it."   

What is your expertise in this topic, and what have you "researched the hell out of"?

All I ever see you doing is harassing people whom you disagree with.  You do the same thing on Facebook.

Ditto on TAE

Offline John Iacoletti

John, what is it to you that people want to try to identify the eyewitnesses who lined the streets in Dealey Plaza?   Why are you so bent on harassing Thomas Graves for wanting to do this? 

I have no problem with him wanting to do this.  I'm just pointing out that just declaring that he has the right answer and everybody else is wrong is a lousy argument for his position.

Penn Jones(R.I.P.) was a staunch conspiracy theorist, author, and speaker , and once said these words:

"Pick a topic regarding the assassination, and research the hell out of it."   

Absolutely.  But is it research to squint at a blurry image and say "gawrsh, it sure looks like these 3 particular women to me!" ?

What is your expertise in this topic, and what have you "researched the hell out of"?

All I ever see you doing is harassing people whom you disagree with.  You do the same thing on Facebook.

Disagreement is harassment now?  Tommy is the one obsessively posting about this vendetta he has about me not accepting his pet conclusion to multiple threads and peppering his posts with his sarcastic cute little nicknames.  Who's the one doing the harassing here?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Steve,

Iacoletti has memorized by heart all of the evidence which he fervently believes tends to suggest Oswald was innocent.

LOL

I don't know of any evidence that tends to suggest Oswald was innocent.  Is there nothing you won't misrepresent to further your sarcastic, dishonest agenda?

Offline John Iacoletti

Mr. Oswald: I'm innocent.
Mr. Iacoletti: Okay, you can go.
Mr. Oswald (smirking): Thanks, sucker..

That joke never gets old.   ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Ditto on TAE

Let me guess:  if you recall correctly?  Probably?

Offline Bill Chapman

Let me guess:  if you recall correctly?  Probably?

There's no 'for sure' choice? Aw, shucks...

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

There's no 'for sure' choice? Aw, shucks...

Feel free to cite some examples of this "harassment".  Oh yeah, you don't do that.  If memory serves.