Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?  (Read 97148 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?
« Reply #304 on: July 16, 2019, 10:27:03 PM »
Advertisement
Dougherty is all over the place with regard to time.

Mr. BALL - Wait a minute---did you go to lunch?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I went back downstairs to eat lunch---yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - What time?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Oh, it was 12 o'clock.
. . .

Mr. BALL - Wait a minute---did you hear the shots before or after you had your lunch?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Before---before I ate my lunch.
Mr. BALL - You heard shots before you ate your lunch?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Let's see---yes, I believe I did.

Not directed at John Iacoletti who works harder here than any other poster to actually hold posters to accountability for their actually unsupported assumptions and opinions.

WCR defenders deviate from the deliberations resulting in the WCR, taking advantage by citing Dougherty because the WC did not disclose in the WCR for privacy grounds the ample evidence Dougherty was mentally retarded to the point of confusion. I presented proof he repaired furniture at Goodwill Industries immediately before Truly hired him at TSBD.

Instead of pursuing his military record his own father told the FBI resulted in his early discharge, in wartime, as a result of mental and emotional impairment, the WCR defenders repeatedly emphasize Dougherty's assigned TSBD responsibilities associated with the heating and fire sprinkler systems. Those assignments are lacking specifics compared to what his boss Truly and his own father described about Jack's limitations.

Impairment disclosed in WCR:
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1136&relPageId=638

Winning an argument at the expense of the apparent truth is the actual point. Amost all posters here are habitually unresponsive to new, well supported research in favor of rehashing ad infinitum the SoS gray with age that so far has resolved nothing. If it ain't a 55 year old dead end, why even indicate the slighted interest in well supported new research?

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10490&relPageId=781
4. Commission Document 87 - Secret Service report of 08 Jan 1964 re: Oswald, pg 781
Found in: Warren Commission Documents
Truly furnished the information 'that, although Dougherty is a very good employee and a hard worker, he is mentally retarded and has difficulty in remembering

Back to originally scheduled diversion.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 10:55:13 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #304 on: July 16, 2019, 10:27:03 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #305 on: July 17, 2019, 01:20:38 AM »
You are making me hungry but not making any sense.  You seem to imply that Norman was forced to lie about hearing the shots above his head.  Presumably by the nefarious fantasy conspirators (perhaps including the Hamburglar) but then you rely on him to claim Oswald was not on the 6th floor.  If Norman was under duress to lie in order to implicate Oswald in the grand plot, then why can't your fantasy conspirators also get him to confirm that old Ozzie was hanging around on that floor and/or looking mighty anxious around lunch time?

(cough) Charles Givens (cough) or where's Waldo?

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #306 on: July 17, 2019, 03:26:44 AM »
Not directed at John Iacoletti who works harder here than any other poster to actually hold posters to accountability for their actually unsupported assumptions and opinions.

WCR defenders deviate from the deliberations resulting in the WCR, taking advantage by citing Dougherty because the WC did not disclose in the WCR for privacy grounds the ample evidence Dougherty was mentally retarded to the point of confusion. I presented proof he repaired furniture at Goodwill Industries immediately before Truly hired him at TSBD.

Instead of pursuing his military record his own father told the FBI resulted in his early discharge, in wartime, as a result of mental and emotional impairment, the WCR defenders repeatedly emphasize Dougherty's assigned TSBD responsibilities associated with the heating and fire sprinkler systems. Those assignments are lacking specifics compared to what his boss Truly and his own father described about Jack's limitations.

Impairment disclosed in WCR:
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1136&relPageId=638

Winning an argument at the expense of the apparent truth is the actual point. Amost all posters here are habitually unresponsive to new, well supported research in favor of rehashing ad infinitum the SoS gray with age that so far has resolved nothing. If it ain't a 55 year old dead end, why even indicate the slighted interest in well supported new research?

Back to originally scheduled diversion.

Dougherty WC testimony.....

Mr. BALL - Now, you were on the first floor in the domino room when you finished your lunch, didn't you?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - And did you stay there any length of time after you finished your lunch?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - No, sir---just a short length of time.
Mr. BALL - Then what did you do?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, then, I went back to work.
Mr. BALL - And where did you go to work?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Let me see---oh, up to the sixth floor.
Mr. BALL - Did you go to the sixth floor?
Mr. BALL - About what time?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - At about 12:40---it was about 12:40.
Mr. BALL - Had you heard any shots before that?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes---I heard one---it sounded like a backfire.
Mr. BALL - Where were you when you heard that shot?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - I was on the fifth floor.
Mr. BALL - You were on the fifth floor?

Mr. BALL - Do you remember after you had your lunch, you went back to work that day?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - When you talked on the day this accident happened, on the 22d of November 1963, in a statement made to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and, Mr. Dougherty, you told them you went down to the first floor to eat your lunch?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - That's right.
Mr. BALL - And that you went back to work?
Mr. BALL - And you told him on the 19th day of December, Mr. Johnson, that you went back to work on the sixth floor, and as soon as you arrived on the sixth floor, you went down to the fifth floor to get some stock?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes, sir; that's right.

Mr. BALL - Now, that's the one you took up?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Where did you take that---to what floor?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - I took it up to the sixth floor.
Mr. BALL - Then what did you do?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, when I got through getting stock off of the sixth floor, I came back down to the fifth floor.
Mr. BALL - What did you do on the fifth floor?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I got some stock.
Mr. BALL - Then what happened then?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, then immediately I heard a loud noise---

From the 11/22/63 Affidavit

I went back to work at 12:45 p.m. I had already gone back to work and I gone down on the fifth to get some stock when I heard a shot.

Seems consistent to me......Had lunch, went back to work before the motorcade passed. Called the elevator down from the 5th floor where Jarman and Norman had left it with gates closed. Took the west elevator to the 6th floor to get stock and then down to the fifth to get some more. Left the gates open on the elevator so that Truly could not call with the button. Took the elevator down to the first (or go up to the 6th?) while Truly and Baker are ascending to the 5th floor.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #306 on: July 17, 2019, 03:26:44 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #307 on: July 17, 2019, 01:53:52 PM »
And using Richard's Big Mac logic, we would be safe to assume Jack must be who their shooter is.  I only say "their" because I don't believe Connelly or Kennedy were hit  by any shots from the TSBD

It's the logic part that seems to be your issue.  Did they find Dougherty's rifle on the 6th floor?  Did they find fired bullet casings from his rifle by the window?  Did they find his prints on the SN boxes and bag?  Did he flee the building, get his pistol, shoot a police officer, and resist arrest?  Can you see how he is distinguishable from Oswald when you look to the totality of the facts. 

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #308 on: July 17, 2019, 05:25:17 PM »
The first problem would be for the jury to believe that any of the so-called witnesses would be able to tell the truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth . The only thing that was for sure was the fact that JFK had been murdered . As Carlos Hathcock said , we tried to duplicate the feat that LHO was supposed to have pulled off and we could not do it ! Of course it was the classic case of killing the so-called assassin of JFK before he could talk . How many more witnesses would have been murdered if LHO would have made it to trial . To defend Oswald would have taken a lawyer who was willing to take the heat all the way until the end of the trial and of course for the jury to be able to not give in to the threats . I would defend LHO with the facts in the case that would prove that Oswald could not shoot JFK from the break room and could not have shot Tippit from the Texas Theater. A person can't be in two different places at the same time . Two magic shots in one day ! I don't think so ! And how about that blasted out hole in the back of JFK's head !

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #308 on: July 17, 2019, 05:25:17 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #309 on: July 17, 2019, 05:30:32 PM »
It's the logic part that seems to be your issue.  Did they find Dougherty's rifle on the 6th floor?  Did they find fired bullet casings from his rifle by the window?  Did they find his prints on the SN boxes and bag?  Did he flee the building, get his pistol, shoot a police officer, and resist arrest?  Can you see how he is distinguishable from Oswald when you look to the totality of the facts.

The problem is that those are not facts about Oswald either.

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #310 on: July 17, 2019, 06:38:09 PM »
The first problem would be for the jury to believe that any of the so-called witnesses would be able to tell the truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth . The only thing that was for sure was the fact that JFK had been murdered . As Carlos Hathcock said , we tried to duplicate the feat that LHO was supposed to have pulled off and we could not do it ! Of course it was the classic case of killing the so-called assassin of JFK before he could talk . How many more witnesses would have been murdered if LHO would have made it to trial . To defend Oswald would have taken a lawyer who was willing to take the heat all the way until the end of the trial and of course for the jury to be able to not give in to the threats . I would defend LHO with the facts in the case that would prove that Oswald could not shoot JFK from the break room and could not have shot Tippit from the Texas Theater. A person can't be in two different places at the same time . Two magic shots in one day ! I don't think so ! And how about that blasted out hole in the back of JFK's head !

Craig Roberts alleges Hathcock said this. There's absolutely no proof he actually did so. Craig Roberts was (surprise surprise) touting his conspiracy book 'Kill Zone' at the time.
Were these guys better shots than Hathcock...I seriously doubt it. 
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 10:20:20 PM by Denis Pointing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #310 on: July 17, 2019, 06:38:09 PM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #311 on: July 17, 2019, 07:55:08 PM »

Big Mac logic:

Oswald worked on the 6th floor ------you got that right
His prints were on a box where he works-----that is normal but you are surprised
BRW was thereafter Oswald but before the assassination and did not see anyone.  Richard where was Oswald when BRW is eating when BRW is leaving? Is Oswald in a box or on the roof?

The Big Mac logic allows a person to make crazy assumptions, therefore, it is not a guide for proving something.

Richard, here's an example of how your Big Mac logic can give people like yourself a way to use fantasy to justify what you can not prove.

"Hey guys, maybe Oswald was invisible when BRW was eating his lunch because when you are invisible no one can see you and that would be a good explanation for why BRW was unable to see Oswald"