Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?  (Read 97270 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?
« Reply #280 on: July 12, 2019, 03:07:26 PM »
Advertisement
As I supported in a recent post, the 1962 Los Angeles burglary witnessed by an FBI agent linked Bobby Hale and his twin brother to that forced entry of
the Roselli-Exner apartment; the twins reportedly leaving the scene in a Chevrolet Corvette registered to their father, IB Hale.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=128388&relPageId=3

Despite this, the FBI permitted IB Hale to assist in their investigation, just hours after JFK died!:
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10702&relPageId=20&search=hale_general%20dynamics

Of course, this matter, the relationship of General Dynamics V.P. who took direction from Chicago mpb lawyer Sidney Korshak.:
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=76289&relPageId=172&search=korshak_hilton%20flueger

….was obviously also a matter too sensitive to share with the WC, and it becomes troubling that General Dynamics Corp. was protected during the
FBI investigation of the century, instead of being investigated! V.P. Patrick Hoy had recently been president of the Ernest Byfield Jr. controlled Sherman Hotel Group and Byfield's mother was leasing her Middleburg, VA estate, Glen Ora, to the first family, the Kennedys.:
Kup's Chicago: A many-faceted and affectionate portrait of Chicago
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1891053752
Irv Kupcinet - 2012 - ‎
A many-faceted and affectionate portrait of Chicago Irv Kupcinet ... Crown also surprised many Chicagoans by appointing hotelman Pat Hoy of the ShermanAmbassadors Hotel Corporation to succeed ... "I know nothing about mixing concrete.

Malcolm X: The Last Speeches - Page 1

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=169532&relPageId=2

And Connally and Korth were consecutive Navy secretaries.....

What are the chances that both Connally and Korth were Secretaries of the Navy, and each had daughters that committed suicide with a 20 gauge....
Correct me if I'm wrong, but...
....strange, very strange...

- Antti Hynonen   Posted April 13, 2006

Comparison of contact shotgun wounds of the head produced by ...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7595324
by RC Harruff - ‎1995 - ‎Cited by 38 - ‎Related articles
Twelve gauge shotguns were the most common, accounting for 69% of the cases, followed by 20 gauge (18%), .410 caliber (10%), and 16 gauge (3%). ... Brain Injuries/pathology; Craniocerebral Trauma/pathology*; Facial Injuries/pathology; Female ... Scalp/injuries; Scalp/pathology; Suicide; Wounds, Gunshot/pathology*

Pilgrim's Wilderness: A True Story of Faith and Madness on the ...
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=0307587835
Tom Kizzia - 2014 - ‎Family & Relationships
the ties to John Connally, General Dynamics, and J. Edgar Hoover, and the fact that Lee Harvey Oswald attended the same high school as the Hale twins before dropping out to join the Marines....

"Connally said he and the elder Hale visited the couple here a week or so ago..."

Drew Pearson vacationed with Earl Warren. Pearson's wife's brother, Dan T. Moore, was the Cleveland next door neighbor of Yale Bonesman, Dr. George W Crile, a close friend of H. James Rand. Tom Clark selected Henry Crown's son, John, as one of Clark's two, 1956 SCOTUS clerks....

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=55067&relPageId=48
13. Reel 17, Folder U - ROBERT EDWARD WEBSTER., pg 48
Found in: HSCA Segregated CIA Collection (microfilm - reel 17: Ruiz - Webster)
FNU Webster, the Ra employee who defected in Moscow, had written several letters to his father io the US stating that he wanted to come home.
Webster did not go into detail but said that be would be interested in coming back o the _ES. ))a. rt.
Accost panying him on the trip will be Dan Moore formerly of OSS, and amw~li. y :. 10-low of Drew Pearson. Moore is a resident of.

Law Clerks - The Papers of Justice Tom C. Clark - Tarlton Law Library ...
https://tarlton.law.utexas.edu/clark/clerks
Apr 25, 2019 - 1956-57, Harry L. Hobson; John J. Crown, 1966-67, …..

« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 04:40:28 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #280 on: July 12, 2019, 03:07:26 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #281 on: July 15, 2019, 04:50:07 PM »
Here we have a witness that describes hearing shots directly over his head including the operation of the rifle and the shell casings hitting the floor, and we are told to discount this because he didn't "see the rifle being operated."

Talk about real dishonesty! Nobody told you to discount anything. The argument is a fairly simple one; Norman did not see anything. He only heard things and thought what it could have been.

the fact that other witnesses did see a rifle in that window at that moment

Who exactly saw the rifle in that window when the shots were being fired?

three shell casings were found by that window, and a rifle was found on that floor.

Indeed, and it was never established that those shells and/or the rifle were actually fired that day.

Martin seems clueless

Says America's greatest "legal mind", mr Richard "know it all" Smith...... :D

You aren't discounting it?  Then what do you call this kind of nonsense "he only heard things"?  Yes, like BANG, BANG, BANG.  LOL. I missed the part where you explained what you thought he heard if it wasn't someone firing a rifle.  For example, what were those loud bangs coming from directly over his head?  What do you think was producing those noises if not a rifle?  How do fired bullet casings get on the floor by the that window if no one was firing any shots?  Why do people like Brennan see a man pointing a rifle out that window at that moment if this didn't happen?  Let me guess.  You have no idea.  When you connect the totality of evidence there is no doubt that someone was firing a rifle at that moment from the SN window.   

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #282 on: July 15, 2019, 05:36:41 PM »
You aren't discounting it?  Then what do you call this kind of nonsense "he only heard things"?  Yes, like BANG, BANG, BANG.  LOL. I missed the part where you explained what you thought he heard if it wasn't someone firing a rifle.  For example, what were those loud bangs coming from directly over his head?

Mr. NORMAN. I don't remember making a statement that I knew the shots came from directly above us. I didn't make that statement. And I don't remember saying I heard several seconds later. I merely told him that I heard three shots because I didn't have any idea what time it was.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #282 on: July 15, 2019, 05:36:41 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #283 on: July 15, 2019, 06:54:54 PM »
Norman confirmed that shots were fired above his head.  He was on the 5th floor of a building with seven floors.  That means there were two floors above his head.  The 7th floor windows are closed at the time of the assassination.  The only 6th floor window that is open above his head is the SN window.  Three fired bullet casings were found by that window.  Witnesses saw a rifle in that window.  Does that narrow it down?  If there were any doubt, the secret service staged a recreation in which Norman confirmed that the operation of a rifle with the bullet casings hitting the floor from the SN location were the same sounds he heard on 11.22.

Mr. BALL. Did anybody say anything as to where they thought the shots came from?
Mr. NORMAN. Well, I don't recall of either one of them saying they thought where it came from.
Mr. BALL. But You did?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes.
Mr. BALL. And you said you thought it came from where?
Mr. NORMAN. Above where we were, above us.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #284 on: July 15, 2019, 10:55:03 PM »
Norman confirmed that shots were fired above his head.

No, he "confirmed" that he heard noises that he interpreted as shots.

He was on the 5th floor of a building with seven floors.  That means there were two floors above his head.  The 7th floor windows are closed at the time of the assassination.  The only 6th floor window that is open above his head is the SN window.

Ever hear of the roof?

Three fired bullet casings were found by that window.  Witnesses saw a rifle in that window.  Does that narrow it down?  If there were any doubt, the secret service staged a recreation in which Norman confirmed that the operation of a rifle with the bullet casings hitting the floor from the SN location were the same sounds he heard on 11.22.

Ever wonder why Jarman and Williams didn't hear these sounds?  Or why none of them heard anyone making a mad dash to the stairway?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #284 on: July 15, 2019, 10:55:03 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #285 on: July 16, 2019, 01:38:37 AM »
Norman confirmed that shots were fired above his head.  He was on the 5th floor of a building with seven floors.  That means there were two floors above his head.  The 7th floor windows are closed at the time of the assassination.  The only 6th floor window that is open above his head is the SN window.  Three fired bullet casings were found by that window.  Witnesses saw a rifle in that window.  Does that narrow it down?  If there were any doubt, the secret service staged a recreation in which Norman confirmed that the operation of a rifle with the bullet casings hitting the floor from the SN location were the same sounds he heard on 11.22.

Mr. BALL. Did anybody say anything as to where they thought the shots came from?
Mr. NORMAN. Well, I don't recall of either one of them saying they thought where it came from.
Mr. BALL. But You did?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes.
Mr. NORMAN. Above where we were, above us

Mr. NORMAN. Above where we were, above us

Thank you for demonstrating that my point was correct..... Norman did not know, he merely thought it

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #286 on: July 16, 2019, 07:21:56 AM »
Nobody is ridiculing anybody, fool!

Did Norman see the rifle being operated? NO!
He was on another floor and heard clicking sounds, so he can only have THOUGHT that it was a rifle.

I really don't want to know what goes on in that big echo chamber you call a head, but you seriously need to go and look for help because you are losing it completely.

Martin, this is not rocket science:

A) Norman told us what he heard (3 BOOMS, each accompanied in short order by 3 corresponding double clicks.
B) Brennan and Euins saw a shooter and a rifle in that window, being aimed downrange.
C) A number of others saw part of what most assuredly must have been a rifle, given the aforementioned ear & eyewitness reports.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #286 on: July 16, 2019, 07:21:56 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #287 on: July 16, 2019, 07:29:40 AM »
Martin, this is not rocket science:

A) Norman told us what he heard (3 BOOMS, each accompanied in short order by 3 corresponding double clicks.
B) Brennan and Euins saw a shooter and a rifle in that window, being aimed downrange.
C) A number of others saw part of what most assuredly must have been a rifle, given the aforementioned ear & eyewitness reports.

Didn't someone say they heard sounds like cartridge casings hitting the floor directly above them?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 10:10:38 AM by Thomas Graves »