Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?  (Read 97244 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?
« Reply #272 on: July 11, 2019, 10:41:09 AM »
Advertisement
BS: Cite Martin or I ever "demeaning Euins".

P.S. Bonnie Ray Williams in his first day affidavit reported only hearing two shots.

Euins>>>  pissing your diapers over his description of 'bald spot'

BRW: So what, people initially mashed 'firecracker'/'backfire' noises together with what turned out to be rifle shots
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 10:54:45 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #272 on: July 11, 2019, 10:41:09 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #273 on: July 11, 2019, 11:30:44 AM »
'regardless of what Norman thought he had heard'---Martin
>>> That statement sticks in my craw. You arrogantly, like your tag-team attack-dog doppelgänger Iacoletti, continue to tell witnesses what they thought they saw, and what they really meant.

Both Norman and Euins are African-American
Both are ridiculed by you and Iacoletti.

Nobody is ridiculing anybody, fool!

Did Norman see the rifle being operated? NO!
He was on another floor and heard clicking sounds, so he can only have THOUGHT that it was a rifle.

I really don't want to know what goes on in that big echo chamber you call a head, but you seriously need to go and look for help because you are losing it completely.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 11:32:31 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #274 on: July 11, 2019, 12:34:06 PM »

He was on another floor and heard clicking sounds, so he can only have THOUGHT that it was a rifle.

I really don't want to know what goes on in that big echo chamber you call a head, but you seriously need to go and look for help because you are losing it completely.

To mention the race card in these arguments is the equivalent of a black "Godwins Law".
Maybe we should introduce a new Godwins Law  and call it Chapman's law.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #274 on: July 11, 2019, 12:34:06 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #275 on: July 11, 2019, 02:40:48 PM »

A great example of how a dishonest contrarian tries to set forth an impossible standard of proof.  Here we have a witness that describes hearing shots directly over his head including the operation of the rifle and the shell casings hitting the floor, and we are told to discount this because he didn't "see the rifle being operated."  LOL.  You can't make up that kind of idiocy.  To compound this stupidity of course is the fact that other witnesses did see a rifle in that window at that moment, three shell casings were found by that window, and a rifle was found on that floor.  What does this contrarian believe was going on to explain all this if no one was firing from that location?  Who knows?  Maybe Roger Collins could enlighten us as Martin seems clueless.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #276 on: July 11, 2019, 03:42:36 PM »
Both Norman and Euins are African-American
Both are ridiculed by you and Iacoletti.

Still waiting for you to cite any example of this "demeaning" or "ridiculing".  Nice try playing the race card though.  Maybe I'll trot out Acquilla Clemons.  What do you think she "really saw" and "really meant"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #276 on: July 11, 2019, 03:42:36 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #277 on: July 11, 2019, 03:49:23 PM »
How can you possibly know whether or not what Norman heard was "expended cartridges"?

Mr. BALL - What did you hear him say?
Mr. JARMAN - He said it was something sounded like cartridges hitting the floor, and he could hear the action of the rifle, I mean the bolt, as it were pulled back, or something like that.
Mr. BALL - Had you heard anything like that?
Mr. JARMAN - No, sir; I hadn't
Mr. BALL - Had you heard any person running upstairs?
Mr. JARMAN - No, sir.
Mr. BALL - Or any steps upstairs?
Mr. JARMAN - No, sir.

--------------------------

Mr. BALL. Well, did Norman say anything about hearing the bolt of the rifle?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I don't remember him saying anything about it.
Mr. BALL. But you heard him say he could hear the cartridges?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I heard Harold Norman--pardon me, I thought you were saying James Jarman.
Mr. BALL. Did Norman say anything about the bolt?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes. He said he could hear the rifle, and it sounded like it was right above. He said he could hear the rifle being ejected, the shells hitting the floor.
Mr. BALL. But you could not hear this?
Mr. WILLIAMS. No; I could not hear it.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 03:52:56 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #278 on: July 11, 2019, 11:40:49 PM »
If the Warren Report were a used car..... and before the test drive, you insisted on a good long look under the hood...

Your Honor, an establishment rule: Other wikipedia bios of Texas Governors  (and to some extent, Navy Secretaries...) are permitted to name and to discuss their children!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Connally#Early_life_and_education
....Children 4...
.....Early life and education
Connally was born on February 27, 1917, into a large family in Floresville, the seat of Wilson County southeast of San Antonio. He was one of seven children born to Lela (née Wright) and John Bowden Connally Sr., a dairy and tenant farmer.[1] His six siblings included four brothers: Golfrey, Merrill, Wayne, and Stanford Connally and sisters Carmen and Blanche.[2] Connally attended Floresville High School and, upon graduation, was one of the few graduates who attended college. He graduated from the University of Texas at Austin, where he was the student body president and a member of the Friar Society. He subsequently graduated from the University of Texas School of Law and was admitted to the bar by examination.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Connally#Later_years
....Republican Kay Bailey Hutchison, for whom Connally's daughter had been employed in the state treasurer's office, won the seat by a wide margin in the special election runoff against the appointed Democratic Senator Robert Krueger.....

I prefer to live in a world in which the establishment exerts less control. How about you?
Wikipedia obviously does not censor the bio article of Connally's immediate predecessor.:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Price_Daniel#Personal_life
Personal life
Marion Price Daniel Sr. is also known as Marion Price Daniel Jr. and as Marion Price Daniel II, because his father, Marion Price Daniel Sr. (1882–1937) was the first generation with the name. Daniel II married the former Jean Houston Baldwin on June 28, 1940. Their son publicly known as Price Daniel Jr. is properly Marion Price Daniel III. The couple also had three other children: Jean Houston Murph, Houston Lee, and John Baldwin.

Governor Daniel died of a stroke on August 25, 1988, and is interred at the family ranch in Liberty County.[24] His wife died December 14, 2002 and is buried with him.[25].....

Connally's successor as Navy Secretary is afforded a wider wikipedia "leash" but not when the subject is the matter of Korth's daughter
going out the same way as Kathleen Connally Hale (and George DeM, too!).... self inflicted 20 gauge! (See 1969 article image @ bottom of post) Verita Korth death certificate indicates no autopsy was performed and time of coroner inquest is 2-1/2 hours after time of death!
So much for any thorough investigation!

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33SQ-GYBY-7RW?i=258&cc=1983324

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Korth#Life_and_career
Life and career
Korth was born in September 1909 in Yorktown, ....

.....A commentary in the May, 1985 edition of Proceedings magazine exonerates Korth for any improprieties relating to the awarding of TFX.

When he was not serving in the above public or private sector capacities, Fred Korth was a lawyer in private practice. One of his better known cases[4] was a small one heard June 24, 1948 in the County of Tarrant, Texas, when his client, Edwin A. Ekdahl, was officially divorced from Marguerite Frances Claverie Ekdahl (also known as Marguerite Oswald), whose son from a previous marriage was Lee Harvey Oswald.[5] Following the end of Korth's first marriage in 1964, he began a romantic relationship with heiress and socialite Marjorie Merriweather Post, daughter of breakfast-cereal magnate C. W. Post, twenty years his senior. He was a co-executor of Post's will. Part of her estate was her mansion on Palm Beach Island, Mar-a-Lago, purchased in 1980 by Donald Trump.

On August 23, 1980 at Immaculate Conception Church in Washington, D.C., he wed widowed Charlotte Brooks Williams.[6][7] Korth died in September 1998 in El Paso, Texas and buried under a three century old Texas Live Oak tree on his ranch in Karnes County, Texas.[8]

His stepdaughter, Melissa Williams O'Rourke, is the mother of former U.S. Representative Beto O'Rourke.[9]...

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/oswald_m1.htm
Mr. RANKIN. Where did he find work at that time?
Mrs. OSWALD. Of course, if I had been told now I would have remembered it because I have learned some English but at that time I didn't know, but Lee told me that it wasn't far from Mercedes Street where we lived, and it was really common labor connected with some kind of metal work, something for buildings.
Mr. RANKIN. Did he ever say whether he enjoyed that work?
Mrs. OSWALD. He didn't like it.
Mr. RANKIN. Do you recall how long he stayed at that job?
Mrs. OSWALD. I don't know but it seemed to me that he worked there for about 3 or 4 months. Perhaps longer. Dates are one of my problems.
Mr. RANKIN. Do you know whether he left that job voluntarily or was discharged?
Mrs. OSWALD. He told me that he had been discharged but I don't know why.
Mr. RANKIN. When you left the mother-in-law's house where did you go?
Mrs. OSWALD. I have already said that we moved to Mercedes Street....
Mr. RANKIN. Do you know how much he looked for jobs before he found one then?
Mrs. OSWALD. He looked for work for some time but he could not find it and then some Russian friends of ours helped him find some work in Dallas.
Mr. RANKIN. How long was he out of work?
Mrs. OSWALD. It seems to me it was about 2 weeks; hard to remember, perhaps that long.
Mr. RANKIN. Where did he find work in Dallas, do you remember the name?
Mrs. OSWALD. I know it was some kind of a printing company which prepares photographs for newspapers.
Mr. RANKIN. Was he working with the photographic department of that company?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.
Mr. RANKIN. Was he an apprentice in that work trying to learn it?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes, at first he was an apprentice and later he worked.
Mr. RANKIN. Do you know what his income was when he was working for the welding company?

New York Magazine - 22 Oct. 1975

Mrs. OSWALD. I think it was about $200 a month, I don't know. I know it was a dollar and a quarter an hour.
Mr. RANKIN. Did he work much overtime at that time?
Mrs. OSWALD. Not too much but sometimes he did work Saturdays.
Mr. RANKIN. Do you recall how much he received as pay at the printing company?
Mrs. OSWALD. A dollar forty an hour.
Mr. RANKIN. How many hours did he work a week, do you recall?
Mrs. OSWALD. He usually worked until 5 p.m. But sometimes he worked later, and on Saturdays, too.
Mr. RANKIN. The ordinary work week at that time was the 5-day week then, and the Saturdays would be an overtime period?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.
Mr. RANKIN. Who were the Russian friends who helped your husband find this job in Dallas?
Mrs. OSWALD. George Bouhe.

Is it remarkable that W. Brainerd Spencer attended Hill School with CIA's Phill Strong and was his Princeton roommate for two years
and seven years later was best man in the wedding of future southeast U.S. chief of CIA's DCS, William P. Burke?

Burke's wife was a bridesmaid in the 1917 Napoleonville, LA wedding of her uncle, Willoughby Kittredge. Willoughby married the aunt of Harry Souchon, also a member of that wedding party.
Souchon shows up again in the 1931 wedding party of George W. Dodge, a member of a small group of Princeton performers called Triangle Club. Dodge's best man was John S. Coxe, also a Triangle performer, along with Herbert Seay. Coxe and Seay were also in the Glee Club, along wuth Seay's Princeton roommate, Tilbury O. "Buck" Freemam.

Freeman married for life in 1935. His bride was George Bouhe's sister. According to SSA death record George Bouhe died in 1981 in the town the Freemans resided in, Plainfield, NJ.

The most prominent member of Triangle in late 1927 when the small group toured 19 cities with their production of a show titled, "Napoleon Passes", was fellow member of Dodge's, Seay's, and Freeman's class of 1929 was Squiirrel Ashcraft, William Burke's and Lloyd Ray's longtime boss at CIA DCS.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000621349.pdf
Approved for release 09/23/2009 ,,,,

https://paw.princeton.edu/memorial/tilbury-ogers-freeman-’29
Memorial  Tilbury Ogers Freeman ’29

BUCK DIED Apr. 11, 1991. He had prepared at Irving and Horace Mann Schools, New York Military Academy, and Barnard. At Princeton he was in the Glee Club and belonged to Gateway Club, Bert Seay was his roommate. Upon graduation he went to the National Acceptance Bank of New York, which later merged with the Bank of Manhattan. In 1942 he went to Hamilton Standard Propellers in Hartford. After participating in various business enterprises, he sold his interest in a booming firm and started traveling. His hobby continued to be music, and he served as president of the Plainfield Mendelssohn Glee Club, and was a soloist both there and in the Grace Episcopal Choir. In 1934 he married Irena Alexandrovna Bouche, and she survives, together with a son, Tilbury O. Jr. Buck's brother Herbert C. '38 is deceased, The Class extends its sympathy to Buck's family.

The Class of 1929

Mr. RANKIN. Did this friend and other Russian friends visit you at Mercedes Street?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes. When we lived at Fort Worth we became acquainted with Peter Gregory, he is a Russian, he lives in Fort Worth and through him we became acquainted with others.
Mr. RANKIN. Will you tell us insofar as you recall, the friends that you knew in Fort Worth?
Mrs. OSWALD. Our first acquaintance was Gregory. Through him I met Gali Clark, Mrs. Elena Hall. That is all in Fort Worth. And then we met George Bouhe in Dallas, and Anna Meller, and Anna Ray and Katya Ford.
Mr. RANKIN. By your answer do you mean that some of those people you met in Dallas and some in Fort Worth?.....

https://paw.princeton.edu/memorial/jack-k-howe-’30
JACK HOWE, a 1930s premier jazz musician, died Oct. 11, 1992, in Chapin, S.C., after a long illness. Jack prepared at Chicago Latin School. At Princeton, he was coxswain of the freshman crew and was a member of Tiger Inn and Triangle Club. Jack is best remembered, however, as the leader of the Sons of Bix, an orchestra which he formed and in which he played the saxophone and clarinet. This group continued after graduation and played at many of our major reunions.

Most of Jack's business life was involved in the management of several manufacturing concerns. During WWII, he spent four years in Washington helping break Japanese codes. After the war, he helped establish the C.I.A. office in Chicago. Jack retired from business at age 80. He devoted much of his later life to teaching young people to play Dixieland jazz and was responsible for the formation of the Youth Music Foundation.

Jack is survived by his widow, Mary Lou; a son, Jackson '69; and two grandchildren. To them we extend our deepest sympathy on the loss of this friend who provided us with so many pleasant hours on the dance floor.

The Class of 1930

William Rappaport Says:

2009-04-23 14:26:05

I was one of the very fortunate young musicians who was lucky enough to cross paths with Jack Howe. I met him when I was at Evanston Township High School in about 1964. He introduced me to great musicians like Peanuts Hucko, and through recordings, to Bobby Hackett and Jack Teagarden. He taught me how to play Dixieland jazz in the best possible way and gave me something I have enjoyed all my life since then. He was an ideal teacher, both supportive and honest. I now play in the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, and from time to time several of us from the orchestra will play Dixieland jazz for a Young People's Concert. He gave me support and appreciation for my music at a time when I really needed it and I will always be grateful for that. I remember him with love. William (Billy, as he knew me) Rappaport

Doug James ’62 Says:

2015-12-03 15:48:20

I was fortunate enough to play with and record the Princeton Bix Festival band for many class 50th reunions from the late ’70s to about 1990. Jack put the band together. It included original members of the Triangle Club Jazz Band (1920s-1930s, in which Jimmy Stewart ’32 was an early vocalist), "Squirrel" Ashcraft ’29 and Bill Priestley ’29, as well as Ron Hockett ’69 on clarinet and myself (’62) on drums. Jack's enthusiasm and charisma inspired the band, which always included well-known jazz players from outside the Princeton world. Hopefully the recordings will remain and attest to this significant Princeton musical tradition.

The answer to the question of whether George Bouhe's wife's husband Tilbury O. Freeman  was in direct contact (Freeman's roommate Burt Seay likely knew Squirrel Ashcraft well, in 1928) with CIA's Chief of Domestic Contacts, Edwin Squirrel Ashcraft, may lie in the keepsakes or memories of this man, last interviewed in late 2018!:

https://jazzlives.wordpress.com/2019/01/28/hot-music-good-stories-lasting-friendship-kindnesses-hank-oneal-recalls-squirrel-ashcraft-nov-2-2018/

HOT MUSIC, GOOD STORIES, LASTING FRIENDSHIP, KINDNESSES: HANK O’NEAL RECALLS SQUIRREL ASHCRAFT (Nov. 2, 2018)
Posted on January 28, 2019 | 3 Comments
....Paging through

Squirrel’s 1928-9 notebook,
“JAZZ MUSIC,” with entries devoted to the Wolverines, Hoagy Carmichael, Benny Goodman, the Georgians, Jack Pettis, Leon Roppolo, Henderson’s adaptation of RHAPSODY IN BLUE, and more:....

....The best part of this story, just over an hour with Hank, is his obvious affection and indebtedness to Squirrel, and Squirrel’s sweet feelings for the music and musicians.  Thank you, Hank, for making the reclusive Squirrel appear to us in this century.

And . . . because Hank is a wonderful writer, here’s his “little piece” on Squirrel from his book on pianists. Some of the stories you will have heard from the videos above, but they don’t wilt with a second telling:

SQUIRREL ASHCRAFT
September 20, 1905 – January 18, 1981

Edwin Maurice Ashcraft III, better known as “Squirrel”, is the least known pianist in this book, but he was by far the most important to me. It all started because of two courses I’d taken at Syracuse University; one in Russian Studies and another in African Studies. The Russian Studies course ultimately led me to be employed by the Central Intelligence Agency. The African Studies course, particularly one taught by Eduardo Mondlane, who was later to lead and win the revolution in Mozambique, led me to the CIA’s Office of Operations, where Squirrel Ashcraft was the Director.......

.....World War II closed down the Monday night sessions; Squirrel was inducted in the U.S Navy, and assigned to naval intelligence. After the war, he returned to Chicago, his law practice, and the music and recording began again, this time on a crude tape recorder that used paper tape. The music didn’t last long, however, because in the late 1940s Squirrel was selected by the fledgling Central Intelligence Agency to run its Chicago field office, and the music slowed down once again. He was so good at the CIA game, he was urged to become the Director of all domestic operations in the early 1950’s.

Squirrel accepted the challenge, closed down the house in Evanston, moved to Washington, and vanished into another world, his whereabouts unknown, except to the musicians and friends with whom he kept in touch. There were no sessions at Squirrel’s massive apartment in Washington. When I arrived on the scene in 1964, his piano sounded a bit like one from a Charles Addams’ haunted house. But that was soon to change.

Suddenly there was someone around who knew his past, and even had one of those old John Steiner-issued Paramount records to prove it. I was the junior guy in the Office of Operations, but I had immediate access to the Director because of the music. This is when I learned that love of jazz of a certain sort could cross any cultural divide, regardless of age, race, or anything else....

Edwin "Squirrel" Ashcraft was head of CIA Domestic Contacts, his deputy William P. Burke, Jr. was chief of CIA Domestic Contacts Southeastern region.

George W Dodge, Princeton '29 classmate and fellow Triangle Club member of Edwin Squirrel Ashcraft, Herbert Seay, and John Coxe, was briefly first married in 1931.
Seay was roommate of George Bouhe's sister's Husband, Tilbury O. "Buck" Freeman. From Dodge's 1931 wedding announcement.:
John Coxe and George Bouhe's wife's husband Freeman were both members of Princeton Glee Club. Squirrel Ashcraft was Triangle Club V.P. and credited withmoving the musical emphasis of Triangle Club
performance in 1927 to jazz. As recently as the 45th reunion of class of '29, Ashcraft was leading a jazz ensemble as reunion musical entertainment.
George W. Dodge was born n Illinois and moved with his family at a young age to Napoleonville, LA
In 1917 in Napoleonville, Willoughby Kittredge married the aunt of George W Dodge's 1931 wedding usher Harry Souchon.
In the 1917 wedding party of Kittredge and Souchon was Kittredge's niece, Frances Kittredge as a bridesmaid, a ringbearer Harry Souchon,nephew of the bride.
In 1927, William P Burke, later CIA chief of the DCS office Southeast, married Frances Kittredge.

https://books.google.com/books?id=No...f+fortunate%22
Edmond Souchon
New Orleans Jazz Club., 1984

In the 1917 wedding party of Kittredge and Souchon was Kittredge's niece, Frances Kittredge as a bridesmaid, a ringbearer Harry Souchon,nephew of the bride.

In 1927, William P Burke, later CIA chief of the DCS office Southeast, married Frances Kittredge.

Nothing to see here, move along, folks....mere coincidence that CD Jackson was Pottstown, PA boarding school mate of William P Burke's best friend and his roommate, father of U-2, Gen. Phil Strong, or that George Bouhe's sister's husband was a Princeton classmate of Burke's boss, Squirrel Ashcraft, and both were classmates of George W. Dodge, or that Willard E. Robertson is the most neglected person of interest in producing the dramatic production AKA Jim Garrison investigation.....
Last edited by Tom Scully; 05-06-2017 at 11:52 PM.

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/948198/verita_korth_amarillo_globe_2_may_1969/
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 01:08:17 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #278 on: July 11, 2019, 11:40:49 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #279 on: July 12, 2019, 01:42:27 AM »
A great example of how a dishonest contrarian tries to set forth an impossible standard of proof.  Here we have a witness that describes hearing shots directly over his head including the operation of the rifle and the shell casings hitting the floor, and we are told to discount this because he didn't "see the rifle being operated."  LOL.  You can't make up that kind of idiocy.  To compound this stupidity of course is the fact that other witnesses did see a rifle in that window at that moment, three shell casings were found by that window, and a rifle was found on that floor.  What does this contrarian believe was going on to explain all this if no one was firing from that location?  Who knows?  Maybe Roger Collins could enlighten us as Martin seems clueless.

Here we have a witness that describes hearing shots directly over his head including the operation of the rifle and the shell casings hitting the floor, and we are told to discount this because he didn't "see the rifle being operated."

Talk about real dishonesty! Nobody told you to discount anything. The argument is a fairly simple one; Norman did not see anything. He only heard things and thought what it could have been.

the fact that other witnesses did see a rifle in that window at that moment

Who exactly saw the rifle in that window when the shots were being fired?

three shell casings were found by that window, and a rifle was found on that floor.

Indeed, and it was never established that those shells and/or the rifle were actually fired that day.

Martin seems clueless

Says America's greatest "legal mind", mr Richard "know it all" Smith...... :D