Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?  (Read 96428 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?
« Reply #224 on: July 09, 2019, 12:56:42 AM »
Advertisement
You are less than sure he did it. I don't doubt that

LOL. Still livin' the dream, I see. Cool.

This case was probably a slam dunk, served up on a silver platter by Oswald himself. Probably. Every little piece of evidence stuck to him like a post-it note. Probably. And no one else. Probably.

;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #224 on: July 09, 2019, 12:56:42 AM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #225 on: July 09, 2019, 01:41:03 AM »
LOL. Still livin' the dream, I see. Cool.

This case was probably a slam dunk, served up on a silver platter by Oswald himself. Probably. Every little piece of evidence stuck to him like a post-it note. Probably. And no one else. Probably.

;)
Perhaps sometimes always but maybe never.
BTW  post-it notes didn't exist until 1979 but unreliable versions were tested the ten years leading up to 3m selling the official post-it in US markets.  I am confident there are no pictures of Oswald with post-it notes all over him. Maybe you probably think there is

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #226 on: July 09, 2019, 01:52:47 AM »
Hilarious given the source.  Does this mean you will be answering that question about Roger Collins?

Why should I answer it again? Just because you don't like the answer I have given? No thanks….

Btw, that's some obsession you have with Mr Collins. As far as I know he has not posted for years and he still occupies your mind. Wow!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #226 on: July 09, 2019, 01:52:47 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #227 on: July 09, 2019, 02:37:05 AM »
Why should I answer it again? Just because you don't like the answer I have given? No thanks….

Btw, that's some obsession you have with Mr Collins. As far as I know he has not posted for years and he still occupies your mind. Wow!

Again?  You have never answered the question as far as I know.  Did you post as Roger Collins or not?  It is not a trick question.  There is no penalty for confirming or denying.  I only ask because my recollection is that Roger Collins claimed to be an attorney while you seem devoid of even the most basic legal knowledge.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #228 on: July 09, 2019, 03:32:15 AM »
Again?  You have never answered the question as far as I know.  Did you post as Roger Collins or not?  It is not a trick question.  There is no penalty for confirming or denying.  I only ask because my recollection is that Roger Collins claimed to be an attorney while you seem devoid of even the most basic legal knowledge.

You have never answered the question as far as I know.

Right,...………... as far as you know

Perhaps you did not (want to) understand when I described the whole claim as utter nonsense, several times in the past.

Repeating the same question over and over again is not going to get you a different answer nor the answer you seem to be looking for.

my recollection is that Roger Collins claimed to be an attorney

Really? What kind of an attorney would that be? And could he have been a lawyer, rather than an attorney? You do know the difference, don't you, or do you need to google it?

while you seem devoid of even the most basic legal knowledge

And on what basis and authority did you make such a determination? Do you qualify as a legal eagle or are you just an armchair lawyer using google?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 04:19:31 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #228 on: July 09, 2019, 03:32:15 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #229 on: July 09, 2019, 06:29:25 PM »
There is no doubt that there were 3 shots

"There is no doubt" is LN-ese for "in my opinion".

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #230 on: July 09, 2019, 06:37:10 PM »
Ruth Paine mentioned Oswald's physical abuse of Marina, in regards having Oswald move out.

Cite please.

Mr. JENNER - I am not thinking so much within the letter. Did she go beyond stating that he was merely only angry? Was there any discussion about his having struck her?
Mrs. PAINE - No; none. No; none. She never mentioned to me ever that Lee had struck her.
Mr. JENNER - And during all the visits you ever had with her, all the tete-a-tetes, her living with you on this occasion we now describe as 15 1/2 days, and in the fall, was there any occasion when Marina Oswald related to you any abuse, physical abuse, by her husband, Lee Harvey Oswald, with respect to her?
Mrs. PAINE - There was never any such occasion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #230 on: July 09, 2019, 06:37:10 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #231 on: July 09, 2019, 06:39:08 PM »
The point is I think Oswald probably did it.

Being personally sure about something is not a particularly compelling argument.