Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?  (Read 96390 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?
« Reply #496 on: August 13, 2019, 04:18:29 PM »
Advertisement
Keep up the good work, Mr Iacoletti. Seems you're really getting under their skin now.

Skin?

How do you know it's skin when in reality it's all just steaming, stinking blobs, and the gas put off by one of them has concentrated near the top and has caught on fire and has an eery Baby Boy Blue glow about it from this distance, almost as though the darn thing's wearing a ... LOL ... Headscarf In Hades!

Skin?

LOL!  You just made that up!

(Say, you didn't happen to bring any icewater down here with you by any chance did you Ray Old Boy?)

-- MWT  ;)

« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 04:36:55 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #496 on: August 13, 2019, 04:18:29 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #497 on: August 13, 2019, 07:00:34 PM »
>>> Why would you need me to prove anything to you? You sure are insecure... so badly needing others to agree with you.

I don't care if you agree with me or not (agree about what?).  I'm just pointing out that your opinion is faith rather than evidence-based.

Oswald: I'm innocent
CT Jury: Okay, you can go
Oswald: [SMIRK]

You think this is so cute you trot it out every few days, but in the absence of proof of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, that's exactly what a jury should do.  You seem to think that a defendant is required to prove that he didn't do it.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #498 on: August 13, 2019, 07:03:22 PM »
Skin?

How do you know it's skin when in reality it's all just steaming, stinking blobs, and the gas put off by one of them has concentrated near the top and has caught on fire and has an eery Baby Boy Blue glow about it from this distance, almost as though the darn thing's wearing a ... LOL ... Headscarf In Hades!

Skin?

LOL!  You just made that up!

(Say, you didn't happen to bring any icewater down here with you by any chance did you Ray Old Boy?)

This is the kind of nonsense that Tommy spews instead of providing evidence for his wild-ass guesses. The less evidence he has, the more sarcasm spews forth.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #498 on: August 13, 2019, 07:03:22 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #499 on: August 13, 2019, 09:05:28 PM »
This is the kind of nonsense that Tommy spews instead of providing evidence for his wild-ass guesses. The less evidence he has, the more sarcasm spews forth.

Iacoletti,

That disease you have must be contagious and incorporate "spooky action at a distance," because, like you, all I can see now are blobs (kinda like you whenever you look at the films, frames and photos I've referred you to)!

--  MWT   :'(
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 09:39:50 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #500 on: August 13, 2019, 10:05:31 PM »
I don't care if you agree with me or not (agree about what?).  I'm just pointing out that your opinion is faith rather than evidence-based.

You think this is so cute you trot it out every few days, but in the absence of proof of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, that's exactly what a jury should do.  You seem to think that a defendant is required to prove that he didn't do it.

::)
Again with the gaslighting

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #500 on: August 13, 2019, 10:05:31 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #501 on: August 13, 2019, 10:08:47 PM »

::)
Again with the gaslighting

Memo to Iacoletti:  There is no reasonable doubt.

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 10:10:11 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #502 on: August 13, 2019, 10:13:39 PM »

This is two-way traffic, Bubba: You lot are the ones stuck with making the 'wild-ass guesses'
Like Jack Dougherty as shooter, for instance... show us the evidence for that little gem, Sherlock.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 10:37:27 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #502 on: August 13, 2019, 10:13:39 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #503 on: August 13, 2019, 10:17:33 PM »
Memo to Iacoletti:  There is no reasonable doubt.

--  MWT   ;)

Or as Bugliosi put it, there's no doubt at all

High-5
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 10:26:47 PM by Bill Chapman »