Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?  (Read 97613 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2019, 01:39:41 PM »
Advertisement
No for your own

It seems a bit stupid to first make a claim and only later check if it's actually true

I clarified that Wade made the claim. It seems really stupid to say that I made it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2019, 01:39:41 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2019, 02:35:52 PM »
"In court how would you defend Oswald?"

Demand the autopsy materials be allowed in court.

Have the autopsy doctors explain in court their conclusions illustrated by the autopsy photos. (Assuming the autopsy photos of the inside of JFK's right lung, that would have shown the direction and path of the bullet that allegedly went through his neck, and the photo of the inside of the skull, after the brain was removed. that showed the wound near the EOP, were still amongst the autopsy materials.) Those photos are no longer in the archives.

Jerry Ford muddied the waters on the throat wound location that the photo of JFK's right lung could verify.
The Clark Panel moved the entrance wound in JFK's skull 4 inches.
The photo of the inside of the skull would verify it's location.
Jerry Ford's and the Clark Panel actions aligned the wounds with the official LN narrative of LHO shooting from the 6th floor SE corner TSBD.

I would have JBC and his wife testify in front of the jury that he was not hit by the same bullet that hit JFK.

I would have the railroad workers, who were on the triple overpass, who heard shots and saw smoke from the Grassy Knoll, testify.

Brennan would need to explain to a jury why his affidavit from 11/22/63 stated he could identify the person he allegedly saw fire from the

6th floor, yet he was unable to pick LHO from a police line up later that afternoon.

Expert testimony for the defense to counter government experts.

Cross examination of key eye witnesses and LE personal whose 1st day affidavit statements morphed into the official LN narrative.

Where does it say Brennan was 'unable' to identify Oswald
Stop twisting and ignoring Brennan's fear for his family's safety
Nobody changed the position of back/throat entry wound
...etc

So goes the CT Lunatic Fringe Rinse & Repeat Campaign

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2019, 03:48:42 PM »
It still appears to elude you that there could be no change in venue from Texas to another state for a crime that was committed in Texas that violated Texas law (i.e. murder).   You may want to consult a lawyer like Roger Collins about why that is not an option.

I clarified that Wade made the claim. It seems really stupid to say that I made it.

It seems to elude you two clowns that my comment had nothing to do with the content of the message and everything with the silly way it was presented.

As to the content itself; anybody who equates a change of venue to an automatic change of jurisdiction doesn't know the first thing about the law.

I'm not going to go into it too much as that would mean risking losing these two "legal scholars" along the way pretty qiuckly, but I will ask them this very simple question;

If the murder of JFK falls under the jurisdiction of the state of Texas, why was Clay Shaw, who was charged as a conspirator in Kennedy's murder, put on trial in New Orleans?

Any answers?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 03:46:41 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2019, 03:48:42 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2019, 04:43:03 PM »
...etc

"Where does it say Brennan was 'unable' to identify Oswald"

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2019, 04:53:52 PM »
...etc

"Nobody changed the position of back/throat entry wound"

Nobody said the wound location was moved.

Jerry Ford did change the wording that described the location of the wound in the final draft of the WCR.

The autopsy doctors said the wound was below the shoulders.

JFK's physician described the wound at the third thoracic vertebra, which is below the shoulders.

Jerry Ford changed the description of the wound's location to the back of JFK's neck.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2019, 04:53:52 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2019, 05:57:39 PM »
Steve,

Would that law (1963) have been legislated to account for Washington DC which is not a State but is a separate part of the USA?

Military installations could also be subject to Federal Law not State's.

Was there any evidence (not speculation) discovered between November 22 - 24 November 1963 that would prove Lee Harvey Oswald conspired with a person or group to murder John F. Kennedy?
Ross, this is above my pay grade <g>. I guess probably not if it had taken place on city/local property such as a DC street and not on Federal property (the attempt on Truman was done in the Blair House, which was federal property; so the attempted assassins were prosecuted under Federal law).

DC has an odd judicial system (I lived in Northern Virginia in the 1980s; not that that makes me an expert on this). The US District Attorney also prosecutes violations of city/locals laws. And the Federal courts in DC (judges are selected by the President) also hears violations of local laws. So if an assassin had shot JFK on the streets of DC I'll guess that the US DA for Washington would have prosecuted him for a violation of city laws against murder.

As to the conspiracy evidence on 11/24: None that I know of. Remember the controversy though about Oswald being charged as part of an "International Communist Conspiracy"? Bill Alexander, the assistant DA to Wade, said he told a reporter that but that he was just being provocative. But the White House took it serious and asked Wade about it. He said he didn't know anything about it since there was no Texas law against "International Communist Conspiracy"; just conspiracies.

Shorter me: I'm not sure about any of this <g>.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 07:23:43 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2019, 08:58:32 PM »
In a 1999 interview Robert Oswald told me Lee was looking forward to a trial and would have confessed.  I asked him how he knew this. He responded “I know my brother”.  For what it’s worth.

Not much.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2019, 08:58:32 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2019, 09:10:32 PM »
"Nobody changed the position of back/throat entry wound"

Nobody said the wound location was moved.

Jerry Ford did change the wording that described the location of the wound in the final draft of the WCR.

Plenty of you lot claimed he moved the location
The twofer entry remained as marked on the generic drawing 14x14

Can you stop being a 'bandwidth bandit' here and just link to your sources? Those 3-foot-deep posts are a messy eyesore