Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?  (Read 96900 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2019, 11:41:23 PM »
Advertisement
What better state than Texas to have a trial in which a conspiracy scenario or a police frame-up could be presented by the defense?
Penn Jones Jr then ... Alex Jones now.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2019, 11:41:23 PM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2019, 11:53:56 PM »
Showing the residues from the muzzle blast of a rifle. Oswald's rifle did not have muzzle blast/baffle protection. The overpressure from a shorter barrel than the cartridge was designed for increases the effect.

This is way off-topic. Start a new SUBJECT: Muzzle blast etc.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2019, 12:37:11 AM »
For your sake?   :D

No for your own

It seems a bit stupid to first make a claim and only later check if it's actually true
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 12:38:41 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2019, 12:37:11 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2019, 01:19:20 AM »
I recently have been getting reacquainted with the OJ case and it left me wondering how would JFK CT's handle the Oswald conspiracy in court?

To win the OJ case the "Dream Team" capitalized on the alleged racist atmosphere of LA, so the "Dream Team" invented a reasonably plausible alternative narrative, whereas the JFK CT's have given us virtually nothing?

Who planted what and why? What did they have to gain?

The prosecution would be presenting evidence piled on evidence and eyewitness after eyewitness, and in return what would the JFK CT's present and where do your theories go?

JohnM

"In court how would you defend Oswald?"

Demand the autopsy materials be allowed in court.

Have the autopsy doctors explain in court their conclusions illustrated by the autopsy photos. (Assuming the autopsy photos of the inside of JFK's right lung, that would have shown the direction and path of the bullet that allegedly went through his neck, and the photo of the inside of the skull, after the brain was removed. that showed the wound near the EOP, were still amongst the autopsy materials.) Those photos are no longer in the archives.

Jerry Ford muddied the waters on the throat wound location that the photo of JFK's right lung could verify.
The Clark Panel moved the entrance wound in JFK's skull 4 inches.
The photo of the inside of the skull would verify it's location.
Jerry Ford's and the Clark Panel actions aligned the wounds with the official LN narrative of LHO shooting from the 6th floor SE corner TSBD.

I would have JBC and his wife testify in front of the jury that he was not hit by the same bullet that hit JFK.

I would have the railroad workers, who were on the triple overpass, who heard shots and saw smoke from the Grassy Knoll, testify.

Brennan would need to explain to a jury why his affidavit from 11/22/63 stated he could identify the person he allegedly saw fire from the

6th floor, yet he was unable to pick LHO from a police line up later that afternoon.

Expert testimony for the defense to counter government experts.

Cross examination of key eye witnesses and LE personal whose 1st day affidavit statements morphed into the official LN narrative.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 01:26:05 AM by Gary Craig »

Offline Jorn Frending

« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2019, 01:44:03 AM »
[quote author

The paraffin test "alone" would not exonerate Oswald.

The suspect was apprehended an hour and a quarter after the assassination shots were fired. Oswald had an opportunity to wash his face and remove traces of nitrates.
[/quote]

The idea with applying a very "hot  vax" paraffin test was to actually get "under the skin" to find residues "despite" having watched the face ...

Just for the record regardless of legal implications.

Showing "positive" would make him guilty whereas showing "negative" would not exonerate him ... :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2019, 01:44:03 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2019, 01:47:45 AM »
[quote author

The paraffin test "alone" would not exonerate Oswald.

The suspect was apprehended an hour and a quarter after the assassination shots were fired. Oswald had an opportunity to wash his face and remove traces of nitrates.

The idea with applying a very "hot  vax" paraffin test was to actually get "under the skin" to find residues "despite" having watched the face ...

Just for the record regardless of legal implications.

Showing "positive" would make him guilty whereas showing "negative" would not exonerate him ... :)

We agree about the paraffin test being "inconclusive".

Offline Jorn Frending

« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2019, 01:55:29 AM »
We agree about the paraffin test being "inconclusive".

I'm not qualified to agree or disagree in this particular matter, so I'll agree to disagree  :) Thumb1:

(I did study the NAA analysis in depth my self but not this matter)

« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 03:00:13 AM by Jorn Frending »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2019, 01:55:29 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2019, 01:32:35 PM »
No for your own

It seems a bit stupid to first make a claim and only later check if it's actually true

It still appears to elude you that there could be no change in venue from Texas to another state for a crime that was committed in Texas that violated Texas law (i.e. murder).   You may want to consult a lawyer like Roger Collins about why that is not an option.