Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?  (Read 97227 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?
« Reply #360 on: July 25, 2019, 08:51:21 AM »
Advertisement
Absolutely, not long after Weidmann first started posting both Bill and I independently made posts accusing Weidmann of being Roger Collins, so I gathered all the evidence from Bill, others and myself and made a Poll Thread. The Poll results were dramatically in favour of Weidmann either being Collins or Weidy used a dozen Collins posts as an exact template for his own.

JohnM

That's correct.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #360 on: July 25, 2019, 08:51:21 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #361 on: July 25, 2019, 09:24:28 AM »
As I have stated previously, I think that the three had a conversation before Williams departed the TSBD that was designed to protect him.

The above doesn't lend itself to subscribing to this (below):

I believe BRW saw the assassin too. Just trying to work out a senario that was non-threatening enough for him to vacate his position but take up one a floor lower. Might he have seen Jarman and Norman heading back? Remember though he was not particularly close to those two.

So Bonnie Ray Williams was not particularly close to Junior Jarman and Harold Norman, yet Jarman and Norman have a conversation with Williams designed to "protect" Williams from something related to the murder of the President of the United States of America.  That's difficult to get on board with.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #362 on: July 25, 2019, 09:29:23 AM »
Frazier said to Tom Meros that Oswald was so far ahead of him by the time he entered the annex (not the building) that he couldn't tell whether he was still carrying the package or not.  So, the evidence that Oswald carried ANYTHING into the TSBD?  Big fat squat.

"Frazier said to Tom Meros"  LOL

"I saw him go in the back door at the Loading Dock of the building that we work in, and he still had the package under his arm." -- Buell Wesley Frazier (affidavit, 11/22/63)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #362 on: July 25, 2019, 09:29:23 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #363 on: July 25, 2019, 09:52:27 AM »
A vast majority of people say a lot of things. You are not saying you are influenced by popularity contests? You also have seen the film of many more people running up the grassy knoll or am I confusing that with a film of NO people running up the street to a building that deals with school books or something???

You also have seen the film of many more people running up the grassy knoll...

Do you mean film of many people running up the knoll AFTER every single vehicle in the motorcade has passed through?  How much time do you believe passed between the last shot and "many more people running up the grassy knoll"?

or am I confusing that with a film of NO people running up the street to a building that deals with school books or something???

Marrion Baker is seen on film immediately running towards the front entrance of the building that deals with school books.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 10:19:20 AM by Bill Brown »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #364 on: July 25, 2019, 09:55:10 AM »
Here is a photo not long after the assassination, where did the running people come from?

A little bit later we see a cop running towards the railway overpass but we still see NO one running up the knoll, where are they?

The motorbike cop we saw running towards the railway was followed by the first witnesses and this is NO where near the popular grassy knoll assassin positions?

Here is more people starting to gather, some seem to be moving towards the cop at the railway overpass and still NO one is running up the Knoll steps, where did they come from?

So in conclusion it's obvious that people moved to this end of Elm street because this is where the President was shot and the people who were later running up the steps were not initially that close.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #364 on: July 25, 2019, 09:55:10 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #365 on: July 25, 2019, 10:14:25 AM »
Seriously, "Richard"?  Not only was one of the prints unidentified, but Truly refused to allow all the employees to be fingerprinted.

No.

Every employee who had cause to handle the boxes found in the sniper's nest was indeed fingerprinted.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 05:31:05 AM by Bill Brown »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #366 on: July 25, 2019, 02:53:08 PM »
The above doesn't lend itself to subscribing to this (below):

So Bonnie Ray Williams was not particularly close to Junior Jarman and Harold Norman, yet Jarman and Norman have a conversation with Williams designed to "protect" Williams from something related to the murder of the President of the United States of America.  That's difficult to get on board with.

Seems JohnM was able on board with it some time back. To each his own I guess. How else do you explain the willingness of Jarman and Norman to repeatedly stick with the story that Williams rode up with them on the elevator with them until their appearance before the WC. Just after the visit of Belin and Ball to Dallas to "sort thing out".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #366 on: July 25, 2019, 02:53:08 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #367 on: July 25, 2019, 03:10:17 PM »
In 1967 the autopsy pathologists (Humes, Boswell, and Finck), the acting chief of radiology (Ebersole) and one of the autopsy photographers (Stringer) viewed the autopsy photographs and/or X-rays and confirmed the photos and X-rays were accurate in the portrayal of the wounds of the President.

The Clark Panel studied the autopsy X-rays and photos and concluded that the head was struck once from above and behind.

The Rockefeller Commission studied the autopsy X-rays and photos and concluded that the head was struck once from behind.

The HSCA forensic panel studied the autopsy X-rays and photos (and interviewed the Kennedy autopsy personnel in order to verify the validity of the photos and X-rays) and concluded that the head was struck from behind.

In 1964 the WC said JFK was struck in the skull slightly above and slightly to the right of the external occipital proburence (EOP).

When critics noted the EOP wound location didn't work with a TSBD 6th floor SE corner shooter the Clark Panel was formed and conveniently moved the wound 4 inches higher on the skull to conform with the official LN narrative.

The Panel said the trail of metal particles high in JFK's skull, visible in the x-ray below, show the wound location.

The autopsy doctors noted that photo's they had made of the inside and outside of the EOP wound in the skull were no longer among the autopsy materials in the archive.

Without those photo's the Rockefeller Commission and HSCA had no choice but to agree with the Clark Panel's wound location.

The autopsy doctors stood by their original EOP wound conclusions until death.

IMO the Clark Panel located a second wound in JFK's skull.