Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?  (Read 94445 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2019, 11:33:30 PM »
Advertisement
"Let's face it, you have already made up your mind (as per usual) and this entire tried only serves the purpose that you can dismiss and ridicule anything being suggested by anybody you, in your narrowmindedness, consider to be a CT"
>>> No, you face it: You've just characterized yourself perfectly.

In my view, you characters, more than anything, don't want to be seen as sheep in a 'nobody-can-tell-us-what-to-do-or-think' paranoia.  Can't make up your mind? Not our problem. Grow up.

Pathetic reply. Could it be you haven't managed to resolve those anger issues yet?

Can't make up your mind?

But you "probably" can, right?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 12:06:25 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2019, 11:33:30 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2019, 12:24:13 AM »
Is that right? You sure, Richard?

Absolutely, not long after Weidmann first started posting both Bill and I independently made posts accusing Weidmann of being Roger Collins, so I gathered all the evidence from Bill, others and myself and made a Poll Thread. The Poll results were dramatically in favour of Weidmann either being Collins or Weidy used a dozen Collins posts as an exact template for his own.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2019, 12:42:01 AM »
Absolutely, not long after Weidmann first started posting both Bill and I independently made posts accusing Weidmann of being Roger Collins, so I gathered all the evidence from Bill, others and myself and made a Poll Thread. The Poll results were dramatically in favour of Weidmann either being Collins or Weidy used a dozen Collins posts as an exact template for his own.

JohnM

::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2019, 12:42:01 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2019, 12:44:07 AM »
::)

Thumb1:

No worries Martin, after being discovered you instantly deleted Roger Collins so no harm done, but naughty naughty!

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2019, 01:07:10 AM »
Thumb1:

No worries Martin, after being discovered you instantly deleted Roger Collins so no harm done, but naughty naughty!

JohnM

How's life in fantasy world, John?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2019, 01:07:10 AM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2019, 05:40:09 AM »
If I was a Lawyer for the defense, I would call upon Jacqueline Kennedy to take the stand.   She was the only one exempt from sharing her opinion as to where the shots came from.  She obviously was told to not say anything because she was warned that if she voiced what she saw,  the country would have been put in chaos when it realized that a coup had just taken place.

She was not allowed to give her account or statement and she was looking right at JFK when the shots came in!   She would know the direction the shots came in from - grassy knoll or otherwise!    Most people ran up the grassy knoll indicating that it was the likely spot where the sound came from.   The initial reporter on the scene said there was a shot like a firecracker and then 2 shots fired in quick succession.   What little statements she was heard to say were:  "THEY killed him" and "That is not him" - this would indicate that she had a story tell and was muffled.    No one is exempt from testimony when someone else dies and you are a witness!  Pretty simple defense for LHO and the only person not questioned in the entire matter!    The best defense ever!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 05:42:58 AM by Allan Fritzke »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2019, 07:20:15 AM »
Pathetic reply. Could it be you haven't managed to resolve those anger issues yet?

Can't make up your mind?

But you "probably" can, right?

Go ahead, act like an adolescent
At least say something worthwhile

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2019, 07:20:15 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2019, 11:08:43 AM »
Go ahead, act like an adolescent
At least say something worthwhile

How big was the mirror you were looking at when you wrote that?

Btw your personal attacks and attempts to provoke conflict, rather than taking part in the debate, are getting extremely boring.

Is that worthwhile enough for you?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 11:11:35 AM by Martin Weidmann »