Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?  (Read 97570 times)

Offline Richard Smith

Re: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?
« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2019, 08:45:00 PM »
Advertisement
No, I can't clear it up. This idiotic claim has surfaced several times in the past and it doesn't matter what I say, there will always be clowns like you who don't accept what I say and bring it up again. There is no need for me to defend myself or to do what you want me to do and so I won't. You just keep on living in your fantasy world, but I won't respond anymore to this nonsense.

You can't clear up whether you posted as Roger Collins or not?  If it wasn't you, then why not just say so?  No one is asking you to defend yourself.  It is just curious that you won't answer since you would obviously know whether it was you or not.  If the rest of us are living in a fantasy world, just clear it up by confirming it wasn't you.  It's perplexing.  There is no penalty if you posted under another name.  It only came up in this context because Roger Collins professed to be an attorney and we are discussing a legal question.  If you are Roger Collins and Roger Collins was an attorney, then perhaps that means you have some greater insight than you have shown thus far.  What is odd is that you throw a tantrum suggesting others are wrong but won't clear it up and be done with it.   Trying to have it both ways is dishonest.  Either set the record straight and confirm it was not you or don't suggest others are living in a fantasy world.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2019, 08:45:00 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2019, 07:52:20 AM »
It [the ring] demonstrates foreknowledge that he might be killed or arrested that day. 
Demonstrate any kind of proof that he ever habitually wore this wedding ring in the first place  [something besides Marina's implication] Not every married person wears their wedding ring.
I am aware of this photo...  https://www.abc.net.au/news/image/5104854-3x4-700x933.jpg
However is that the ring in question....anybody? {while your at it, note that really deformed looking right arm!}
Now, there is this photo with a ring on right hand... https://www-tc.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/media/filer_public_thumbnails/filer_public/40/d3/40d33346-b143-4438-98c9-f31f5604579b/oswald-timeline-5-t_1962.jpg__2000x2164_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg
Russians---my wife is Russian---wear engagement rings and I guess wedding rings too-- on their right hand.
 But did Oswald wear this ring in Dallas?

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2019, 03:02:13 PM »
Demonstrate any kind of proof that he ever habitually wore this wedding ring in the first place  [something besides Marina's implication] Not every married person wears their wedding ring.
I am aware of this photo...  https://www.abc.net.au/news/image/5104854-3x4-700x933.jpg
However is that the ring in question....anybody? {while your at it, note that really deformed looking right arm!}
Now, there is this photo with a ring on right hand... https://www-tc.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/media/filer_public_thumbnails/filer_public/40/d3/40d33346-b143-4438-98c9-f31f5604579b/oswald-timeline-5-t_1962.jpg__2000x2164_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg
Russians---my wife is Russian---wear engagement rings and I guess wedding rings too-- on their right hand.
 But did Oswald wear this ring in Dallas?

How can you dismiss the sworn testimony of his own wife?  Who better than his wife to confirm whether or not Oswald wore his wedding ring?  She didn't "imply" it but confirmed that he always had worn it to work.  Every picture or film that I'm aware of shows him wearing his ring.  In photos it is difficult to tell but I'm not aware of any photo or film taken during his marriage that clearly shows him not wearing his wedding ring.  Did you find any photos or films where he is clearly not wearing his wedding ring during his marriage? He wore it on his right hand per the Russian tradition.

Mr. RANKIN. Then this is the first time during your married life that he had ever left it at home where you live?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2019, 03:02:13 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #107 on: July 02, 2019, 09:41:24 PM »
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 09:42:58 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Anthony Clayden

« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2019, 10:39:27 PM »
Quick initial thoughts on how to go about defending LHO...
(I'm not a pre shooting CTer (LHO may have been the shooter), but definitely think the post shooting investigations were corrupted.)

Firstly I would apply to get a Bench trial but failing that, seek to load jury with vehemently anti catholic jury, in 60's Dallas, you must just luck out with a juror who thought it was good Kennedy was gone.
If jury trial, it would be, "if the trip don't fit, he couldn't do the hit."
Seek to show an early exit from Adams and Styles, and that Garner was blocking his descent. Also highlight the evidence he had already purchased the Coke before meeting Baker.
Throw as much suspicion onto Dougherty as possible, get him on the stand and put a series of questions to play to the jury the possibility of him being the assassin. His answers to the WC are so bad and jumbled, that under a real trial condition, a skilled lawyer could make him look very guilty.
Buell and his sister to throw doubt on the bag length.
Connally and his wife to increase doubt as to the number of bullets. try to establish 4 bullets, and that therefore whatever happened it was more organized than Oswald could have managed.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 11:20:01 PM by Anthony Clayden »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2019, 10:39:27 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #109 on: July 02, 2019, 11:14:24 PM »
To defend Oswald, all you have to do is show that:

- Nobody can reliably place Oswald on the 6th floor during the shooting or at anytime after 11:50
- Even Brennan failed to identify Oswald at the lineup and then changed his mind after being pressured by the FBI
- Brennan couldn't have observed a shooter taking aim for the head shot from the alleged window "from the belt up" nor could he discern said shooter's height, weight, age, and clothing from that position, which would necessarily be crouched in the corner behind boxes.
- Carl Day's story about the magic palmprint does not comport with the observations of Drain and Latona and therefore there is no reliable evidence that Oswald ever touched the supposed murder weapon
- There is no evidence that the long bag was in the alleged sniper's nest when it was initially discovered, or that CE139 or any rifle was ever inside it.
- No documented chains of custody for the supposed limo "fragments".
- No documented chain of custody for the intact bullet found on an unrelated stretcher at Parkland Hospital.
- No blood or tissue on the intact bullet found on an unrelated stretcher at Parkland Hospital.
- And therefore no good reason to think that CE139 was necessarily even the murder weapon.
- Another expert handwriting "analyst" engaged by the defense to opine that the handwriting on the copy of the Klein's coupon either doesn't match or is indeterminate
- Cheek paraffin tests were negative for firing a rifle
- Dougherty said Oswald was empty-handed when he entered the building

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2019, 12:31:40 AM »
To defend Oswald, all you have to do is show that:

- Nobody can reliably place Oswald on the 6th floor during the shooting or at anytime after 11:50
- Even Brennan failed to identify Oswald at the lineup and then changed his mind after being pressured by the FBI
- Brennan couldn't have observed a shooter taking aim for the head shot from the alleged window "from the belt up" nor could he discern said shooter's height, weight, age, and clothing from that position, which would necessarily be crouched in the corner behind boxes.
- Carl Day's story about the magic palmprint does not comport with the observations of Drain and Latona and therefore there is no reliable evidence that Oswald ever touched the supposed murder weapon
- There is no evidence that the long bag was in the alleged sniper's nest when it was initially discovered, or that CE139 or any rifle was ever inside it.
- No documented chains of custody for the supposed limo "fragments".
- No documented chain of custody for the intact bullet found on an unrelated stretcher at Parkland Hospital.
- No blood or tissue on the intact bullet found on an unrelated stretcher at Parkland Hospital.
- And therefore no good reason to think that CE139 was necessarily even the murder weapon.
- Another expert handwriting "analyst" engaged by the defense to opine that the handwriting on the copy of the Klein's coupon either doesn't match or is indeterminate
- Cheek paraffin tests were negative for firing a rifle
- Dougherty said Oswald was empty-handed when he entered the building

Based on my mock-up, this is the view that Brennan had:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2019, 12:31:40 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2019, 01:30:33 AM »
Based on my mock-up, this is the view that Brennan had:

If that's Ozzie wouldn't he be about 3 feet tall?