Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Nutty Professor Fetzer loses again  (Read 5099 times)

Offline Denis Pointing

Re: Nutty Professor Fetzer loses again
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2019, 02:08:58 PM »
Advertisement
Tom, it was mentioned in your previous post that Jack White "served as a consultant to the HSCA concerning photo analysis and enhancement" What wasn't mentioned was White made a compleat ass of himself;   Mr. GOLDSMITH. Mr. White, I just have one question.
Mr. WHITE. All right.
Mr. GOLDSMITH. When you did this study, did you compute photogrammetrically the effect of tilt on the way that the length of an
object appears in a photograph?
Mr. WHITE. I conducted a study by photographing a yardstick
from three different--
Mr. GOLDSMITH. Mr. White, answer my question. Did you compute photogrammetrically--
Mr. WHITE. What is "photogrammetrically"? Describe to me
what "photogrammetrically" is .
Mr. GOLDSMITH. I just have one more question Mr. White. Do you
know what photogrammetry is?
Mr. WHITE. No.
Mr. GOLDSMITH. I have no further questions . Thank you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2019, 02:08:58 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2019, 04:22:20 PM »
Jack and I used to exchange messages regularly back in the day, and on very friendly terms.
We used to message back and forth via email, until one day, he disagreed with an analysis I had completed on a section of a photograph taken in Dealey Plaza.
He went all moody on me, saying that I shouldn't be analysing photographs of Dealey Plaza, as I had never been to Dealey Plaza.
I replied by asking him when he was going back to the Moon.
He never spoke to me again.  :D

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2019, 05:15:41 PM »
Jack and I used to exchange messages regularly back in the day, and on very friendly terms.
We used to message back and forth via email, until one day, he disagreed with an analysis I had completed on a section of a photograph taken in Dealey plaza.
He went all moody on me, saying that I shouldn't be analysing photographs of Dealey Plaza, as I had never been to Dealey Plaza.
I replied by asking him when he was going back to the Moon.
He never spoke to me again.  :D

What was the name of that forum ran by.. Delrosa was it?... Some name like that, guy was from Tampa, he was so far up Jack's backside that if you argued with him he'd ban you!! I was trying to remember the forums name just the other day. Yeah, I got banned. LOL
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 05:17:35 PM by Denis Pointing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2019, 05:15:41 PM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2019, 05:44:23 PM »
YEAH, THAT WAS IT..well done, ole boy.   :D Delrosa..whatever his name, he's dead now, isn't he.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2019, 06:40:04 PM »
DiEugenio and Mellen have it wrong. Garrison deceived Mellen and Sklar. I have presented the proof meticulously supporting that conclusion, multiple times.

Baldwin was warning Shaw his prosecution by Garrison was a secret family matter of the Baldwin Ziegler Garrison Lemann family.
Baldwin's CIA buddy, Jesse Core (both hired by Shaw) was urging the opposite...telling Garrison through Willard  Robertson, to go on the offensive
against Shaw at the same time Baldwin was advising Shaw of his family ties to Garrison's wife.:

June 30, 1967:

http://phw01.newsbank.com/cache/ean/fullsize/pl_003162016_1909_30400_624.pdf
Dallas Catholic Group Aids Cuban Refugees
Date: Saturday, March 31, 1962 Paper: Dallas Morning News
http://phw01.newsbank.com/cache/ean/fullsize/pl_003162016_1909_30400_624.pdf
Dallas Catholic Group Aids Cuban Refugees
Date: Saturday, March 31, 1962 Paper: Dallas Morning News

« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 06:59:50 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2019, 06:40:04 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2019, 05:04:13 PM »
I notice many comments about Jack White in this thread.  Jack truly did embarrass himself before the HSCA. His lack of knowledge about the photographic sciences was astounding.  And yet, until Jack’s death, Fetzer referred to White as a “leading photographic expert” on the JFK event. Not unlike Groden who was undressed at the OJ civil trial.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2019, 06:53:01 PM »
I notice many comments about Jack White in this thread.  Jack truly did embarrass himself before the HSCA. His lack of knowledge about the photographic sciences was astounding.  And yet, until Jack’s death, Fetzer referred to White as a “leading photographic expert” on the JFK event. Not unlike Groden who was undressed at the OJ civil trial.

Jack White had an uncanny eye for something he felt was amiss in the photographic evidence. The problem was he had limited skills to evaluate his own claims. But as he more-or-less said, he was only asking questions and it was up to others to resolve it.

One of White's claims could be contained in a sentence, but disproving (the usual outcome) it could take years of experiments and back-and-forth debate. One claim that White actually investigated was the Moorman-on-the-grass claim for the 2000 book "Murder in Dealey Plaza".

His claim was that Moorman would have to be on the street (she is "off the curb in Bronson" per White) to account for the line-of-sight in her photo. White essentially claimed a corner of the Zapruder pedestal would have to align with the corner of a window in the background. The only place White could get the alignment was when he duplicated Moorman's lens height as if she were standing in the street. But others ( Link to two-part article ) found the window corner alignment was not in the Moorman photo to begin with, and that standing on the grass as she is in Zapruder matches the line-of-sight in her photograph.

Moorman's feet are not seen on the grass in Bronson because of the curvature of the lawn towards the curb. Probably sloped for rain drainage.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2019, 06:53:01 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2019, 08:12:50 PM »
One claim that Jack White actually investigated was the Moorman-on-the-grass claim for the 2000 book "Murder in Dealey Plaza".

His claim was that Moorman would have to be on the street (she is "off the curb in Bronson" per White) to account for the line-of-sight in her photo. White essentially claimed a corner of the Zapruder pedestal would have to align with the corner of a window in the background. The only place White could get the alignment was when he duplicated Moorman's lens height as if she were standing in the street. But others ( Link to two-part article ) found the window corner alignment was not in the Moorman photo to begin with, and that standing on the grass as she is in Zapruder matches the line-of-sight in her photograph.

Moorman's feet are not seen on the grass in Bronson because of the curvature of the lawn towards the curb. Probably sloped for rain drainage.

If Moorman had been standing in the street, she would have looked a lot shorter than the woman standing on the grass.

D'oh

-- MWT  ;)