Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The number one CT nightmare question ...  (Read 17350 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: The number one CT nightmare question ...
« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2020, 04:06:48 PM »
Advertisement
So far and as presented in this thread Oswald must have offered some kind of collaboration to be at the correct location to be able to set him up. This, or he did actually do it. Since this has been proven in this thread CT's might as well take this into consideration when elaborating on a theory.

How exactly has this been “proven”?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2020, 04:06:48 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2020, 04:32:28 PM »

I'm not sure "WHAT?" Jorn believes has been proven......

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #114 on: April 06, 2020, 05:17:45 AM »
I'm not sure "WHAT?" Jorn believes has been proven......
English probably is not his first language and things just got lost in the translation.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: April 06, 2020, 05:17:45 AM »

Offline Jorn Frending

« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2020, 08:41:16 AM »

Hello John, I suppose that you always look at this from a legal point of view.

What I think has been proven in this thread is that an innocent unaware Oswald could not have been set up since he could have been anywhere in plain sight when the events took place.

My conclusion is therefore that either he did it alone or was somehow fooled to participate. I can not believe that he would be part of a conspiracy to kill JFK implicating setting up HIMSELF. Therefore those are to me the two only possibilities left.

In any case. In my first post in this thread I refer to a few key answers so that you don't have to read all the pages.

So I hope that this will also answer Walt and Jerry ...

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #116 on: April 06, 2020, 06:20:39 PM »

What I think has been proven in this thread is that an innocent unaware Oswald could not have been set up since he could have been anywhere in plain sight when the events took place.

My conclusion is therefore that either he did it alone or was somehow fooled to participate. I can not believe that he would be part of a conspiracy to kill JFK implicating setting up HIMSELF. Therefore those are to me the two only possibilities left.

In any case. In my first post in this thread I refer to a few key answers so that you don't have to read all the pages.

Jorn, If Lee thought that he had created a hoax that would make it appear that he had taken a shot at JFK ( just as he had for the Walker hoax) It wouln't have been necessary for anybody to  force him to participate in the hoax.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: April 06, 2020, 06:20:39 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #117 on: April 06, 2020, 08:52:05 PM »
The suggestion being [as I understand it] ---How would the assassins know that Oswald would not be in plain sight of someone when the shots were fired?
Perhaps he was.
Also..there certainly might have been other employees or pseudo-employees in the building whose whereabouts were not absolutely accounted for at that time.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #118 on: April 06, 2020, 10:18:22 PM »

Jorn, I think you are jumping to conclusions way too fast.

I would suggest that you think for a moment as a defense lawyer and first ask yourself what physical evidence was absolutely essential to set up Oswald and how it could be obtained involving Oswald without him becoming aware what was really going on?

Secondly, you could consider how a cover up could deal with Oswald being seen somewhere else in plain sight when the events took place.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 12:50:42 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: April 06, 2020, 10:18:22 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #119 on: April 07, 2020, 08:35:59 PM »
It wouldn’t take a genius to guess that a loner who eats lunch by himself might be off by himself.

This also doesn’t preclude somebody being set up after the fact *because* he was unaccounted for.