Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The number one CT nightmare question ...  (Read 16812 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: The number one CT nightmare question ...
« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2020, 09:06:33 PM »
Advertisement
Hello again dear forum members!

I admit to staying off the forum for often longer periods of time as many of us do  :)

I would like to know if there are still CT's who believe that Oswald could be TOTALLY innocent and could have been set up as a patsy without his whereabouts being controlled.

Would a big scale conspiracy allow for the possibility of Oswald being anywhere without his whereabouts being controlled also in the case of the Tipping shooting?

CT's should take this into consideration when elaborating on any theory as explained in the first post in this thread ...
Coulda -woulda- shoulda :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2020, 09:06:33 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2020, 09:13:26 PM »
Hello again dear forum members!

I admit to staying off the forum for often longer periods of time as many of us do  :)

I would like to know if there are still CT's who believe that Oswald could be TOTALLY innocent and could have been set up as a patsy without his whereabouts being controlled.

Would a big scale conspiracy allow for the possibility of Oswald being anywhere without his whereabouts being controlled also in the case of the Tipping shooting?

CT's should take this into consideration when elaborating on any theory as explained in the first post in this thread ...

Hi Jorn.....You asked...."I would like to know if there are still CT's who believe that Oswald could be TOTALLY innocent" and I would like to know if there are still CT's who believe that Oswald could be TOTALLY innocent and could have been set up as a patsy without his whereabouts being controlled.

I can only speak for myself, and I most emphatically believe hat Lee Oswald was simply a naive and trusting, ignorant patsy.   
and as for part two of the question .....could (he) have been set up as a patsy without his whereabouts being controlled.

This is a little hard to answer.....Obviously the conspirators had to have control over his movements to some degree.....But they couldn't have controlled him without his enthusiastic cooperation....  So they must have lead him to believe that he was involved in some patriotic endeavor that would have appealed to his ego, and his sense that he was a blooming Herb Philbrick. ( Based on his actions for the year prior to 11/22/63 we can be absolutely certain that he was presenting himself as a communist who admired Fidel Castro)    Therefore since he trusted those who were controlling him ( Hoover's Extra Special Agents) and was trying to gain entry to Fidel Castro's island bastion  he cooperated fully with them.   However.....Being the renegade that he was , he still wasn't 100% under their control.... because if he had been he would have been on the sixth floor as they had told him to be, and if he had been there , he would have been murdered on the sixth floor and his corpse along with the spent shells and the carcano would have been mute evidence that he had shot JFK......  He threw a monkey wrench into that machine by being on the first floor at the time of the murder of JFK.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2020, 11:09:48 PM »
That is what I am here for.
Are you sure he knew the rifle was upstairs.
Did Shelly not tell him he could go, because no more work would take place

Ok....You've asked a couple of very interesting rhetorical questions ....now back off and let's hear the answers.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2020, 11:09:48 PM »

Offline Jorn Frending

« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2020, 11:18:33 PM »
Hi Jorn.....You asked...."I would like to know if there are still CT's who believe that Oswald could be TOTALLY innocent" and I would like to know if there are still CT's who believe that Oswald could be TOTALLY innocent and could have been set up as a patsy without his whereabouts being controlled.

I can only speak for myself, and I most emphatically believe hat Lee Oswald was simply a naive and trusting, ignorant patsy.   
and as for part two of the question .....could (he) have been set up as a patsy without his whereabouts being controlled.

This is a little hard to answer.....Obviously the conspirators had to have control over his movements to some degree.....But they couldn't have controlled him without his enthusiastic cooperation....  So they must have lead him to believe that he was involved in some patriotic endeavor that would have appealed to his ego, and his sense that he was a blooming Herb Philbrick. ( Based on his actions for the year prior to 11/22/63 we can be absolutely certain that he was presenting himself as a communist who admired Fidel Castro)    Therefore since he trusted those who were controlling him ( Hoover's Extra Special Agents) and was trying to gain entry to Fidel Castro's island bastion  he cooperated fully with them.   However.....Being the renegade that he was , he still wasn't 100% under their control.... because if he had been he would have been on the sixth floor as they had told him to be, and if he had been there , he would have been murdered on the sixth floor and his corpse along with the spent shells and the carcano would have been mute evidence that he had shot JFK......  He threw a monkey wrench into that machine by being on the first floor at the time of the murder of JFK.

Hello again Walt, as always it's a pleasure to here from you and learn from your valuable inputs ...

I want to know the truth whether Oswald did it or not. So far and as presented in this thread Oswald must have offered some kind of collaboration to be at the correct location to be able to set him up. This, or he did actually do it. Since this has been proven in this thread CT's might as well take this into consideration when elaborating on a theory.

However, what many new CT's want is to put names on shooters and place them all over Deadly Plaza. Once they get over this stage and work on what's possible the closer they get to the truth.

You were talking about the spent shells. I actually always wanted to ask you about a photo I saw a long way back showing the three carcano shells together. Two of the shells had a dark ring near the base as if they had been in a clip for a long time but the dented shell didn't have this. I wonder if you ever noticed it?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #108 on: April 04, 2020, 12:47:59 AM »
Hello again Walt, as always it's a pleasure to here from you and learn from your valuable inputs ...

I want to know the truth whether Oswald did it or not. So far and as presented in this thread Oswald must have offered some kind of collaboration to be at the correct location to be able to set him up. This, or he did actually do it. Since this has been proven in this thread CT's might as well take this into consideration when elaborating on a theory.

However, what many new CT's want is to put names on shooters and place them all over Deadly Plaza. Once they get over this stage and work on what's possible the closer they get to the truth.

You were talking about the spent shells. I actually always wanted to ask you about a photo I saw a long way back showing the three carcano shells together. Two of the shells had a dark ring near the base as if they had been in a clip for a long time but the dented shell didn't have this. I wonder if you ever noticed it?

Thanks for asking for my opinion....But I don't recall noticing a difference in the coloration of the spent shells.   I'll see if I can find my colored pictures of the shells and reply.   Now since you've mentioned the dented shell....There is not an iota of doubt in my mind that that particular shell COULD NOT have been fired in the carcano that day.   That shell was dented AFTER it was fired and there is absolutely NOTHING that I know of that could have dented that shell  in the manner it was dented.  The most common argument is the shell was dented by being flung against the receiver of the rifle as it was ejected.    This desperate proposition is simply NONSENSE.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: April 04, 2020, 12:47:59 AM »

Offline Jorn Frending

« Reply #109 on: April 04, 2020, 01:21:03 AM »

Thanks for asking for my opinion....But I don't recall noticing a difference in the coloration of the spent shells.   I'll see if I can find my colored pictures of the shells and reply.   Now since you've mentioned the dented shell....There is not an iota of doubt in my mind that that particular shell COULD NOT have been fired in the carcano that day.   That shell was dented AFTER it was fired and there is absolutely NOTHING that I know of that could have dented that shell  in the manner it was dented.  The most common argument is the shell was dented by being flung against the receiver of the rifle as it was ejected.    This desperate proposition is simply NONSENSE.

Thank you Walt, I could remember wrong, it could be the other way around, that the dented shell hat old dirt in the extractor groove or what you call it, where as the two others were shiny. I believe it was a black and white photo possibly from a book .,. Thank you

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #110 on: April 04, 2020, 03:32:36 AM »
Ok....You've asked a couple of very interesting rhetorical questions ....now back off and let's hear the answers.....
Yeah...uh Walt--- Mr O'Brians account has been suspended for about a year [for some reason] It was his belief that Edwin Walker planned the entire event. I know for absolute certain that the General was not sorry to see JFK go.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: April 04, 2020, 03:32:36 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #111 on: April 04, 2020, 02:45:21 PM »
Yeah...uh Walt--- Mr O'Brians account has been suspended for about a year [for some reason] It was his belief that Edwin Walker planned the entire event. I know for absolute certain that the General was not sorry to see JFK go.

There were many influential Texans who "were not sorry to see JFK go"  and some of them were involved in his departure.   

Dear Mr Hunt ,   
         I would like information concerding (sp) my position. I am asking only for information . I am suggesting the we discuss the matter fully before ant steps are taken by me or anyone else.

Thank You,
Lee Harvey Oswald