Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The number one CT nightmare question ...  (Read 17278 times)

Offline Jorn Frending

The number one CT nightmare question ...
« on: June 16, 2019, 11:35:17 PM »
Advertisement
CT's in general believe that Oswald was totally innocent and was set up as a patsy by a large scale conspiracy. The planning included taking him off the watchlist for subversive elements and planting all kind of evidence against him.

If you believe this you also have to believe that this costly big scale conspiracy would willingly take the risk that Oswald could be literally anywhere in company with anybody in such a way that he could not be set up.

He could have been on the grassy knoll steps in company with Lovelady  or simply not having turned up to work that day. Even if he would have been urged to go to work that day and and been told to carry out certain activities somewhere in the building, would not guarantee him doing it in the exact moment of time considering also that the limo may be late.

Therefore, if  you do not believe that a conspiracy would take such risks, you will have to present an alternative theory.

(Some of you may reconsider believing that Oswald was actually at the steps of the TSBD)

(The content and conclusion of of this thread is resumed in reply number 8, 10, 54 and 57 and has not been refuted in this thread)

(When adopting to this "new line of investigation" CT's will save time and reach more solid conclusions)

(Both LN's and CT's like Richard Smith and Ray Mitchham have quickly elaborated on this new line of investigation in this thread)

« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 01:41:16 PM by Jorn Frending »

JFK Assassination Forum

The number one CT nightmare question ...
« on: June 16, 2019, 11:35:17 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

Re: The number one CT nightmare question ...
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 11:49:13 PM »
CT's in general believe that Oswald was totally innocent and was set up as a patsy by a large scale conspiracy. The planning included taking him off the watchlist for subversive elements and planting all kind of evidence against him.

If you believe this you also have to believe that this costly big scale conspiracy would willingly take the risk that Oswald could be literally anywhere in company with anybody in such a way that he could not be set up.

He could have been on the grassy knoll steps in company with Lovelady  or simply not having turned up to work that day. Even if he would have been urged to go to work that day and and been told to carry out certain activities somewhere in the building, would not guarantee him doing it in the exact moment of time considering also that the limo may be late.

Therefore, if  you do not believe that a conspiracy would take such risks, you will have to present an alternative theory.

(Some of you may reconsider believing that Oswald was actually at the steps of the TSBD)

How could a newbie with only 1 post before this come up with such a thread? If you could answer the above question first, before this thread continues.

Oswald was totally innocent according to Milteer, he was the local guy picked up to throw the public off.

He was in the the 2nd floor lunchroom when the shots were fired, from the Dal Tex which went in through the TSBD and then they then exited from the alleged SN window back out onto Elm street, causing debris to fall onto the witnesses below at the 5th floor S.E window.

He was only an order picker who would have been told the 6th floor was off limits due to work being carried out for renovations and because of his gentle obliging  nature, he would have done what he was told, by any work colleague or supervisor.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 12:05:08 AM by Michael O'Brian »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 11:56:03 PM »
How could a newbie with only 1 post before this come up with such a thread?
Oswald was totally innocent according to Milteer he was the local guy picked up to throw the public off.
He was in the the 2nd floor lunchroom when the shots were fired, from the Dal Tex and in through the TSBD and then they exited back out onto Elm street

Can't say you didn't provide an alternative theory.

So why would Oswald--if he's just innocently sitting in the lunchroom--decide to leave the building so suddenly? And leave his rifle upstairs?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 11:56:03 PM »

Offline Jorn Frending

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 12:05:14 AM »
How could a newbie with only 1 post before this come up with such a thread?
Oswald was totally innocent according to Milteer he was the local guy picked up to throw the public off.
He was in the the 2nd floor lunchroom when the shots were fired, from the Dal Tex which went in through the TSBD and then they then exited from the alleged SN window back out onto Elm street, causing debris to fall onto the witnesses below at the 5th floor S.E window
He was only an order picker who would have been told the 6th floor was off limits due to work being carried out for renovations and because of his gentle obliging  nature, he would have done what he was told, by any work colleague or supervisor

So how would you set up Oswald had he been in the street in company with others? If he was totally innocent he could have been anywhere ...

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 12:06:54 AM »
Can't say you didn't provide an alternative theory.

So why would Oswald--if he's just innocently sitting in the lunchroom--decide to leave the building so suddenly? And leave his rifle upstairs?
That is what I am here for.
Are you sure he knew the rifle was upstairs.
Did Shelly not tell him he could go, because no more work would take place
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 12:20:01 AM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 12:06:54 AM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 12:10:23 AM »

So how would you set up Oswald had he been in the street in company with others? If he was totally innocent he could have been anywhere ...

Correct your grammar please, and answer my question how could a newbie create such a thread? are you guys working in teams just like the conspirators  :-[
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 12:11:38 AM by Michael O'Brian »

Offline Jorn Frending

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2019, 12:23:08 AM »
Correct your grammar please, and answer my question how could a newbie create such a thread? are you guys working in teams just like the conspirators  :-[

I appreciate that you are being polite, however English is only my third language depending on what we are talking about and as a matter of fact I actually first registered to this forum in 2013 ...

And by the way, you didn't answer my question  :)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 12:26:54 AM by Jorn Frending »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2019, 12:23:08 AM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2019, 12:28:37 AM »
I appreciate that you are being polite, however English is only my third language depending on what we are talking about and as a matter of fact I actually first registered to this forum in 2013 ...

Thanks for that I would always try be polite with those who are ok with me, good to see you have been around a while, so now you can address my other  answers to your original questions