Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: When was CE142 discovered in the 6th floor SN?  (Read 15388 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: When was CE142 discovered in the 6th floor SN?
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2019, 01:49:37 PM »
Advertisement
Somehow, I went back to the "crime" scene and again saw something nobody did earlier.
Below is the crop of Commission exhibit 508.

And here is CE142 in front of the TSBD:

I have no doubt that this is the same wrap, same paper, same foldings, same everything!!!
Is there a record of when the CE508 was taken?

Duncan, I think you have a bombshell here, so if the forum gets hacked again, you will know why.

So, no one has noticed this before (in the almost 56-years of research)? Wow! Very nice find!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2019, 01:49:37 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2019, 04:30:22 PM »
Somehow, I went back to the "crime" scene and again saw something nobody did earlier.
Below is the crop of Commission exhibit 508.

And here is CE142 in front of the TSBD:

I have no doubt that this is the same wrap, same paper, same foldings, same everything!!!
Is there a record of when the CE508 was taken?

Duncan, I think you have a bombshell here, so if the forum gets hacked again, you will know why.

Good work Patrick, you've found the Holy Grail.

Oswald's rifle sack at the scene of the crime! Ouch!

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2019, 04:39:01 PM »
Good work Patrick, you've found the Holy Grail.

JohnM

How do you know it was a rifle sack and how do you know it was Oswald's?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2019, 04:39:01 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2019, 05:21:26 PM »
So, both the CE508 (photo of a recreated sniper nest) and photo of the wrap in front of the TSBD were taken by William Allen, Dallas Times Herald photographer, HOURS after 12:30PM. If you compare Sun shadows between DPD photos and William Allen photos you will see huge time difference.
I absolutely have no doubt that the object seen in CE508 is exactly the CE142 which makes the DPD investigation and all the testimonies more twisted and doubted which makes me only to conclude that CE142 has nothing to do with the rifle or Oswald.
DPD did not take the photo of the wrap but we see it on a photo hours later while they were "recreating" the scene. Well, they might recreated the wrap as well.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2019, 05:36:51 PM »
So, both the CE508 (photo of a recreated sniper nest) and photo of the wrap in front of the TSBD were taken by William Allen, Dallas Times Herald photographer, HOURS after 12:30PM. If you compare Sun shadows between DPD photos and William Allen photos you will see huge time difference.
I absolutely have no doubt that the object seen in CE508 is exactly the CE142 which makes the DPD investigation and all the testimonies more twisted and doubted which makes me only to conclude that CE142 has nothing to do with the rifle or Oswald.
DPD did not take the photo of the wrap but we see it on a photo hours later while they were "recreating" the scene. Well, they might recreated the wrap as well.

Isn't the light source and the subsequent shadows in CE508 from a Camera Flash?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2019, 05:36:51 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2019, 05:41:26 PM »
Warren Commission Hearings Volume XVII
Current Section: CE 508 - Photograph of cartons at the southeast corner of the Texas School Book Depository Building.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1134#relPageId=246&tab=page

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2019, 06:11:01 PM »
Fritz arrived on the 6th floor within minutes of the alleged SN being found. He checked out the area that had been cordoned off prior to arriving. He stated to the WC that the gun bag was found after he left.

Mr. DULLES. When was the paper bag covering that apparently he brought the rifle in, was that discovered in the sixth floor about the same time?
Mr. FRITZ. No, sir; that was recovered a little later. I wasn't down there when that was found.
Mr. DULLES. It was recovered on the sixth floor, was it not?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; I believe so. We can check here and see. I believe it was. But I wasn't there when that was recovered.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2019, 06:11:01 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2019, 08:20:14 PM »
Fritz arrived on the 6th floor within minutes of the alleged SN being found. He checked out the area that had been cordoned off prior to arriving. He stated to the WC that the gun bag was found after he left.

Mr. DULLES. When was the paper bag covering that apparently he brought the rifle in, was that discovered in the sixth floor about the same time?
Mr. FRITZ. No, sir; that was recovered a little later. I wasn't down there when that was found.
Mr. DULLES. It was recovered on the sixth floor, was it not?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; I believe so. We can check here and see. I believe it was. But I wasn't there when that was recovered.

They were being VERY careful not to step on the bag where it was outlined in their reconstruction photo to have supposedly being laying on the floor.  :D