Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: When was CE142 discovered in the 6th floor SN?  (Read 15348 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: When was CE142 discovered in the 6th floor SN?
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2019, 02:24:53 PM »
Advertisement
The bag was discovered before the rifle was discovered.

Taken from reporter Ken Biffle's notes  page 6 and 7:

"It didn't take the policemen long to find the cartridges by the ambush window. We all stood around staring at the brown wrapping paper found nearby. It was a reasonable conclusion that it held the rifle.
An officer in the northwest corner of the room yelled: "Over here!"
I ran over, dodging down narrow alleys in the stacks of packing crates. I was secure in the knowledge that my theory was materializing. They'd found the body of the gunman, I guessed"

When was that written? He's likely confused. Who else confirmed him there? Where can I find his sworn testimony?

Tm JohnM
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 02:47:27 PM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2019, 02:24:53 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2019, 02:41:35 PM »
The bag was discovered before the rifle was discovered.

Taken from reporter Ken Biffle's notes  page 6 and 7:

"It didn't take the policemen long to find the cartridges by the ambush window. We all stood around staring at the brown wrapping paper found nearby. It was a reasonable conclusion that it held the rifle.
An officer in the northwest corner of the room yelled: "Over here!"
I ran over, dodging down narrow alleys in the stacks of packing crates. I was secure in the knowledge that my theory was materializing. They'd found the body of the gunman, I guessed"

Weeatherford also noted the sack

Weatherford: 11/23 affidavit

"....I came down to the 6th floor and while searching this floor, Deputy Luke Mooney said, "here are some shells". I went over to where he was and saw 3 expended rifle shells, and a sack on the floor and a partially eaten piece of chicken on top of one of the cartons which was used as a sort of barracade, advising Mooney to preserve the scene for the Crime Lab"

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2019, 02:45:19 PM »
Weeatherford also noted the sack

Weatherford: 11/23 affidavit

"....I came down to the 6th floor and while searching this floor, Deputy Luke Mooney said, "here are some shells". I went over to where he was and saw 3 expended rifle shells, and a sack on the floor and a partially eaten piece of chicken on top of one of the cartons which was used as a sort of barracade, advising Mooney to preserve the scene for the Crime Lab"

That’s the lunch sack.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2019, 02:45:19 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2019, 02:58:17 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2019, 03:01:34 PM »
No

Prove it......Mooney says it was a lunch sack. So did Gerry Hill. You got squat Jack.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2019, 03:01:34 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2019, 03:04:29 PM »
And now from Montgomery.....the "discoverer".

Montgomery, No More Silence

"I don’t remember exactly where I found the brown paper that Oswald had wrapped the rifle in. It was probably close to 36 inches long with tape on it and no writing. I recall that it was stuffed between the boxes, not lying out open on the floor as were the shell casings. Since we were looking for the rifle, we figured that it must have been used to wrap the rifle. None of the items had been touched at that time. Marvin and I also found the sack where he’d eaten, and I believe that he drank a Dr. Pepper. We later took the bottle back to the Crime Lab to dust it for prints".

What a joke.

Oh what a tangled web we weave.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 03:07:42 PM by Colin Crow »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2019, 03:15:46 PM »

"I don’t remember exactly where I found the brown paper that Oswald had wrapped the rifle in. It was probably close to 36 inches long with tape on it and no writing. I recall that it was stuffed between the boxes, not lying out open on the floor as were the shell casings. Since we were looking for the rifle, we figured that it must have been used to wrap the rifle. None of the items had been touched at that time. Marvin and I also found the sack where he’d eaten, and I believe that he drank a Dr. Pepper. We later took the bottle back to the Crime Lab to dust it for prints".

What a joke.

Montgomery---"we were looking for the rifle, we figured that it must have been used to wrap the rifle."

Just what Biffle said. They were standing around talking about the bag and that it held the rifle and then the rifle was found.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2019, 03:15:46 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2019, 05:08:21 PM »

What a joke.

"It was probably close to 36 inches long"...... As the bag allegedly found was 48" long, it would be 12" long if it had been folded over twice,
Their stories are such a load of BS:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 05:45:19 PM by Ray Mitcham »