Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where is Todd Stark? and Silly?  (Read 1737 times)

Offline Michael O'Brian

Where is Todd Stark? and Silly?
« on: June 05, 2019, 10:33:03 PM »
Advertisement
They can't have both vanished from posting, where are they at all?
Todd Stark has not been on here in over three years now, and that
 guy who started the thread on Oswald the cop killer, whats his name again? I just call him silly, he does not seem to have much activity over the past while either
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 10:42:20 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

Where is Todd Stark? and Silly?
« on: June 05, 2019, 10:33:03 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Where is Todd Stark? and Silly?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 11:24:48 PM »
Posters drop off because there's no debate structure here. There's no rational exchange of information.

It's an internet forum where trolls and Smart Alecks rule. CTs have to prove nothing and LNers have to prove everything to some unobtainable degree.

So things are at an impasse. Can't blame the moderator when it's mob rule. The polarization is all over the web and now national politics in most G20.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 11:34:52 PM »
Posters drop off because there's no debate structure here. There's no rational exchange of information.

It's an internet forum where trolls and Smart Alecks rule. CTs have to prove nothing and LNers have to prove everything to some unobtainable degree.

What a distorted view.  People who come up with conspiracy theories (like Tony Fratini's theory about how the paper bag got there, or Walt's red signal ring theory) are grilled just as hard as "Oswald did it" theorists are.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 11:34:52 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 11:07:13 PM »

So things are at an impasse. Can't blame the moderator when it's mob rule. The polarization is all over the web and now national politics in most G20.

I will be back on in a few months I expect some improvements from you foolish Lners and the mod upon my return tally hoe I say tally hoe
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 01:42:45 AM by Michael O'Brian »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2019, 03:34:54 PM »
I will be back on in a few months I expect some improvements from you foolish Lners and the mod upon my return tally hoe I say tally hoe

Good riddance. BTW, "hoe" is a tool used for gardening/farming, you mean; Tally ho. You going back to your village? The other villagers must be missing their idiot by now.  :D  :D :D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 03:36:03 PM by Denis Pointing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2019, 03:34:54 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2019, 03:41:15 PM »
Good riddance. BTW, "hoe" is a tool used for gardening/farming, you mean; Tally ho. You going back to your village? The other villagers must be missing their idiot by now.  :D  :D :D

On those grounds you just swayed me to stay around here, and give your brain some training, it needs it badly, to keep you from the nut house.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 03:46:26 PM by Michael O'Brian »