Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Debunking process  (Read 12002 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: Debunking process
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2019, 02:32:48 AM »
Advertisement

I try to hoist them on their own petard, using their own documents to prove their incompetence and indifference to fact finding.:
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1981.msg56165.html#msg56165
If you are not aggressive and thorough in investigating the assassination of a POTUS, when would an agency be competent at its own
principle function?...

I am not understanding you there

I’ve been a forum moderator; I’ve been in charge of the well being of emotionally disturbed children; I’ve been entrusted with critical data circuits that cannot be taken off line. I’ve never been the pilot of an airplane. So, it goes without saying that I have never crashed a plane.

I meant the FBI incompletely investigated both Jack Leslie Bowen and his brother in law, Roy Mantooth, as well as John Howard Bowen
and Albert Osborne, if what the FBI missed through tepid commitment, incompetence, or the mendacity behind the directions and policies
of the FBI management, is any indication. The contradictions of the HSCA testimony of Dallas FBI supervisor Shanklin and his no. 2, vs testimony of Hosty, supported by compatible testimony of the recently demoted to secretary also does not inspire integrity or hint of its influence in that agency.

Michael, from reading your Ed Forum posts, I found your approach there unusual because you avoided predictable newbie behavior.
You studied the forum! You avoided duplicating with new threads, well discussed or repeatedly presented topics. You've posted with thought
and deliberation. You kept me coming back because of your broad interests and capacity for retaining detail.

BTW, I checked last week on ancestrylibrary in the hope the SUNY branch yearbook of Suzanne Liggett's graduation year
had been added. Not yet... Thank you for calling the library of that branch to ask for the availability of that particular research material.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 02:50:42 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2019, 02:32:48 AM »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2019, 03:20:29 AM »

I meant the FBI incompletely investigated both Jack Leslie Bowen and his brother in law, Roy Mantooth, as well as John Howard Bowen
and Albert Osborne, if what the FBI missed through tepid commitment, incompetence, or the mendacity behind the directions and policies
of the FBI management, is any indication. The contradictions of the HSCA testimony of Dallas FBI supervisor Shanklin and his no. 2, vs testimony of Hosty, supported by compatible testimony of the recently demoted to secretary also does not inspire integrity or hint of its influence in that agency.

Michael, from reading your Ed Forum posts, I found your approach there unusual because you avoided predictable newbie behavior.
You studied the forum! You avoided duplicating with new threads, well discussed or repeatedly presented topics. You've posted with thought
and deliberation. You kept me coming back because of your broad interests and capacity for retaining detail.

BTW, I checked last week on ancestrylibrary in the hope the SUNY branch yearbook of Suzanne Liggett's graduation year
had been added. Not yet... Thank you for calling the library of that branch to ask for the availability of that particular research material.

Tom Scully, they say that self actualizationn is earning the respect of yout peers. I don’t flatter myself by thinking that I have earned or gained your respect, nor by considering myself as one of your peers, but your comments are beyond well-received. Thank you.

I still kick myself for not making that trip down I-88 that day. I hope that yearbook surfaces.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 03:28:46 AM by Michael Clark »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2019, 06:25:39 AM »
I wrote:

"By explicating Tennent H. Bagley's great 2007 book Spy Wars in his March 3, 2018 youtube presentation (titled, appropriately, "Spy Wars"), Dr John M. Newman even convinced Peter Dale Scott." (or words to that effect).

Of what?

Why, that Nosenko was a false defector, Michael!

Don't you remember?

Hint: It's at 34:48 in Part 2.

(It's on youtube.)

(Which is on the Internet.)

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 11:28:41 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2019, 06:25:39 AM »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2019, 01:31:32 PM »
Quote from: Thomas Graves on July 01, 2019, 08:25:24 PM

Thomas,
You cite nothing, and even if you did, it would be from one [Tennent H. Bagley, who got nothing but excellent performance ratings every year, and a commendation upon retiring] who was writing an apologia for his own failings, and who was in charge of torturing a later-exonerated victim. That is how the record reads. I can’t do anything about that. You claim that all of your CIA superhero’s [sic] were suckers except for one: the author of (apparently) the only book you have read in the last three years

Thomas, you quoted me here, and altered the text. I believe that is against the rules.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 01:34:41 PM by Michael Clark »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2020, 02:26:59 AM »
Tom Scully, they say that self actualizationn is earning the respect of yout peers. I don’t flatter myself by thinking that I have earned or gained your respect, nor by considering myself as one of your peers, but your comments are beyond well-received. Thank you.

I still kick myself for not making that trip down I-88 that day. I hope that yearbook surfaces.

Michael, the college yearbook photo of John Liggett's sister-in-law, Suzanne LaPaugh Liggett would portray her as four years older than she was in the image below, and would be only two years earlier than the photo of her in the 1963 image with her husband Malcolm and Jack Ruby, but this was within reach and is the best we have, for now, anyway !

Suzanne LaPaugh, 1957 high school yearbook photo.:

I located a yearbook picture of Malcom Liggett's wife, Suzanne LaPaugh Liggett, at Binghamton University ( Harper College). Library staff would not send me a picture of the yearbook photo. Here is the photo you mentioned... on the left are Susanne and Malcolm Liggett, it is alleged.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3UTg4x8LzLE/WUK3glwBShI/AAAAAAAA9Zg/f9mZzU2bXi8dEURvOj-Oasa0fZNVVXy-gCLcBGAs/s1600/Carousel%2Bphoto.jpg

Michael, I finally found and will soon post Suzanne's 1957 Milne High School yearbook photo. So far, sad to say, I'm not feeling a resemblance. I want to find a photo of Malcolm, as well.

I'm admittedly "outgunned" as far as analyzing this puzzle. John Iacoletti, isn't it time to tap the talent of our self labeled, ______ forensics "expert"?

« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 03:45:48 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2020, 02:26:59 AM »