Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Debunking process  (Read 11946 times)

Offline Michael O'Brian

Re: Debunking process
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2019, 03:32:30 PM »
Advertisement
According to Bob Jackson, Amos Euins and Howard Brennan, someone was sticking a rifle out the sniper's nest window.  Are you really saying that a sniper was firing from the Dal-Tex from a line of sight passing through the sniper's nest (and past the person sticking a rifle out the window) and down onto Elm Street?
Well look who it is, thanks for the post though.
I am saying it might have been momentarily possible, for sniper, to have had this line of sight, and to have had the target as well in the cross hairs, at least at the time of the head shot.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 03:33:21 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2019, 03:32:30 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2019, 05:03:23 PM »
Well look who it is, thanks for the post though.
I am saying it might have been momentarily possible, for sniper, to have had this line of sight, and to have had the target as well in the cross hairs, at least at the time of the head shot.

It just seems pretty far "out there" to fire a shot from the Dal-Tex building that passes through the sniper's nest window.  Someone was in that window holding a rifle out of it.  In addition to Bob Jackson, Howard Brennan and Amos Euins (all of whom saw a rifle sticking out the window)... Malcolm Couch stated that he saw the rifle barrel being withdrawn back into the window.  So there was a body in the sniper's nest.

Also, is there a line of sight from the Dal-Tex that passes through the sniper's nest window?  If so, how much lead time would a shooter really have if he was firing a shot through the sniper's nest?

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2019, 06:00:20 PM »
Jackson said he saw the rifle barrel and added that he saw it being retracted back inside.  So you're saying something other than a human being did that?

I'm saying that your claim "according to Jackson . . . someone was sticking a rifle out the sniper's nest window" is false.

Mr. JACKSON - Right here approximately. And as we heard the first shot, I believe it was Tom Dillard from the Dallas News who made some remark as to that sounding like a firecracker, and it could have been somebody else who said that. But someone else did speak up and make that comment and before he actually the sentence we heard the other two shots. Then we realized or we thought it was gunfire, and then we could not at that point see the President's car. We were still moving slowly, and after the third shot the second two shots seemed much closer together than the first shot, than they were to the first shot. Then after the last shot, I guess all of us were just looking all around and I just looked straight up ahead of me which would have been looking at the School Book Depository and I noticed two Negro men in a window straining to see directly above them, and my eyes followed right on up to the window above them and I saw the rifle, or what looked like a rifle approximately half of weapon, I guess I saw. and just looked at it, it was drawn fairly slowly back into the building, and I saw no one in the window with it. I didn't even see a form in the window.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2019, 06:00:20 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2019, 01:48:17 AM »
I'm saying that your claim "according to Jackson . . . someone was sticking a rifle out the sniper's nest window" is false.

Mr. JACKSON - Right here approximately. And as we heard the first shot, I believe it was Tom Dillard from the Dallas News who made some remark as to that sounding like a firecracker, and it could have been somebody else who said that. But someone else did speak up and make that comment and before he actually the sentence we heard the other two shots. Then we realized or we thought it was gunfire, and then we could not at that point see the President's car. We were still moving slowly, and after the third shot the second two shots seemed much closer together than the first shot, than they were to the first shot. Then after the last shot, I guess all of us were just looking all around and I just looked straight up ahead of me which would have been looking at the School Book Depository and I noticed two Negro men in a window straining to see directly above them, and my eyes followed right on up to the window above them and I saw the rifle, or what looked like a rifle approximately half of weapon, I guess I saw. and just looked at it, it was drawn fairly slowly back into the building, and I saw no one in the window with it. I didn't even see a form in the window.

approximately half of weapon

JohnM

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2019, 02:00:56 AM »

Iacoletti,

*finished the sentence ?

-- MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2019, 02:00:56 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2019, 02:17:19 AM »

Mr. JACKSON - Right here approximately. And as we heard the first shot, I believe it was Tom Dillard from the Dallas News who made some remark as to that sounding like a firecracker, and it could have been somebody else who said that. But someone else did speak up and make that comment and before he actually (finished?) the sentence we heard the other two shots. Then we realized or we thought it was gunfire, and then we could not at that point see the President's car. We were still moving slowly, and after the third shot the second two shots seemed much closer together than the first shot, than they were to the first shot. Then after the last shot, I guess all of us were just looking all around and I just looked straight up ahead of me which would have been looking at the School Book Depository and I noticed two Negro men in a window straining to see directly above them, and my eyes followed right on up to the window above them and I saw the rifle, or what looked like a rifle approximately half of weapon, I guess I saw. and just looked at it, it was drawn fairly slowly back into the building, and I saw no one in the window with it. I didn't even see a form in the window.

Iacoletti,

Maybe there was a plumber or an electrician up there, working during lunchtime, and maybe those two Black guys (Bonnie Ray Williams and Harold Norman) were just looking up there to see if he needed any help!

-- MWT   ;)

PS  Or hey, maybe it was an evil, evil, evil CIA dude who stuck a section of pipe out there while Kennedy was goin' down Elm Street, and then set off a cherry bomb or somethin', just to help frame Oswald after-the-fact!

(I don't suppose Oswald or the Ruskie or Cuban assassin ducked down low so he couldn't be seen by nosey people down at street level before he started a-pullin' the barrel back through the window.)

« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 10:03:49 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2019, 05:23:45 PM »
Have you read “Reclaiming History” by Vincent Bugliosi? He believes that he has debunked all of the conspiracy theories.

No I have not read it yet! I wonder how he would have went about  debunking this theory, even though it was only a momentarily possibility, of the line of sight being available from the Dal Tex through the alleged SN window on the 6th floor of the TSBD
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 05:24:20 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2019, 05:23:45 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2019, 08:00:07 AM »

Is there a point to this nonsense?  Seriously, you don't have bigger fish to fry?  Get a life.