Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Debunking process  (Read 12023 times)

Offline Michael O'Brian

Re: Debunking process
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2019, 02:17:47 PM »
Advertisement
There is some speculation that the Sniper's Nest was re-arranged ..even maybe more than once before that picture was released.  If one is willing to accept the possibility of a Dal Tex shooter then why not select a more probable sniper perch along the fire escape area as some critics have? There was also an adequate seclusion from the southwest roof top. It bothers me that access to that building was scarcely ever explored and reported by anyone. I was in the Dal Tex back when the first floor was the original JFK museum say around 1975. They were selling Jessie Curry's book for $3. I bought my copy there.

Thanks for your posts, and for keeping this thread going.
I was not aware that it was once a museum, it's hard to imagine some of those in authority on the case making money out of such a tragic event with the likes of Curry selling his book all the way back in 1975, sounds like a good read though.
What is going on in that building today do you know? I like you also think it should have been explored fully when we consider the suspicion surrounding it.

My reasons for this theory is because if it was possible then it should be debunked or investigated, the chances of the limo being in the position at the same time allowing a sniper a shot through those arks of the TSBD if true are so small.
It almost would be a miracle not to have been set up with Greers help, and we still do not sure if he stopped the limo, or not.
When we consider then how well he lined the car up to Zapruder as well, while it might have been just the way it was, it sure is great attention to detail without meaning it.

IMO they would not have fired directly down onto Elm from the Dal Tex if they were trying to set Oswald  up in the TSBD at the alleged SN.
If such an opportunity to fire from the Dal Tex could land on Elm via the TSBD then they would go for it providing Greer was helping, as discussed moving a few boxes etc after the shot passed, was the easy part.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 03:02:50 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2019, 02:17:47 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2019, 09:26:59 AM »
The easy answer; It becomes "debunked" as soon as one of the sides can't deal with it honestly.

Like when you try to argue that Oswald left the rooming house without a jacket on because you don't want to honestly address the issue of why Oswald would be in the theater without a jacket.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2019, 09:30:45 AM »
Thanks for your posts, and for keeping this thread going.
I was not aware that it was once a museum, it's hard to imagine some of those in authority on the case making money out of such a tragic event with the likes of Curry selling his book all the way back in 1975, sounds like a good read though.
What is going on in that building today do you know? I like you also think it should have been explored fully when we consider the suspicion surrounding it.

My reasons for this theory is because if it was possible then it should be debunked or investigated, the chances of the limo being in the position at the same time allowing a sniper a shot through those arks of the TSBD if true are so small.
It almost would be a miracle not to have been set up with Greers help, and we still do not sure if he stopped the limo, or not.
When we consider then how well he lined the car up to Zapruder as well, while it might have been just the way it was, it sure is great attention to detail without meaning it.

IMO they would not have fired directly down onto Elm from the Dal Tex if they were trying to set Oswald  up in the TSBD at the alleged SN.
If such an opportunity to fire from the Dal Tex could land on Elm via the TSBD then they would go for it providing Greer was helping, as discussed moving a few boxes etc after the shot passed, was the easy part.

According to Bob Jackson, Amos Euins and Howard Brennan, someone was sticking a rifle out the sniper's nest window.  Are you really saying that a sniper was firing from the Dal-Tex from a line of sight passing through the sniper's nest (and past the person sticking a rifle out the window) and down onto Elm Street?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2019, 09:30:45 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2019, 10:47:07 AM »
How and when does a theory regarding this assassination become debunked??

Even "falsify" can mean "prove something false," in addition to "make something false." "Debunk" itself often suggests that something is not merely untrue, but also a sham; one can simply disprove a myth, but if it is "debunked," the implication is that it was a grossly exaggerated or foolish claim

Have you read “Reclaiming History” by Vincent Bugliosi? He believes that he has debunked all of the conspiracy theories.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2019, 11:49:56 PM »
According to Bob Jackson, Amos Euins and Howard Brennan, someone was sticking a rifle out the sniper's nest window.

Jackson didn't say that someone was sticking a rifle out the sniper's nest window.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2019, 11:49:56 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2019, 06:18:07 AM »
Jackson didn't say that someone was sticking a rifle out the sniper's nest window.

Jackson said he saw the rifle barrel and added that he saw it being retracted back inside.  So you're saying something other than a human being did that?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2019, 07:08:21 AM »
Jackson said he saw the rifle barrel and added that he saw it being retracted back inside.  So you're saying something other than a human being did that?

something other than a human being did that
>>> Bingo, nailed it: Lee Harvey Oswald (AKA 'Dirty Harvey')

John must have seen Aliens:

« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 07:29:16 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2019, 07:08:21 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2019, 07:41:31 AM »

That's right: There was only a nobody in that window.

;)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 07:42:32 AM by Bill Chapman »