Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Cook? Films Darnell Filming West Face of the TSBD (revised)  (Read 14391 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Cook? Films Darnell Filming West Face of the TSBD (revised)
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2019, 06:42:29 PM »
Advertisement
I don't get it, there's a quicker way?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2019, 06:42:29 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2019, 07:50:07 PM »
    Here it is Again. Your visual aid. It depicts Hargis going down Elm St, under/through the Triple Underpass, and then Immediately hanging a hard right and climbing the incline to eventually get UP and Into the railroad yard. THAT is the story You have depicted/laid out. Hargis's own WC Testimony refutes Your visual aid. STOP trying to now run away from your own visual aid.

No offence but this is really quite mad.  I showed you Hargis' petential route to the RRY and it was then you who had him doing all kind of stunts to get up there.  It may have escaped your notice but the motorcycle officer I liked in the Martin film is on foot.  Do you now need a diagram of how someone can leave a bike at an obsticle and then continue the old fashioned way?  And I'll tell you again, his testimony in no way rules out him taking a harder look and to tell people it actually does is really something I just cannot fathom.  I mean this cannot be the same Royell who told us all to look at everything again some months back, why would that guy now be telling me to look at WC testimony where Hargis describes a period of 8-10mins in just two lines and suggest "that's all he did".  You really believe this cop on the hunt for a murderer just sat at the bottom of the incline west of the TU and waited for an assassin to run into his arms?  And then what, after 20seconds gave up and went to the next exit?  This is that same Royell?
I think we are almost done.  Sum it up 'cause you aren't giving me anything but bs.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 08:06:59 PM by Barry Pollard »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2019, 08:04:07 PM »
     Are You claiming that Hargis: (1) traveled through the Triple Underpass, (2) then left Elm St, and (3) rode across the grass/Blazing his own trail UP into the railroad area? If so, familiarize yourself with the WC Testimony of Hargis.  Hargis details where he went after getting back onto his DPD Motorcycle on Elm St. The visual aide you have supplied is in conflict with Hargis's WC Testimony.

This seems to be the source of your mental blockage.  Because he didn't say he went up the incline and into the RRY proper for a closer look, he didn't.  So he waited at the bottom of it, or perhaps somewhere further back where he could see everything, correct?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2019, 08:04:07 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2019, 08:15:17 PM »
I don't get it, there's a quicker way?

I find it hard to believe that Motorcycle Officer Hargis: (1) Left the roadway, (2) Jumped the curb, and (3) rode UP that extended grass embankment and forgot to mention All of this during his WC Testimony or at any point during the next roughly 50 years. 

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2019, 08:21:23 PM »
...As I said earlier, either that is Not Hargis in the background of the film snippet, or the current time stamp applied to that snippet, (roughly 4- 5 minutes after the Kill Shot), is Wrong.
If the cop I liked in Martin is Haygood and not Hargis then I'm assuming it has to be around three minutes because for one thing Haygood needs to get to a radio to call in the TSBD report(perhaps he used Harkness' radio though, who knows?).
You seem to imply above that it might be Hargis if the time is incorrect, so then, how and why?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2019, 08:21:23 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2019, 08:30:01 PM »
      I find it hard to believe that Motorcycle Officer Hargis: (1) Left the roadway, (2) Jumped the curb, and (3) rode UP that extended grass embankment and forgot to mention All of this during his WC Testimony or at any point during the next roughly 50 years.

That's more like it but get off the riding up the incline, that's not a necessity for him to be in the RRY for a minute or two on foot.  Besides, it's way too steep and he doesn't have to jump the curb like a hero either, he can just get up on it.
I'm telling you, what he did may have inspired Jackson because that's where he and Couch finally got out, west of the underpass and they had plenty of chances to do so before then but chose not to even try.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2019, 08:40:16 PM »
If the cop I liked in Martin is Haygood and not Hargis then I'm assuming it has to be around three minutes because for one thing Haygood needs to get to a radio to call in the TSBD report(perhaps he used Harkness' radio though, who knows?).
You seem to imply above that it might be Hargis if the time is incorrect, so then, how and why?

If you look again at the Hargis WC Testimony, he describes going riding underneath a "2ND Underpass" = "Stemmons Expressway". Hargis was in motion patrolling/eyeballing from the area West of the Triple Underpass. Per his testimony, he then went to the TSBD. If you look closely at the railroad yard film footage, It appears the motorcycle officer is stepping UP onto something. It could easily be his motorcycle. If it is a motorcycle, that would rule out Haygood based on the accepted time stamping of the footage.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 08:44:46 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2019, 08:40:16 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2019, 03:19:03 PM »
Hopefully you'll like this more.

Can't see how he could ignore all the activety in the RRY without checking it out for himself.