Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Cook? Films Darnell Filming West Face of the TSBD (revised)  (Read 14394 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Cook? Films Darnell Filming West Face of the TSBD (revised)
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2019, 01:25:27 AM »
Advertisement
We know why he got back on his bike, you think he took the scenic route?
Bobby probably had it covered before Haygood even reached the corner and well before Darnell ever thought about heading that way.

Are You claiming that Hargis: (1) traveled through the Triple Underpass, (2) then left Elm St, and (3) rode across the grass/Blazing his own trail UP into the railroad area? If so, familiarize yourself with the WC Testimony of Hargis.  Hargis details where he went after getting back onto his DPD Motorcycle on Elm St. The visual aide you have supplied is in conflict with Hargis's WC Testimony.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2019, 01:25:27 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2019, 06:01:08 PM »
Mr. HARGIS. Then I got back on my motorcycle, which was still running, and rode underneath the first underpass to look on the opposite side in order to see if I could see anyone running away from the scene, and since I didn’t see anyone coming from that direction I rode under the second underpass, which is Stemmons Expressway ‘and went up around to see if I could see anyone coming from across Stemmons and back that way, and I couldn’t see anything that was of a suspicious nature, so, I came back to the Texas School Book Depository. At that time it seemed like the activity was cen- tered around the Texas School Book Depository, so, that is when I heard someone say, one of the sergeants or lieutenants, I don’t know, “Don’t let any- one out of the Texas School Book Depository,” and so, I went to a gap that had not been filled, which was at the southwest corner.

"At that time", IMHO is about ten to fifteen minutes after the hit.  So what was he doing in the meantime?  He wasn't asked. The way he described it above may read like he had a quick look then headed for Stemmons but if he was even half the cop most of us think he was then he would have done more than that, especially since "he was sure the shots came from close by".  There's even time enough for him to check Stemmons next, then come back to the RRY again and appear in that clip.  Anyway, it's probably Haygood in the Martin film I just thought I'd throw the alternative out there.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2019, 08:14:31 PM »
"At that time", IMHO is about ten to fifteen minutes after the hit.  So what was he doing in the meantime?  He wasn't asked. The way he described it above may read like he had a quick look then headed for Stemmons but if he was even half the cop most of us think he was then he would have done more than that, especially since "he was sure the shots came from close by".  There's even time enough for him to check Stemmons next, then come back to the RRY again and appear in that clip.  Anyway, it's probably Haygood in the Martin film I just thought I'd throw the alternative out there.

Based on the above, I am guessing that you have Now ditched that Steve McQueenish ride you claimed that motorcycle Officer Hargis mimicked in order to reach the railroad yard. This is progress. 
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 08:16:25 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2019, 08:14:31 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2019, 08:52:43 PM »
You see?  That's in your head Royell.  I said no such thing.  As for your reference, we know Haygood attempted something similar and fell on his behind, so yes, why the hell not?  Jackson actually got out CC1 after the TU, perhaps his influence to finally do so was in fact Hargis.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2019, 09:16:15 PM »
Bobby probably had it covered before Haygood even reached the corner and well before Darnell ever thought about heading that way.

As we see in Your visual aid above, You are claiming that Officer Hargis executed a Hard Right Immediately After going under the Triple Underpass and then rode UP that grassy embankment.  The Hargis WC testimony puts that Evel Knievel stuff to bed. As I said earlier, either that is Not Hargis in the background of the film snippet, or the current time stamp applied to that snippet, (roughly 4- 5 minutes after the Kill Shot), is Wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2019, 09:16:15 PM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2019, 02:05:34 AM »
Darnell Frame ( Identification credit: Todd Vaughan )

Roger Craig ( Darnell Frame )

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2019, 12:46:49 PM »
...The Hargis WC testimony puts that Evel Knievel stuff to bed.

It does no such thing.  He didn't go into detail and he wasn't asked to and if all he did was have a quick look, then head to Stemmons and look again, we need an explaination for what he was doing until the TSBD became the focus of attention.  I've offered you one, so where's yours?
Did Haygood try to jump the curb and land on his butt or not and how would you describe that stupid move?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2019, 12:46:49 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2019, 12:18:01 AM »

Here it is Again. Your visual aid. It depicts Hargis going down Elm St, under/through the Triple Underpass, and then Immediately hanging a hard right and climbing the incline to eventually get UP and Into the railroad yard. THAT is the story You have depicted/laid out. Hargis's own WC Testimony refutes Your visual aid. STOP trying to now run away from your own visual aid.