Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Cook? Films Darnell Filming West Face of the TSBD (revised)  (Read 14397 times)

Offline Robin Unger

Re: Cook? Films Darnell Filming West Face of the TSBD (revised)
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2019, 12:06:56 AM »
Advertisement
McNeil seen in the light colored suit facing the camera

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2019, 12:06:56 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2019, 11:16:50 AM »

James,
Underwood, too short, plus hat?
Cook himself perhaps??

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2019, 02:58:18 AM »
James,
Underwood, too short, plus hat?
Cook himself perhaps??
Barry,
I believe that is indeed Mr. Underwood. This stabilized gif shows no hat while his glasses and raincoat are evident. The above annotated frame was grabbed while Underwood was leaning (or is it bending?) into the conversation with Craig while Darnell cranks his camera spring. Don Cook is present in some of the TSBD doorway scenes, some including Howard Brennan. Cook was not wearing an overcoat or raincoat, iirc.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2019, 02:58:18 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2019, 04:33:39 PM »
All IMHO Royell but Haygood is running up the "GK" as all three camera cars are still on Elm and yet to reach the UP, my estimate is about 1min after Z313 for that, the rush then starts immeadiatly after, with people changing directions and then like you say the buses pass have room to move and Darnell reacts to the police car siren.  It's all in the same neighborhood 70-90secs.  Ok, you know Craigs story, you know where he come from and where he went and about what general time, well what if Jimmy knew him, like Dave knew Lem and saw him running up the knoll because you know, that's Darnell's next stop and shoot point, right in Craigs face.  2mins or there about they're both in the RRY working it.  Bob Jackson too and Underwood a small time later(only no sign of real work).  Seeing all them people running is very hard to resist, if you were able enough you'd run too just to see what's up.  There's no real reason for what I just linked to with the huddle, being much more than the three minutes mark.

One of the Major stumbling blocks to the accepted time line you have bought into is DPD Officer Hargis MISSING from any Assassination Image showing the North Knoll. Hargis testified that he ran up to that Little Wall on the knoll. That is nowhere to be found on Any assassination image. My belief is the Camera Cars were at a Stop at the corner of Houston/Elm Longer than we have been led to believe. This same extended time goes for Hargis crossing Elm St and running to that Little Wall. And this same time extension would also apply to the JFK Limo being on Elm St and then being filmed by Wiegman going under the Triple Underpass.  Yeah, this is All about the JFK Limo either having slow-rolled down Elm St for an extended period of time, or possibly coming to a Stop. This would be roughly 30 seconds max having gone MIA.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 04:35:23 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2019, 07:13:22 PM »
Barry,
I believe that is indeed Mr. Underwood. This stabilized gif shows no hat while his glasses and raincoat are evident. The above annotated frame was grabbed while Underwood was leaning (or is it bending?) into the conversation with Craig while Darnell cranks his camera spring. Don Cook is present in some of the TSBD doorway scenes, some including Howard Brennan. Cook was not wearing an overcoat or raincoat, iirc.

Much obliged James.  I should know better by now than to use a still frame, especially when the full clip I just posted the link to... anyway, well worth it for that stable clip, ty.
Naturally we'd think that's Haygood again in the background but I guess technically it could be Hargis if it's around three minutes into it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2019, 07:13:22 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2019, 07:31:02 PM »
    One of the Major stumbling blocks to the accepted time line you have bought into is DPD Officer Hargis MISSING from any Assassination Image showing the North Knoll. Hargis testified that he ran up to that Little Wall on the knoll. That is nowhere to be found on Any assassination image. My belief is the Camera Cars were at a Stop at the corner of Houston/Elm Longer than we have been led to believe. This same extended time goes for Hargis crossing Elm St and running to that Little Wall. And this same time extension would also apply to the JFK Limo being on Elm St and then being filmed by Wiegman going under the Triple Underpass.  Yeah, this is All about the JFK Limo either having slow-rolled down Elm St for an extended period of time, or possibly coming to a Stop. This would be roughly 30 seconds max having gone MIA.

I've posted everything I found on this Hargis issue here Royell and if you don't share my belief that Hargis actually ran directly towards Wiegman then there's nothing else I can do.  Weigman seems to have reacted to Hargis by lying awkwardly down and across the steps(no other reason fore him to do that), Mumford actually got up again and ran out of his way(that's another real clincher), Charles Hester scurrying to the back of the pergola seems also to be a direct result of seeing a cop running up the grass with his pistol out, Altgens#7 is explained, that big area of nothing but grass is exactly where the cop was running to and finally Bobby's actual position at the lamp post almost an exact straight line between his bike and Dave.  I hate to use it but... preponderance of evidence does sum it up rather nicely.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2019, 11:20:05 PM »
Much obliged James.  I should know better by now than to use a still frame, especially when the full clip I just posted the link to... anyway, well worth it for that stable clip, ty.
Naturally we'd think that's Haygood again in the background but I guess technically it could be Hargis if it's around three minutes into it.

Hargis's WC Testimony would rule out his being BEHIND the Pergola around 3 minutes after the Kill Shot. Either: (1) that is Not Hargis, or (2) the "around 3 minutes" time stamping of that snippet is Incorrect

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2019, 11:20:05 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2019, 09:07:06 PM »
We know why he got back on his bike, you think he took the scenic route?
Bobby probably had it covered before Haygood even reached the corner and well before Darnell ever thought about heading that way.