Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Judy Baker Caught Non-Truthing  (Read 2648 times)

Offline Brian Doyle

Judy Baker Caught Non-Truthing
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2019, 02:27:36 PM »

Oliver Stone has made on overture of acceptance for Judy Baker saying "I believe you" in a meeting with her in Dallas at the conventions...

I also believe Judyth met Lee Oswald while Harvey was in Russia ala Anna Lewis...

But I wonder if Oliver realizes how full of it Judyth is otherwise with her obviously fabricated tales?

All of the Di Eugenio sycophants don't notice that this is the time that Jim always stays the most quiet when a more credible person of better character than Jim would feel obligated to say something...

This is a perfect example of Jim being soundly in the middle of the cowardly absence that defines him the most and his serious lack of character...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2019, 02:27:36 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Judy Baker Caught Non-Truthing
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2019, 12:54:23 AM »
But I wonder if Oliver realizes how full of it Judyth is otherwise with her obviously fabricated tales?

Says the full-of-it guy with 600 fabricated tales here.

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2019, 04:15:47 PM »
Bart Kamp wrote:

One more thing:
Brian Doyle ought to be talking at a xxxx fest like this. He fits right in, like a used xxxxxx.

Kamp thinks an awful lot about me...

Could it be he has guilt over something he knows he did wrong?...

Any chance we might be seeing projection and transference coming from Kamp here?...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2019, 04:15:47 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2019, 04:33:20 PM »
Poor Doyle. Heís reduced to having imaginary conversations with people who arenít even here.

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2019, 04:50:03 PM »
Poor Doyle. Heís reduced to having imaginary conversations with people who arenít even here.

"Harvey, is that you?  You work for the see eye what, Harvey?"_______ Elwood P. Dowd (aka Jimmy Stewart)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2019, 04:50:03 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2019, 03:49:33 PM »
The revulsion that Kamp and his members feel towards seeing Oliver Stone accept and support Judyth Baker is the exact same revulsion I feel when I see DiEugenio support Parker/Kamp and their equally outrageous BS...

Notice Jim D is silent on this like he is on all claims that take some backbone and taking a stand...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 04:35:33 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2019, 07:36:05 PM »

If you want to see a good example of DiEugenio and his achilles heel go to the Education Forum and look at his comment that the Anna Lewis video was obviously scripted...

If it was scripted then why does Anna disagree with Judyth about the date of her witnessing of Oswald in New Orleans in February or April 1962?...

Jim has very poor abstract detective skills...

If he had more ability he would realize that Anna makes an eye movement scanning her memory when she's being asked to recall this...

That eye movement, as if reading the scenes in her memory, is sure sign that she is not recalling a scripted tale...

It means she is retrieving the memory from her mind and is therefore retrieving something that is real and from her memory...

It is also entertaining to see Bart Kamp over there assuming the role of directing who is credible and who isn't and who should be ignored...

And that coming from someone who still refuses to admit that Prayer Man has been proven to be Sarah Stanton...

It is also nice seeing warm and sweet kind word-appreciator David Josephs stealing my discoveries on Anna Lewis without crediting me for them or mentioning that I am banned despite being the source of his most insightful claims...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2019, 07:36:05 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2019, 08:27:09 PM »

Kamp wrote:

Poor deluded Brian thinks he can measure himself up to what we are going through.
Never has the poor little booh booh been more wrong.
You belong to the category of Cinque and Shackleford who are liars and fantasists. Stop overrating yourself as you will never rise above from it.
A JVB conference is the best you can get away with, I see it all in front of me you and Larry Rivera debating who can make more shyte up.

No credible researcher would ever post anything like the above...

Kamp is a coward because he always quits and runs when we debate facts...

He can't answer the point that Anna Lewis is telling the truth...

It is pathetic seeing Josephs knuckle under and be afraid to confront the two bullies Kamp and DiEugenio and say what he really thinks about Anna Lewis and her testimony...

Jim D makes his research determinations by means of insinuation and inference and tries to discredit sources instead of doing what good research requires and evaluating facts...

Only losers ban and censor because their stuff doesn't cut it like Kamp...

There's Jim D throwing out real gold as far as evidence with his sycophants afraid to confront him...

If Oswald ignored Lewis in 1963 it is probably because she didn't realize he was Harvey...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2019, 08:27:09 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2019, 10:39:08 PM »
If he had more ability he would realize that Anna makes an eye movement scanning her memory when she's being asked to recall this...

That eye movement, as if reading the scenes in her memory, is sure sign that she is not recalling a scripted tale...

It means she is retrieving the memory from her mind and is therefore retrieving something that is real and from her memory...

More pseudoscientific nonsense from the king of falsehoods.

And that coming from someone who still refuses to admit that Prayer Man has been proven to be Sarah Stanton...

LOL

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2019, 03:04:44 PM »

Here is my conversation with Judyth over Anna Lewis and her witnessing on her "Harvey And Lee Truth Mingled With Fiction" Facebook page...I think it speaks for itself...This is a classic Judy Baker make-it-up-as-you-go-along BS damage control attempt like she does every time she is caught...I have seen the original video and Anna Lewis is quite clear it was early 1962 in like February or March before Oswald came back from Russia...And she did not say "Fall" like Baker invents...Notice Baker never responded to my last reply...

Brian Doyle I don't think Armstrong can be dismissed as easily as is being attempted here...I spoke to Armstrong recently and he told me he did speak to Judyth Baker...Anna Lewis insisted she first met Oswald in the park by Banister's office in either February or March 1962...Harvey was still in Russia then so Anna had to have met "Lee"...
Edit or delete this
 ∑ Reply ∑ 23w
Harvey and Lee: Truth Mingled with Fiction

Author
Harvey and Lee: Truth Mingled with Fiction BRIAN: ARMSTRONG CALLED ME AND TALKED TO ME FOR FIVE MINUTES. If you consider that sufficient time to talk to a witness who said she knew Lee Oswald all the way from April 26 until -37 1/2 hours before the assassination, why just 5 minutes? Why didn't he ever meet me all these years? He's had 20+ years, now. As for Anna, she said it was either spring or fall of 1962, then said Feb-March, but that was 35 years later, spontaneous and we did not edit it or cut it out. Now we know she also said FALL 1962, a time when for some weeks Lee's whereabouts were unknown, as he was estranged from Marina and not working. Anna speaks at length and even indicates she didn't like me, but states firmly that Lee and I double-dated with me and Lee, and that I was Lee's mistress. Anna is well-documented as Banister investigator David Lewis' wife. Read my book ME & LEE to get full details. Armstrong only asked me, he has written, if I was pregnant in New Orleans in 1963, and when i said 'no' he said I could not have posed as Marina there. This is absurd as I posed as Marina BEFORE Marina came, and when she came, we have photos showing she did not look pregnant. Furthermore, Marina was slender(as was I ) and did not 'show' until July. Armstrong never asked me anything else, he hung up. Then he began attacking me to other researchers.
Hide or report this
 ∑ Reply ∑ 10w
Brian Doyle
Brian Doyle I saw the video-ed interview with Anna Lewis and when Judyth tried to correct her Anna insisted it was early 1962 in like March or April...I saw the interview and it is on video...Anna verifies she is talking early spring 1962...The obvious problem with this is the Russian-speaking Harvey Oswald was still over in Russia at this time...Anna Lewis's witnessing of Lee in America at this time is not the only witnessing of him...There were many others...Banister's office is where Lee would be seen due to his underground connections...Let's get down to it Judyth...What this tells you is if you were hanging with Oswald at this time you had to be hanging with the real American Lee Oswald who stuck around in America while Harvey went on a CIA spy mission to Russia...Which means you would have had to have known the difference if you were that intimate with him...That's what Armstrong told me...He said he asked you how you could be impersonating Marina if she was pregnant and people would automatically see the difference?...Armstrong told me YOU hung up on HIM when he asked you that and that is why the call was so short...Please watch the Anna Lewis interview...She is very certain it was April 1962...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2019, 03:04:44 PM »

Mobile View