Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Judy Baker Caught Non-Truthing  (Read 2702 times)

Offline Brian Doyle

Judy Baker Caught Non-Truthing
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2019, 11:31:05 PM »

Judyth Baker today on her Facebook page:

" an IMPOSTER was pretending to be Lee over at the Cuban Consulate. "

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2019, 11:31:05 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2019, 03:40:23 PM »
If you go to Judyth Baker's Facebook page you can learn a lot about her mind and psychology by looking at the flow chart she drew for Oswald's visit to Mexico City...Judyth drew red borders around the things Lee Oswald did and yellow borders around the things his imposter did...It tells you a lot about Judyth and her mind that she drew both yellow and red borders around Oswald's visit to the Cuban Consulate...A professional psychologist would look at this one thing and draw a lot of conclusions about Judy that aren't good...Why?...Because the visit to the Consulate is one separate thing by one separate person that can't be split like that...In effect Judyth has charted a split in her mind by doing this and shown the world by mechanical charting her deception and the serious flaw in her thinking...That skilled psychologist would tell you right there that Judyth has revealed that her need to alter reality comes before that reality itself and she has drawn it out for us in visible form by combining that box in to two conflicting things...Either the real Oswald made that visit or his impostor...In her flow chart Judyth has dealt with the conflict by making it both without any of her cult members asking her about it...The fact Judy doesn't register it tells you all you need to know about Judy and her story...

The research public is more interested in their Mickey Mouse personal games than recognizing the proof they pretend to call for...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 04:08:37 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Tom Scully

Re: Judy Baker Caught Non-Truthing
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2019, 10:22:37 PM »
If you go to Judyth Baker's Facebook page you can learn a lot about her mind and psychology by looking at the flow chart she drew for Oswald's visit to Mexico City...Judyth drew red borders around the things Lee Oswald did and yellow borders around the things his imposter did...It tells you a lot about Judyth and her mind that she drew both yellow and red borders around Oswald's visit to the Cuban Consulate...A professional psychologist would look at this one thing and draw a lot of conclusions about Judy that aren't good...Why?...Because the visit to the Consulate is one separate thing by one separate person that can't be split like that...In effect Judyth has charted a split in her mind by doing this and shown the world by mechanical charting her deception and the serious flaw in her thinking...That skilled psychologist would tell you right there that Judyth has revealed that her need to alter reality comes before that reality itself and she has drawn it out for us in visible form by combining that box in to two conflicting things...Either the real Oswald made that visit or his impostor...In her flow chart Judyth has dealt with the conflict by making it both without any of her cult members asking her about it...The fact Judy doesn't register it tells you all you need to know about Judy and her story...

The research public is more interested in their Mickey Mouse personal games than recognizing the proof they pretend to call for...

Fascinating! The fish confirms it is blissfully unaware it is wet!
Albert, Ralph, Brian, J. Hendrix, or whoever....you have demonstrated you do not need me, or for that matter, anyone else to carry on lively
discussion.: (so, carry on!)

https://www.psycom.net/personality-disorders/narcissistic/
What is Narcissistic Personality Disorder?
Its a nice feeling to be admired. It naturally makes us feel good and feel important. And, yes, we sometimes boast and brag on ourselves as well. But, if people start describing you as cocky, manipulative, and demanding, you might be suffering from a more serious condition. It is disorder is a mental disorder affecting approximately 1% of the population1, with a greater prevalence in men than women. Narcissistic personality disorder is defined as an inflated sense of self-importance, a lack of empathy for others, and a great need for admiration. The hallmark definition of narcissistic personality disorder is grandiosity the exaggerated sense of self-importance. If you are living with this disorder, you may be preoccupied with power, prestige, vanity, and may think you deserve special treatment and fame.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 10:39:31 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2019, 10:22:37 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2019, 10:43:06 PM »
I would argue the narcissistic personality disorder would be on the side that though weird cheap personal attacks that are based on obvious resentment over being out-argued on the actual on-topic subject matter were somehow a tolerable replacement for actually answering the on-topic issue...

I wish Scully would please stop these weird posts and actually deal with the on-topic subject matter in a respectful way...I believe I have found serious evidence that proves Judy Baker has fabricated her accounts...

It is my opinion that Mr Scully is committing thread abuse...This is a good example of the Mickey Mouse games I was speaking of...

I am an expert on the Hendrix subject and can back it up in discussion of the subject that Scully is avoiding...I was called an impressive expert by radio host Frank Mackay of Long Island News Radio 103.9FM New York...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 10:47:03 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2019, 10:49:30 PM »
I would argue the narcissistic personality disorder would be on the side that though weird cheap personal attacks that are based on obvious resentment over being out-argued on the actual on-topic subject matter were somehow a tolerable replacement for actually answering the on-topic issue...

I wish Scully would please stop these weird posts and actually deal with the on-topic subject matter in a respectful way...I believe I have found serious evidence that proves Judy Baker has fabricated her accounts...

It is my opinion that Mr Scully is committing thread abuse...This is a good example of the Mickey Mouse games I was speaking of...

I am an expert on the Hendrix subject and can back it up in discussion of the subject that Scully is avoiding...I was called an impressive expert by radio host Frank Mackay of Long Island News Radio 103.9FM New York...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R3FNUTVW2BE6CS/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0998637092
Customer Review
   Ralph Yates
5.0 out of 5 starsSome Truth Much Fantasy
June 3, 2019
Format: Kindle Edition
Recently Walt Brown has put out a book citing Judy Baker's prevarications...Much of Brown's material seems to have merit and you can watch a video of an interview Mike Swanson does with Brown discussing this...

DiEugenio convinced me Baker was not telling the truth...
.....I am not the only one  who regarded as troubling, an "expert" engaging Judyth Baker in the guise of a deceased, chronic  insane inmate,
And, "you" are still, four years later, brilliantly disguising yourself as Ralph Yates as you critique Walt Brown's Judyth study, on Amazon.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 11:05:49 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2019, 10:49:30 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2019, 10:54:00 PM »
The on-topic subject matter in this thread is Judyth Baker responding to my criticism of her alleged hearing of his Cuban Consulate visit from Oswald in Dallas...Judy responded by claiming on her Facebook page that an Oswald impostor visited the Cuban Consulate...Only she slipped-up and forgot her original claim that Oswald told her personally of his visit to the Consulate when he got back to Dallas...So Judy has screwed-up and made two opposing claims for the same event...

She has now compounded that by posting a flow chart on her Facebook page of Oswald's Mexico trip where she has both the impostor and the real Oswald visiting the Consulate...Pure evidence of her mixed up mind and trying to force her lies over reality...

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2019, 11:13:03 PM »
The on-topic subject matter in this thread is Judyth Baker responding to my criticism...

Okay..............................?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R3FNUTVW2BE6CS/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0998637092
Customer Review
   Ralph Yates
5.0 out of 5 starsSome Truth Much Fantasy
June 3, 2019
Format: Kindle Edition
Recently Walt Brown has put out a book citing Judy Baker's prevarications...Much of Brown's material seems to have merit and you can watch a video of an interview Mike Swanson does with Brown discussing this...

DiEugenio convinced me Baker was not telling the truth...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 11:13:43 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2019, 11:13:03 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2019, 03:23:17 PM »

It tells you a lot about the research community that I could find the best evidence yet of Baker lying but Baker and the community take the exact same position of ignoring it...Conspiracy researchers and Baker share the same position on this evidence...They both totally ignore it...I guess those researchers are more interested in petty grudges than good research and aren't really interested in the evidence they call for...This is all about them and their need to socialize via the subject of the Kennedy Assassination rather than good research...That is the common bond they share with Judy while pretending to be looking for evidence of her cheating...

Judyth draws a chart map that has both the real Oswald and the imposter visiting the Cuban Consulate and they don't even notice...Talk about dumb and a wasted opportunity to finally prove beyond a doubt Judyth is lying...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2019, 03:23:17 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2019, 04:09:43 PM »
Real Oswald and the impostor? Good lord, here we go into the Twilight zone.  Again.

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2019, 04:31:30 PM »
DiEugenio pointed out that all the Cuban Consulate employees were interviewed and they all said the person they saw at the counter of the Cuban Consulate was not Oswald.

That's because they either didn't see anybody (i.e., there was nobody to see), or they saw Raul's and Che's old mentor -- 35 year-old, short, blond-haired, blue-eyed, skinny, "Prince of Wales" suit-wearing, very thin-faced KGB colonel Nikolai Leonov -- as he gave Duran a passport-sized photo of Oswald that was taken in the USSR, and a forged Cuban visa application, and told her and Azcue and that Alfredo Miribal Diaz guy what to do ...

-- MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 08:13:32 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2019, 04:31:30 PM »

Mobile View