Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Judy Baker Caught Non-Truthing  (Read 2701 times)

Offline Steve Howsley

Re: Judy Baker Caught Non-Truthing
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2019, 12:04:09 AM »
    Classic case of Cherry Picking with respect to your borrowing from DiEugenio when he suits your purpose and then doing a 180 and trashing YOUR Source's "ethics/character". This Irrational Process Invalidates your current position as well as cast doubt on positions/opinions You have previously proffered.

+1

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2019, 12:04:09 AM »

Offline Brian Doyle

Judy Baker Caught Non-Truthing
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2019, 12:06:24 AM »

If you post "+1" you don't have to enter any intelligent thought or evidence...

DiEugenio was correct when he said the other Consulate employees said it wasn't Oswald and it hasn't been credibly answered (-1)...

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2019, 05:28:50 AM »
If you post "+1" you don't have to enter any intelligent thought or evidence...

DiEugenio was correct when he said the other Consulate employees said it wasn't Oswald and it hasn't been credibly answered (-1)...

+1

Judy Baker = kettle, aka kettle, black

The fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods of Brian Doyle
on: February 28, 2019

A compilation of Brian Doyle's fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods is long overdue.  One thing becomes abundantly clear when looking at this list:  Walt Cakebread has nothing on Brian Doyle!
Bump.  He's gone from 271 to 316 (falsehoods) in 3 weeks.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 05:31:20 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2019, 05:28:50 AM »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2019, 05:37:32 AM »

More juvenile low blows from Scully that never address the on-topic and usually involve some cheap shot...

I take claim for the Cancun refutation...

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2019, 09:35:59 AM »
+1

Judy Baker = kettle, aka kettle, black

Gee, I sure hope enough people donated MORE MONEY to pay for Judyth's eye operation.  "I can see clearly how this game has gone/I can see all obstacles in my way......."   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2019, 09:35:59 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2019, 10:01:01 PM »
I take claim for the Cancun refutation...

Of course you do.  Even though Reitzes and others were pointing the same thing out at least 10 years ago.

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2019, 10:18:55 PM »

GOTCHA!

Because of the tit for tat low blow nature of the current research community a brilliant opening that I created to finally catch Judy Baker out in the open making up stories as she goes along is being squandered...

Judyth has trapped herself by responding to my review of Walt Brown's book on Amazon with yet another make it up as she goes along long winded excuse for the conflicts she created in her story...Judyth is now trying to get around her claim that Lee came back to Dallas to tell her of his visit to the Cuban Consulate by claiming CIA sent an Oswald impostor to the Consulate...The research community is so twisted in its egotism and kiddie parochialism led by DiEugenio that it fails to see a serious fatal conflict trap Judy has walked right in to with her latest attempt at damage control...The community is so dysfunctional that it will literally miss this golden opportunity to catch Baker finally giving the game away in her make it up as she goes along pursuit of patching up her previous lies...Somebody should contact Jim D and tell him his calling out Baker on her story of Oswald returning to Dallas to describe his visit to the Cuban Consulate has paid off big time...Baker has gone one step too far and trapped herself in her own lies by forgetting her previous claim and countering it with her latest explanation in her attempt to make up a new excuse for purposes of damage control...

Today Baker has written that CIA sent an impostor to the Cuban Consulate to impersonate Oswald in order to frame him...But she's made a huge mistake and forgotten her previous claim that Oswald actually did go to the Consulate and actually did return to Dallas to describe that visit to her...As a matter of fact she even made up a long entry on her Facebook page saying Sylvia Duran lied about this real visit to the Consulate by the real Lee Oswald in order hide her affair...So which is it Judyth?...In case you don't realize you have been caught telling these two conflicting tales in public in print... 
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 10:19:48 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2019, 10:18:55 PM »

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2019, 10:49:27 PM »
GOTCHA!

Because of the tit for tat low blow nature of the current research community a brilliant opening that I created to finally catch Judy Baker out in the open making up stories as she goes along is being squandered...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R3FNUTVW2BE6CS/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0998637092
   Ralph Yates
5.0 out of 5 starsSome Truth Much Fantasy
June 3, 2019
Format: Kindle Edition
Recently Walt Brown has put out a book citing Judy Baker's prevarications...Much of Brown's material seems to have merit and you can watch a video of an interview Mike Swanson does with Brown discussing this...

DiEugenio convinced me Baker was not telling the truth...Jim D pointed out that when all the Cuban Consulate employees were interviewed and they all said the person whom they saw at the counter of the Cuban Consulate was not Oswald...Baker had written that Lee came back to Dallas and described his visit to the Cuban Consulate to her...The only problem is if all the Consulate employees said Oswald was impersonated there and didn't visit then he couldn't have described being there...Baker went in to one of her classic long drawn out excuses for this by attacking Sylvia Duran and saying she was trying to hide having an affair and lied about not seeing Oswald in order not to admit that affair...However Baker never explained why all the other employees said it wasn't Oswald...The truth is CIA got the Mexican police to jail and torture Duran until she finally recanted and admitted it was Oswald...Oswald being impersonated at the Consulate was dangerous to CIA and the conspiracy to kill Kennedy so they needed to persuade Duran...

Albert Doyle said:08-06-2015 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by Drew Phipps  View Post
Just curious why you would assume the moniker of an at least "partly-discredited-by-virtue-of-insanity" eyewitness to the Oswald double story. That strikes me as callous. Wasn't the use of the Ralph Yates name the topic of some other seemingly pointless post in the recent past? What are you up to?
Yates is only discredited if you believe the word of the FBI in its Kennedy assassination investigation.

Honestly, if we look at FBI's behavior in its investigation it lied, corrupted evidence, operated with the intent to enforce a cover up, and very likely participated in killing witnesses. What you are saying is take their word on Yates who otherwise, by comparison, actually comes up much better as far as credibility than FBI.

Yates wasn't at all insane. Any claims of insanity concerning Yates come after the FBI forced his breakdown by denying his witnessing and making Yates reconsider his understanding of reality where he previously thought FBI would react honestly to evidence.

No, Yates was telling the truth as his FBI polygraph showed. The positive outcome of that test included Yates confirming that he had seen the backyard photo. I assume the photo the hitch-hiker showed Yates was one of the backyard photos. The backyard photo showed Lee Harvey Oswald's face. Yates passed a lie detector test where he claimed the hitch-hiker, the man in the photo, and the man shown on TV after the assassination were all the same person.

Why do you doubters accept the FBI's word when they are trying to destroy Yates but then don't accept it when it backs him? Practicers of Deep Political analysis should know that what is written in FBI reports is not nearly as valuable as what isn't. When the FBI man told Dorothy Yates that Ralph had passed the test that is the most meaningful evidence here and speaks the most. It exonerates Yates and shows he wasn't insane. Certainly not at FBI's word.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 10:59:51 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2019, 10:49:27 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2019, 10:59:39 PM »

Scully likes to quote FBI liars who are framing an innocent man who witnessed something dangerous...The reason FBI labeled Yates Schizophrenic is because he passed a lie detector test that showed he was telling the truth about witnessing an Oswald double...

Don't switch the topic Scully...Answer the point that I caught Baker out in the wide open changing her story 180 degrees and not realizing it...Your personal witch hunt is a good example of the self-defeating dysfunction of the community I mentioned...

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2019, 11:07:32 PM »

Scully likes to quote FBI liars who are framing an innocent man who witnessed something dangerous...The reason FBI labeled Yates Schizophrenic is because he passed a lie detector test that showed he was telling the truth about witnessing an Oswald double...

Don't switch the topic Scully...Answer the point that I caught Baker out in the wide open changing her story 180 degrees and not realizing it...Your personal witch hunt is a good example of the self-defeating dysfunction of the community I mentioned...

Albert, Ralph, Brian, J. Hendrix, or whoever....you have demonstrated you do not need me, or for that matter, anyone else to carry on lively
discussion.: (so, carry on!)

« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 10:29:04 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2019, 11:07:32 PM »

Mobile View